– It’s good, Roman. You’re a genius. – I think I am.
你们没有我 根本就进不去
You’d have never got past that grid.
所以价钱要加倍
That’s why you’re paying me double.
-什么?不行 u3000-我给你留了言
– What? No, no, no. – You got my message.
-那个性感声音很像庞德女郎 u3000-什么留言?
– Who’s that sexy phone voice? Early Bond. – What message?
我给性感美女的留言呀
The message I left with Sexy Phone Voice Nicole.
替你接手♥机♥的妮可
On your mobile.
甘特那一票有我的份吗?
Got something going with Gunther? Am I in?
-你几时留的言? -两天前
– Okay, when did you leave the message? – Two days ago.
她替你接手♥机♥
She had your phone.
-她拿了你的… -对
– She has your…? – Yeah.
-这代表她… -没错
– That means that she’s…? – Yeah.
-那你最好… -是啊
– Well, you better… – Yeah.
-这下可好了 u3000-我意思是…
– That’s great. – I mean…
我的钱呢?
So…? So who’s got my money?
谁来付我钱?
Who has got my bloody money?
天啊
Jesus.
我听说你妈过世了 我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about your mom.
她很了不起
She was an amazing…
至少我是这么想
Well, I thought so, at least.
她讨厌你 我早该想到了
She hated you. I should’ve picked up on that.
-她最讨厌小偷 u3000-怪不得你们常吵架
– She hated all thieves. – No wonder you fought.
什么?
Excuse me?
-手♥机♥还我 u3000-不要
– May I have my phone back? – No.
-手法很高明 u3000-谢了
– That’s a nice pull, by the way. – Thanks.
你下手时有没有很爽?
Did you get that tingling sensation down your spine when you did it?
也许我不该过问
Or is that none of my business?
你想改行吗?
You considered a career change?
你想吗?
Have you?
我开过饭店
I tried hotels.
但我♥干♥这行比较行
I’m better at this.
我去吃了提拉米苏
Went by the caf?for some tiramisu.
-跟以前不一样了 u3000-夜狐是谁?
– It wasn’t the same. – Who’s the Night Fox?
-师♥傅♥用的蛋不一样 u3000-你为什么接受这个挑战?
– They did something to the eggs. – Why accept his challenge?
因为他会输
Because he’ll lose.
你们能赢他?
And how can you beat him?
不能
We can’t.
那我就不懂了
You’re not making any sense.
好吧
Okay.
你跟法兰克犯下了宝格丽窃案
The Bulgari job you pulled with Frank when we were together…
我早就猜到是你
…I knew it was you.
你为什么不说?
Why didn’t you say something?
你为什么不说?
Why didn’t you…
罗伯?
…Robert?
我不想要结束我们之间的事
I didn’t want it to end.
那是你自己猜会结束的
You assumed it would.
我猜错了吗?
Was I wrong?
你不该来的
You shouldn’t be here.
我得去开会了
I have a meeting.
有人在科木湖偷了名画
Someone stole a whole bunch of paintings in Lake Como.
是吗?有线索吗?
Interesting. Any leads?
下次我见到你…
The next time I see you…
肯定把你跟欧逊…
…I’m arresting you.
和我认得的人全都抓起来
And Ocean and anybody else I recognize.
好吧
Fair enough.
-好了吗? -好了
– Ready? – Right.
法语
对不起 你会讲英文吗?
当然会
Yes, of course I do.
窦加的《蓝色舞群》
My Blue Dancers, my Degas.
他们偷走了 我很想…
They took it, unfortunately, and I really would like…
你有仇家吗?
Do you have any enemies?
你有得罪过什么人吗?
Anybody out there who would feel wronged by you?
没有啊 我想不出来
No. I can’t see anyone.
你认为那个贼…
But why? You think… You think maybe the thief…
是冲着我来?
…is trying to harm me personally now?
我以为他是为了那些画
Well, I assumed he was after the paintings themselves.
那些画很值钱
I think it’s enough.
好了吗?
Ready?
行吗?
Good?
我有样东西 你可能会有兴趣
I have something you might be interested in.
我房♥子的监视摄影机DVD
It’s a DVD with all the hidden surveillance cameras I have to my place.
我有很多 我还没看过
It’s plenty. I haven’t checked it out yet.
