他却说 这永远无法确定
And he answered that it was impossible to know for sure.
我为了这件事茶不思饭不想 整整想了三个礼拜
So I thought about that for, like, three weeks in a row, day and night.
后来 我突然觉悟了他说得没错
And then suddenly, I realized that he was actually right.
两个小偷没办法同台较劲
It is impossible to compare one theft to the other.
想要一较高下 唯一的办法…
So I guess the only way to know who’s the best of us for sure…
就是去偷同一样东西
…is to go after the same object. Do the same job.
你不觉得这样很好玩吗?
Don’t you think that would be fun?
你为了玩这无聊游戏枉顾人命
You’re being awfully cavalier with a lot of people’s lives so you can play out a game.
你一定会后悔的
You’re gonna regret it.
别傻了 欧逊先生
Come on, Mr. Ocean.
你弄不到九千七百万美元的
How are you gonna possibly get $97 million by next Wednesday?
我会把每一个保险箱偷光
Especially if every safe you crack between now and then is already empty?
如果你接受挑战 赢了这场比赛
Whereas if you accept my challenge and win…
我就帮你还钱给班奈狄
…I promise I’ll pay your debt to Benedict…
勒马克会帮我保管这笔钱
…and LeMarc will hold my money in escrow as a guarantee.
我们要偷什么?
What are we stealing?
巴黎
着名的俄♥国♥沙皇加冕彩蛋
The famous Faberg?Coronation Egg.
-这是你还是勒马克的主意? -他应该会同意…
– Was that your idea or LeMarc’s? – I think he would agree…
这是最好的目标
…that it’s the most appropriate thing for us to compete over.
它在哪里
Where is it located?
今天一早从巴黎送到罗马
The egg left Paris this morning on its way to Rome.
一路上戒备森严 有一个或更多复♥制♥品
It travels with heavy security and usually with one or more replicas.
有时候展览的 也可能是复♥制♥品
Sometimes they even show the replicas without anybody knowing.
彩蛋将在星期一一早开始展览
When the egg goes on display Monday morning…
你要在48小时内偷出来
…you’ll have 48 hours to steal it before your deadline’s up.
期限到了 你没把它偷出来
When the deadline passes and you don’t have the egg…
勒马克就知道… 谁才是第一名
…LeMarc will know who’s the best.
伊莎贝拉希芮 打击犯罪小组资深警探
-罗斯的手♥机♥ u3000-你是谁?
– Rusty’s phone. – Who is this?
妮可 你是谁?
Nicole. Who’s this?
奈格 罗斯呢?
Nagel. Where’s Rusty?
他说他在甘特那儿
He said if you called, to say he was at Gunther’s.
他有说他在那儿干什么吗?
Gunther’s? What’s that about? Did he say something?
要我传话吗?
Do you have a message?
好 跟他说价钱要加倍
Yes, I do. Tell him this thing is gonna cost him double what I told him.
我得把表面做得更薄
And tell him I had to go three times as thin on the layers.
如果他明天就要 价钱就会更高
And tell him if he wants it tomorrow, it should cost him more than double.
就说这玩意超美的
And tell him this thing is beautiful.
就连沙皇也会被骗倒
Would fool the bloody Romanovs themselves.
跟他说我人很好 还有他打扮得像牛郎
And tell him I’m being a nice guy. And tell him he dresses like a gigolo.
就这样?
Is that it?
等等 跟他说找了个性感女助手
Yeah. No. Tell him having a sexy female assistant…
真的是有够老套了
…is such a terrible clich?
意大利语
可以煮杯咖啡给我吗?
Can I get a coffee or something?
谢了 什么咖啡都行
Thanks. Just a cappuccino or espresso.
好了…
Well…
罗马
第二个星期六
只剩四天
你礼拜六要我到办公室
You call me on Saturday and ask me to come into my office…
要我签1077表格
…and sign a 1077…
却不肯说他们要偷什么?
…and you can’t even tell me what they are after?
-我可以到你家 u3000-我要到那不勒斯度假
– I can come to your house. – I’m leaving for Naples in two hours.
-等到礼拜三再说 u3000-到时候它就会被偷走了
– We’ll talk about this on Wednesday. – It’ll be gone by Wednesday.
-什么东西? -值得你签1077表格的东西
– What? What? What will be gone? – Something worth signing a 1077 for.
莱恩一伙人干下赌场那一票
Ryan and his friends did the Bellagio casino heist in 2001.
-这是件大案子 u3000-如果是这样…
– I am telling you, this is serious… – If that’s true…
-那就该找美国联邦调查局 u3000-不行
– … then we should call the American FBl… – No, no, no.
-听我说 u3000-拉希芮警探
– Maurizio, listen to me. – Agent Lahiri…
1077表格不能随便乱签
…a 1077 is not a small thing.
你不跟我说他们要偷什么 就没什么好谈的
Unless you can tell me what they are after, there is no point in discussing it.
俄♥国♥沙皇加冕彩蛋
嘿…
Hey…
勒马克在1980年打败了23个小偷 把它偷走了
Because LeMarc stole it in 1980 when 23 others failed.
现在夜狐要证明 他比莱恩以及他的朋友们强
Because the Night Fox is trying to prove he’s better than Ryan and his friends.
胡扯一通 你先说他们要偷彩蛋
This is ridiculous. You say the egg will be stolen.
又说勒马克24年前就把它偷走了
Then you say LeMarc already stole it 24 years ago.
