We need to train ourselves to think the way they think, to see what they see.
我们也不能被任何事分心
And we should not allow ourselves to be distracted…
对不起 刚才有人爆窃范德沃特的家
I’m sorry. Someone just robbed the van der Woude house.
什么?
What?
伊莎贝 这次又要请你帮忙了
Hi, Isabel. Well, we could really use your help on this one.
希望现场没遭到破坏
I hope the scene hasn’t been contaminated.
几时能跟范德沃特先生说话?
When can I speak to Mr. Van der Woude?
明天吧 他服了镇静剂
Probably tomorrow. He’s heavily sedated.
想不透他们怎么解除警铃 也许是造成电线短路
We can’t figure out how they disabled the alarm. Shorted it out somehow?
不可能 那会触动警铃 破坏系统线路
No, that would have triggered the system and damaged the circuits.
那我就不知道他们是怎么进来的了
Well, then. Then I don’t know how they got in.
他们有密♥码♥ 除了屋主 别人也有密♥码♥
They had the code. Someone other than the owner must have known it.
他发誓这是不可能的 保安密♥码♥是他亲自设定的
Impossible. Van der Woude programmed the last nine steps of the system.
设定后就没再出门
He set it and never left the house again.
密闭回路系统 钛合金保险箱
Closed loop. Redundant servers. Titanium encasement.
保安系统非常严密
It’s not bad, actually.
谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我们认识吗?
Do we know each other?
-我昨天见过你 u3000-是吗?
– I think I saw you yesterday. – Oh, yeah?
你被警♥察♥追着跑
Yeah, you were being chased by the police.
我被警♥察♥追?不 不可能是我
Chasing me? No. I don’t think so.
我很确定是你
I’m quite sure it was you.
那么警♥察♥真无能
Doesn’t say much for the police.
我喜欢罗马 我很爱罗马
No, I love Rome. I love it.
不过 我有一个升迁机会
But there’s an opening at work the level above me, and it’s…
我想去阿姆斯特丹试试看
I was thinking I was gonna try out for it. It’s in Amsterdam.
我妈在那儿有亲戚 很方便
My mother has family there, so it’d be… It’d be good.
他把整栋房♥子抬高了? 没错
– He lifted the whole house? – The whole house.
-整栋房♥子? -对
– The entire house? – The entire house.
这叫做舒曼手法
It’s called a Schumann Special…
以一个天才神偷舒曼命名
…named after this guy, a brilliant guy, Max Schumann.
他在1973年… 在伊斯坦堡又干过一次
Then he did it in Istanbul in 1973.
那是什么?
What is it?
十字弓射出来的洞
It’s where the crossbow bolt hit.
十字弓?
The crossbow bolt?
他们从对面屋顶射入窗口
They fired from that rooftop through this open window.
从对面屋顶射入窗口?
With a crossbow bolt from that roof through that window?
-这难度太高了吧? -这是不可能的任务
– That’s a very difficult shot. – No, it is an impossible shot…
直到他们把房♥子抬高了
…until they raised the building.
检查梁枉 应该都被升高了
Check the pylons. They’ll be elevated.
-你听过舒曼这名字吗? -没有
– You know the name Max Schumann? – No.
-他们听过 u3000-谁?
– Well, they do. – Who?
那伙美国人
The Americans.
启动
慢着
Wait a minute.
派不上用场 何必带电钻?
Exactly. Why would they bring the drill if they weren’t planning to use it?
-怎么了? -天啊
– What? – Oh, God.
-什么事? -我不知道
– What? – I don’t know.
请按播放键
恭喜了 你是今晚第二个成功侵入的小偷
Congratulations. You are the second person to crack the van der Woude safe tonight.
欧逊先生 你就跟一大堆…
In arriving second, Mr. Ocean, you have joined a long line…
辛苦卖♥♥力的二流小偷一样赌上生命却只能沦为第二名
…of people who’ve worked hard and risked a great deal only to get somewhere second.
你不会记得这些人的名字 因为他们都默默无闻
You don’t know these people by name, of course, because they enter oblivion.
你知道默默无闻这句成语吗?
You know this word, “oblivion”?
意思是被世人永远遗忘
It means to be totally forgotten by everyone forever.
你只是靠贝拉吉赌场那一票出名
And it’s where you would be now if it weren’t for the Bellagio heist.
这家伙怎么知道我们是谁?
How does this guy know who we are?
其实是我害你们大老远跑来这儿
In a way, I’m responsible for you coming to Amsterdam in the first place.
我请松井找你们干这一票
I hired Matsui, and Matsui hired you.
他就是向班奈狄泄密的家伙
That’s the guy who dimed us to Benedict.
-他们全部?包括欧逊? -对
– All of them, including Ocean. – Yes.
一个

之前
我不信 你是谁?
I find that hard to believe. And you are?