也许小偷会不小心被拍到
Maybe the thieves have been careless enough to be photographed.
他们很高明 应该不会 不过我会看看
I doubt it, this level of thief, but I’ll take a look.
搞不好有拍到
Yeah. You never know.
谢谢
Okay. Well, merci.
谢谢你 谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you, Mademoiselle Lahiri, for everything.
再见
Thank you. Goodbye. Goodbye.
拉希芮小姐
Mademoiselle Lahiri.
你收到1077表格传真了吗?
Did you get the faxed copy of the 1077? Good.
很好 听好 我要调动十二名制♥服♥员警
Here’s what I need: A dozen… Twelve uniformed officers.
金属探测器 额外摄影机
Metal detectors, extra cameras.
我会把照片传给你 有笔吗?
So I’ll e-mail you the photographs. Do you happen to have a pen?
我告诉你姓名
I’ll just give you the names. Okay.
李文斯顿载尔 白人男子 168公分 68公斤
Livingston Dell, male, Caucasian, 5’6″, 150 pounds.
维吉马洛伊 白人男子 178公分 73公斤
Virgil Malloy, male, Caucasian, 5′ 10″, 160 pounds.
罗伯莱恩 白人男子
Robert Ryan, male, Caucasian…
-喂? -早安
– Hello? – Buon giorno, Mr. Eisenhower.
这是五点钟晨唤服务
This is your 5 a. m. Wake-up call.
-五点了? -是的
– Really? – Yes, I’m afraid.
祝您愉快
Have a nice day, sir.
-嗨 u3000-你在干嘛?
– Hey. – What are you doing?
睡觉啊 你穿好衣服干嘛?
– What…? Sleeping. Why are you dressed?
五点半了 该出发了
– It’s 5:30, day of. We gotta go. Let’s go.
现在才十一点半
It’s 11:30.
前一天的晚上
The night before.
但是…
But…
他好贱哦 他好坏哦
Oh, he’s mean. He’s just mean-spirited.
-你喝了几杯浓缩咖啡? -五杯
– How many espressos did you have? – Five.
进来吧
Yeah, come on.
我不知道她是闹脾气…
I don’t know if she’s just confused…
还是真的把我恨之入骨
…or she’s really turned the corner and hates me now.
我做得到底对不对?
You think I handled this wrong?
我太霸道 太像美♥国♥佬♥了
I was too forceful. I was too American.
她跟我们不同
She’s different.
你说得对 也许她不爱我了
Maybe you’re right, maybe she has moved on.
我想过要把刺青除掉
You know, I talked to a doctor about getting that tattoo removed.
不过因为位置尴尬 医生说最好不要
But given its location, he advised against it.
意大利配音员真不是盖的
That guy doing Potsie is unbelievable.
第二个星期一
只剩两天
这家伙有什么毛病?
I mean, what’s this guy’s problem?
他为了面子 整了我们两次
He’s stitched us up twice in two weeks, all over his ego.
咱们难得能好好共度一晚
It’s the first decent evening we’ve had together in I don’t know how long.
够了 咱们谈正事吧
All right, all right, let’s just stay on point here.
再过滤一下清单
Let’s go over the list again.
谁死了让你当老大?
Who died and made you Danny?
没有啊
No one.
抱歉 我只是心情很乱
I’m sorry. My emotions are all over the place.
是我不应该
I was forceful, trying to show good leadership…
-废话少说 谈正事吧 u3000-你是个好领袖
– For fuck’s sake. Let’s go. – You’re a good leader.
谢了
Thanks.
好吧 再过滤一下清单
All right, well, let’s go over the list again.
-假扮神父那招? -人手不够
– Swinging Priest? – Not enough people.
-疯子赖瑞? -人手不够
– Crazy Larry? – Not enough people.
-肩头酸痛? -人手不够
– Soft Shoulder? – Not enough people.
-面包师♥傅♥? 找不到女生 -人手也不够
– Baker’s Dozen? – No woman and not enough people.
菜篮族地狱?
Hell in a Hand basket?
没时间训练猫咪 人手还是不够
We can’t train a cat that quickly. And not enough people.
-泰丝呢? -她怎么样?
– What about Tess? – What about her?
她长得有点像
Well, you know how she kind of looks like…
-又怎样? -是啊 你想说什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!