On what charge?
犯罪现场找到一双战斗靴的印子
Well, we found a print of a size 14 Hi-Tec Magnum boot at the crime scene.
所以呢?
And?
用盗刷信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
Bought with a fraudulent credit card.
而且阿姆斯特丹只有一两家高级指甲美容院
From that point on, well, there’s only one, maybe two great nail salons in Amsterdam.
-你骗了我们 -也骗了我
– And you lied to us. – Yeah, and to me.
法兰克早就知道了
Well, Frank knew.
-他知道你跟她联络? -我没跟她联络
– Frank knew you were in touch? – I wasn’t in touch.
只是跟踪她
I was more like keeping tabs.
-她是个警♥察♥ u3000-其实是警探
– She’s a cop! – Detective, actually.
-舒曼那一招她哪学来的? -老爸教的
– Where’d she learn all that Schumann crap? – Dad.
-他也是警♥察♥? -他是小偷
– What, he was a cop? – Thief.
-他很厉害吗? -很厉害
– Oh, God. Was he good? – Oh, yeah.
抓狂前女友的神偷老爸
Great. Pissed-off ex-girlfriend whose thief father…
把一身本领传授给她
…taught her every trick in the book.
她认得出丹尼跟小颜了
Well, she just made Danny and Yen.
过两天欧洲每一间警局就会有你们的照片
In the next 48 hours, your pictures will be in every police station.
-没人会看 u3000-警♥察♥就会看
– Nobody looks at them. – Nobody but cops.
-是警探 u3000-她老爸是同行
– Detectives. – You’d think she’d have sympathy for us…
-也许会同情我们 u3000-同情还是怜悯?
…if her old man was a thief. – Is that sympathy or empathy?
她九岁那年老爸就被逮捕 后来死在牢里
No, her old man got popped a day before her 9th birthday. Died in jail.
她不会同情或怜悯我们
So I wouldn’t count on much sympathy. Or empathy.
饭店一定受到监视
She’s gonna have the hotel under surveillance.
这下只能叫客房♥服务 看电视 直到班奈狄干掉我们
Great. We’ll just eat room service, watch movies and wait for Benedict to kill us.
-百元大钞上面是谁? -亚当斯
– Who’s on the $ 100 bill? – Adams.
-约翰屈伏塔 u3000-他说过危机…
– John Travolta. – He said every problem…
就是转机
…is an opportunity in disguise.
他死到临头就不会这么说了
He couldn’t say that with a. 45 in his mouth.
你们要往好处想
No, you’re missing the silver lining here.
她给了个名字”夜狐”
Now, she gave us a name, didn’t she? The Night Fox.
通电♥话♥就能查出他的底细
One phone call, we’re gonna find out everything there is to know about this guy.
第二个星期四
只剩六天
我姓狄亚兹 米嘉狄亚兹
The name is M. Diaz. D-I-A-Z.
黑色旅行袋
It’s a black duffel bag.
球队在鹿特丹 行李在布鲁塞尔
The team’s in Rotterdam. The bag’s in Brussels.
一个现代人和社会完全断线
He’s the modern man: Disconnected, frightened…
惊慌失措 六神无主
…paranoid, but with good reason.
太惨了 不好笑
It’s too sad to be funny. Unusable.
-我可以编成一段二十分钟的脱口秀 u3000-太好了
– I think I can get 20 minutes out of it. – Great.
球队在巴塞隆纳 行李在马德里
I got it. The team’s in Barcelona. The bag’s in Madrid.
太夸张了 这是不道德的
This is a moral issue we’re dealing with here.
而且又失去一位好手 因为他被困在一个袋子里
And we don’t have a grease man anymore, because he’s in a bag somewhere.
可以叫他袋子男
We got a bag man.
你真是个没心肝的禽兽
Such an ape. An animal with no feelings.
-我有啊 u3000-才没有
– I have feelings. – No, you don’t.
他困在行李袋里面 我也为他难过
I feel bad for the guy. He’s in a piece of luggage, but he’s got water.
-况且他们能怎么办呢? -下车去找他呀
– What did you want them to do? – Get off the bus.
他们太显眼了啦
And pick up the bag with our friend in it.
哪支足球队会有五十岁老先生?
How many pro soccer teams are fielding 50-year-old men?
罗斯并没有五十岁
Rusty’s not 50 years old.
是啊 我们知道
Yeah, dude, we know Rusty’s not 50.
你觉得我有五十岁?我问你
You think I’m 50 years old? Let me ask you something.
不 我问你
No, wait, let me ask you something.
我看起来几岁?
How old do you think I am?
48岁
Forty-eight.
你觉得我有48岁?
You think I’m 48 years old?
52岁吗?
Fifty-two?
-他应该问我才对 u3000-谁都别来问你
– Maybe he should’ve asked me. – Nobody should ever ask you anything.
他已经够难过了 你还这样
That guy doesn’t have a hard enough life right now? You gotta…
你在替他说话?他把小颜塞进手提袋耶
You’re gonna defend him? They put Yen in a handbag.
-我问你… 你有没有注意到 u3000-想问什么就直说
– Can I ask you something? Ever notice…? – Lf you’re gonna ask a question…
除非这句话是口头禅
…give me time to respond, unless it’s rhetorical…
我就会说好
…in which case the answer is obvious: Yes.
-好 我问你 u3000-好
– Okay, can I ask…? – Yes.
-你不觉得泰丝长得很像… -别问到这事
– You ever notice that Tess looks exactly…? – Don’t ever ask that. Seriously.