你可以叫我夜狐
You can call me the Night Fox.
夜狐?夜狐先生
The Night Fox. Okay, Mr. Night Fox.
-这消息要多少钱? -放心 不用钱
– What will this information cost me? – Don’t worry. Nothing.
不用钱?少唬我 没有什么是不用钱的
Nothing? Who do you think you’re dealing with? Nothing costs nothing.
这消息的价值很难用钱衡量
And this information is definitely worth something.
姑且说咱们目前的兴趣相同
Let’s just say our interests are temporarily aligned.
怎么说?
How so?
我不要钱 不过我有一些条件
Well, the information is free, but it comes with certain conditions.
-什么条件? -你必须有点节制
– Such as? – Restraint on your part.
节制?这要求很高 还有呢?
Restraint? That’s asking a lot. What else?
给他们两个礼拜时间去凑钱
Two weeks to buy themselves out of trouble.
两个礼拜
Two weeks?
我能接受 虽然他们不见得能
I can live with that, even if they can’t.
我很好奇 你要多少钱?
Just out of curiosity, what will you make them pay?
饶他们一命?他们偷走的钱加上利息
For letting them live? Everything they stole, plus interest.
很高的利息
A lot of interest.
那笔钱保险公♥司♥都赔给你了
But didn’t your insurance cover what was stolen?
没错
Of course.
你要他们加倍偿还这笔钱
So you’re asking them to double your money?
你不觉得不公平吗?
Well, do you really think that’s fair?
不公平?越不公平越好 你说的消息呢?
Fair? I certainly hope not. So, what about the information?
就在你办公桌上
Okay. It’s on your desk.
他半夜三点半来过这儿
He was here. Around 3:30 this morning. I can tell.
-谁? -夜狐
– Who? – The Night Fox.
到丹客提咖啡馆抓松井
Go down to the Dampkring and pick up a guy called Matsui.
真名是伊恩尼可拉麦纳利
Real name, Ian Nicolas McNally.
夜狐跟美国人同时下手?为什么?
The Night Fox was here at the same time as the Americans? Why?
所以我们要查出真♥相♥呀
That’s what we’re gonna find out.
他在干嘛?
What is he doing?
把他叫出来
Get him out of there.
天啊
God.
那家伙守口如瓶
要他开口比登天还难
指甲美容院
你好 法兰克
Hello, Frank.
咱们到底是哪里惹到这家伙?
I can’t understand what we did to this guy.
-他干嘛对我们不爽? -他又怎么弄到密♥码♥的?
– Why does he have it out for us like this? – How did he get that code?
这不重要 他犯了行规 被列入黑名翠
Doesn’t matter. He broke rule number one. He’s on the list.
这节骨眼还要争地盘
Great time for a turf war.
我跟法兰克的朋友通过电♥话♥ 她会查出这家伙名宇
I spoke with Frank’s associate in Dublin. She’s trying to get us a name on this guy.
火车明天一点半出发
Our train leaves tomorrow at 1:38, okay?
-法兰克人呢? -我不知道
– Where is Frank? – I don’t know.
这件丑事一定会传出去 到时候我们会没案子接
It’s gonna get out. Then we’ll be dead, and no one will wanna work with us.
清理客房♥
Housekeeping.
我要为莱恩先生整理房♥问
Turndown service for Mr. Ryan.

Hi.
很棒的套房♥
Nice room.
你一个人住吗?
You have it all to yourself?
你要抓我吗?
You here to take me in?
我为什么要抓你?你又没有偷东西
Why would I do that? It’s not as if you stole something.
罗伯 很高兴能再见到你
It’s nice to see you again, Robert.
我也是
You too.
当然罗 你经常来看我
Of course, you’ve been seeing plenty of me, haven’t you?
我喜欢这张
I like this one.
我取名为”小偷加冰淇淋”
I call it “thief ?la mode. ”
你用了舒曼那一招
Schumann Special, huh?
谁叫我当时那么大嘴巴告诉你
I guess that’s what I get for opening my mouth.
夜狐怎么样?
So, what about the Night Fox?
他有没有留言给你?
Did he leave you a message?
小玩偶还在吗?
What about the figurine? You still have it?
我猜这算是一种赞美
I suppose it’s a compliment in a way.
他觉得你是个对手 我倒不这么认为
I guess he’s threatened by you, though I can’t imagine why.
你不知道他有多厉害
You have no idea what you’re up against.
法国警方认为 他比勒马克强
The French police think he’s better than LeMarc.
他是法国人
Well, he is French.
我给你个良心建议
Let me give you some advice.
查出你怎么惹毛了他 向他道歉求饶
Find out how you offended him. Apologize. Beg for mercy.
我得走了
Got to go.
想传话给法兰克吗?他在警局里
Any message for Frank? He’s been hanging around the station.
什么罪名?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!