-哪种说法是真的? -都是
– Which one is it? – Both.
什么?
What?
勒马克的老婆逼他归还彩蛋
LeMarc’s wife made him put the egg back.
宝格丽案我签了1077表格
When I signed a 1077 for you on the Bulgari case…
你用了我30个手下3个月 连一个嫌犯都没逮到
…you requisitioned 30 of my men for three months and made zero arrests.
我不会再帮你
I won’t do it again.
晚上不行
First, we cannot go at night.
不可能穿过雷射防盗网
The laser grid in the Great Hall’s impossible to beat.
-没有不可能的事 u3000-这就是不可能的事
– Nothing’s impossible. – This is impossible.
雷射光线不断随机移♥动♥
It’s in constant motion, programmed to improvise randomly…
根本无法控制
…meaning we can’t plan our way through.
好吧
All right.
那就要在白天下手
So it’s a daytime play.
伊莎贝认得你 小颜跟丹尼 所以还缺三个人
We’re still short three on the inside since Isabel made you and Yen and Danny.
可以用走私乐园那一招
We could try a Smuggler’s Paradise.
-1950年之后就没用过 u3000-其实是54年
– It hasn’t worked since the ’50s. – ’54, actually.
还有什么招术?
What’s option two?
宝贝珍 车轮战 再用二儿子
Baby Jane, Squeaky Wheel, followed by a Number-Two Son.
有点复杂 不过成功率很高 唯一的问题是…
It’s complicated, but it’s got a high success rate. The only problem is…
小颜不上场 就办不到
We can’t do it without a grease man on the inside, without Yen.
只好冒险让他乔装上阵了
We’ll have to risk it. We’ll put him in disguise.
第二个星期日
只剩三天
10点10分 我走出咖啡馆 u300010点11分?
10:10, I leave the caf? proceed west. 10:11?
-我躲进二楼厕所 u3000-10点13分
– I enter the second-floor bathroom. – 10:13?
我从南边走上西班牙台阶
Approach the Spanish Steps from the south.
我跟拜许一起进去
Basher and I enter by the main entrance.
-10点15分 u3000-我帮小颜进入通风孔
– 10:15? – I help Yen into the ventilation duct.
-10点18分 u3000-我跟鲁本进展览厅
– 10:18? – I move Reuben to the Egg Room.
-我在大厅逗留 u3000-我也进展览厅
– I pause in the Great Hall while… – I go to the Egg Room.
-10点21分 u3000-小颜潜入电脑主机室
– 10:21? – Yen enters the mainframe room.
切断电源 然后通知我 我给莱纳斯打信♥号♥♥
He cuts power to grid 14-A. He radios me. I signal Linus.
-然后我就走进展览厅 u3000-10点22分
– I then go to the Egg Room. – 10:22?
我把鲁本带到他的位置
I drop my keys and move Reuben to his mark.
-我挡住一号♥摄影机 u3000-我挡住二号♥摄影机
– I blind camera one. – I blind camera two.
-我挡住三号♥摄影机 u3000-我挡住四号♥摄影机
– I blind camera three. – Camera four.
-我负责偷天换日 u3000-很好
– I make the switch. – Right.
-10点24分 u3000-我开车到入口西南角
– 10:24? – I pull to the corner of the main entrance.
我跟丹尼会合往北走 u300010点25分
I meet Danny at the Steps. We head north. 10:25?
我跟塔克负责送货
Turk and I make the drop.
很好 非常好
All right. Really good stuff, guys.
非常好 一小时后出发
Really good work. All right, we’ll pick it up here in an hour.
一定成功
It’s a slam-dunk.
-很好 u3000-10点45分我们被逮捕
– Great. – 10:45, we all get arrested.
没错
You bet.
-杜鲁怎样? -老样子
– How was Toulour? – He was predictable.
奈格有消息吗?
You hear from Nagel?
他会来
He’ll be here.
奈格那种人不太可靠
That’s a lot to presume from a guy like Nagel.
你要催他
Follow it up.
我是伊莎贝
This is Isabel.
这是约翰 你六点要跟安卓西蒙碰面
It’s Johan. I just set a 6:00 meeting for you with an Andre Ciment…
他在科木湖的豪♥宅♥丢了四幅名画
…who says he had four paintings stolen from his house in Lake Como.
-什么时候? -礼拜五
– And when was this? – Sometime Friday.
莫内两幅 透纳和窦加各一幅
He’s missing two Monets, a Turner and a Degas.
-窦加的哪一幅? -《蓝色舞群》
– Which Degas was it? – Blue Dancers.
他说监视摄影机有录到窃贼 不过还没有确认
Supposedly, there’s surveillance video, but I haven’t been able to confirm that yet.
关键是更正错误
It is all about error correction.
一共有三千条透明数位细线
Three thousand separate, translucent, digital slivers…
不是我原来说的一千条
…instead of the 1000 I thought it would be.
幸好不必移♥动♥这玩意
Thank God it doesn’t have to move.
重造光源非常麻烦 我融合了钨丝灯泡和自然光
Re-creating the lighting was a pain. It’s a mixture of tungsten and real light.
不过 色彩校正很精准
But I think the color rendition is pretty damn accurate.
电池藏在基座 最多两分钟
Batteries are in the base. Two minutes maximum.
你很厉害
You’re good.
真的很棒 你是个天才 u3000我的确是