-别跟任何人问起这事 尤其是她 u3000-为什么?
– Not to anyone. Especially not to her. – Wait. Why not?
听好
Look.
我这人不爱耍神秘
It’s not in my nature to be mysterious…
但只有这件事 我得守口如瓶
…but I can’t talk about it, and I can’t talk about why.
-我看起来有五十岁吗? -有啊
– Can I ask you…? Do I look 50 to you? – Yeah.
-真的假的? -其实咧… 只有脖子以上啦
– Really? – Well, I mean, only from the neck up.
索尔?
Saul?
你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
没事
Nothing.
你想出门吗?天气不错喔
You wanna go out? It’s nice.
不想
No.
你想看球赛吗?
You wanna watch something? The game’s on.
不想
No.
-饿了吗?我去热菜 u3000-不要
– You hungry? I’ll heat something up. – No.
索尔 自从你回来以后就怪怪的
Saul, ever since you got back, you’ve been acting strange.
丹尼要你做什么?
What did Danny want?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么?那怎么可能?
Nothing? How could he want nothing?
夜狐的真名是法兰斯瓦杜鲁
All right, the Night Fox has a name. Francis Toulour.
法兰斯瓦杜鲁男爵
Baron Francis Toulour.
父亲是富翁 母亲是贵族
Father was a French industrialist, mother was Italian nobility.
他从没见过他妈 但他继承了她的爵位
He never met her, but he inherited her title.
他多金 无聊 又高明
The bad news is he’s rich, he’s bored and he’s talented.
他是神偷勒马克的徒弟
The really bad news is he was trained by LeMarc.
-情况不妙 u3000-盖斯伯勒马克?
– This is not good. – With the LeMarc? Gaspar LeMarc?
没错
That’s the one.
-我们完蛋了 u3000-我们还没完蛋
– Well, we’re doomed. – We’re not doomed.
-他只有一个人 又是法国佬 u3000-对
– He’s one guy, and he’s French. – Yeah.
先别被他的显赫身世吓到
Before we get too impressed by his background…
他干过什么大案?
– … let’s hear what he’s done.
他九十年代初入行 干过…
– He started in the ’90s.
日门瓦银行 丹麦国库 意大利银行 荷兰银行
Bank of Geneva, the Danish Treasury, the Bank of Italy, AMC Amro…
布鲁塞尔钻石交易中心 安特卫普钻石交易中心
…the Brussels Diamond Exchange, Antwerp Diamond Exchange.
-全是在九十年代干的? -这只是到96年而已
– Wait, wait. All those in the 1990s? – I’m only up to ’96.
-真的假的? -97年他改偷艺术品
– Seriously? – In ’97, he went through an art phase.
伦敦泰德画廊 罗浮宫 两次
He hit the Tate in London, the Louvre in Paris, twice, and the Prado.
还有普拉多美术馆 普拉多那一票是莫瑞提干的
Wait. No, no, hang on. The Prado Museum in ’97? That was Moretti.
-大家都知道… -莫瑞提是他的假名之一
– Everybody knows that… – He is Moretti. It’s one of his aliases.
我跳到最精彩的一票
Okay, I’ll skip to my favorite.
2002年他偷走摩洛哥国王的游艇 凭空消失了
In 2002, he stole the king of Morocco’s 200-foot yacht. Vanished into thin air.
船员几天后获救 什么都不记得
Crew surfaced days later in a life raft. Couldn’t remember a thing.
-一艘游艇要藏在哪儿? -国王就算知道也不肯说
– How do you hide a 200-foot yacht? – If the king knows, he’s not telling.
他一个月后拿回游艇 现在每星期都跟杜鲁打网球
He got it back a month later. He now plays tennis with Toulour every weekend.
-这次咱们的麻烦大了 u3000-没错
– We’re in some serious trouble here. – Copy that.
-我们怎么办? -反应
– So, what do we do? – We respond.
-怎么反应? -以牙还牙
– Respond? How? – In kind.
意大利 科木湖
第二个星期五
只剩五天
欧逊先生
Mr. Ocean.
你违反了行规 就得付出代价
You broke rule number one, and that has consequences.
你是指那几幅画吗?
Oh, you must be talking about the paintings.
别担心 五天后你死了… 我就能拿回来
Don’t worry. You’ll be dead in five days, and I’ll get my paintings back.
-除非你先出意外 u3000-我想不会吧 丹尼
– Unless you have an accident first. – I don’t think so, Daniel.
让我解释 我为何要折磨你
Perhaps I should explain to you why I’m tormenting you.
请说
I’d like that.
上个月我到葡萄牙见我师♥父♥
Last month I was in Portugal to see my mentor.
-勒马克 u3000-没错
– LeMarc. – Indeed.
那天来了一个大嘴巴的美♥国♥佬♥
A very loud and annoying American businessman was there the same day.
他替一家保险公♥司♥做事
He worked for a big insurance company.
他就是建议你向班奈狄下手的人
He’s the one who suggested Benedict to you as a potential mark.
-你认识他吗? -他怎么样?
– You know the man? – What about him?
他说那是他见过最高明的窃案
He said it was the most beautiful job he’d ever seen.
他一直说个不停 最后还说
He went on and on about this job, and then he said…
这证明你是世上最伟大的神偷
…it showed you were the greatest thief in the world.
最槽的是 勒马克并没有反驳
But the worst part is that LeMarc never corrected him.
我说你不可能比我更厉害
I told LeMarc that you can’t be better than me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!