– That’s a lot of money to a lot of people. – Are you out of your mind?
这样要等到几时才能把钱还清?
If we do one job a week at that rate, we won’t pay Benedict off until…
-2005年9月 u3000-老天爷
– September 2005. – Jesus Christ, Danny.
我知道 但目前只有这一票
I hear you, but it’s what’s available.
干完这一票
After we pull this job off…
松井会安排更大的一票
…Matsui’s gonna throw us another. It’s gonna pay 10 times this one.
-至少能让我们有机会延长♥期♥限 u3000-你想啦
– Which will buy an extension from Benedict. – You hope.
我是很想呀 松井把密♥码♥给了我们
I hope. Now, the good news is that Matsui gave us the system’s master code.
-那还在等什么? -等范德沃特出门
– So, what are we waiting for? – Van der Woude.
-坏消息就是这个了 u3000-他从不出门
– That’s the bad news. – He never leaves.
-他有人群恐惧症 u3000-他没出过家门?
– He’s agoraphobic. – He’s never been out of his house?
-搬进去十年都没有 u3000-他不需要新鲜空气?
– Not in 10 years since he moved in. – Does he believe in fresh air?
-他偶尔会打开二楼窗户 u3000-什么意思?
– He opens his window. – What does that mean?
-那就是下手的最好时机 u3000-他会打开窗户
– Best time of arrival. – Means he opens his window.
他每晚一点半都会吃安♥眠♥药♥ 听贝多芬交响曲
Every night at 1:30 he takes an Ambien, puts on Beethoven’s Third.
听到第四乐章就不醒人事 咱们半夜三点进去
By the fourth movement, he’s out like a light. So we go in at 3 a. m.
可以用电♥话♥侵入保安系统吗?
Okay, can we tap into the system from the phone lines?
不行 那是密闭回路系统
It’s a closed-loop system with two servers
锁在他床头边的钛合金保险箱
locked in titanium cases next to his bed.
-无法侵入电脑系统 u3000-很简单
– So hacking in is out. – Look at this.
假扮成电♥信♥局员工爬到二楼
Telephone-repair truck, basket up to the second floor.
从窗口潜进去 输入密♥码♥就搞定
Telescoping rod through the window, tap out the freak’s code.
-真够蠢 那是单行道 u3000-真够蠢?
– Dumb idea. One lane, one-way streets. – Dumb idea.
违规停车会招来警♥察♥
All right? Any stoppage will bring cops.
房♥子外面有五个摄影机
The outside is covered by five surveillance cameras.
保安公♥司♥24小时监控
Monitored 24 hours a day by a security company.
五个监看摄影机?
He’s got five exterior cameras?
-这家伙真是个怪胎 u3000-超级大怪胎
– This guy is a freak. – Super freak.
从屋顶爬进去呢?
What about through the roof?
-两个摄影机和压力感测器 u3000-还有雷射防盗网
– Two more cameras, pressure sensors… – A laser net over the trap door…
-用火把那怪胎逼出来 u3000-好啊
– Smoke the freak out. – Yeah.
-把那怪胎逼出来 u3000-嘿!
– Smoke the freak out. – Hey!
-干嘛? -能不能不要用那字眼?
– What? – Do we have to use that term?
-什么字眼? -怪胎
– What term? – “Freak. ”
国际心理健康学会估计 百分之五点六的成人…
The National Institute of Mental Health estimates 5.6 percent of adults…
-有惧高症 u3000-是人群恐惧症
…develop “agraphoriaphobia. ” – Agoraphobia.
随便啦 我只是说…
Whatever. I’m just saying, I mean, do we…?
我们的组织不该给别人贴标签
We don’t need to be an organization that labels people.
我们几时变成组织了?
Oh, now we’re an organization?
你们会说狄更生是怪胎吗?
You’d call Emily Dickinson a freak?
-你在主持慈善晚会吗? -狄更生是什么人?
– Are you hosting a telethon? – Who’s Emily Dickinson?
咱们去偷一个残障人士
Am I the only one who feels funny about stealing from a…?
难道只有我觉得良心不安吗?
You know, a handicapped guy?
-我才不在乎 u3000-是啊 只有你
– Well, I don’t care. – Hell, yeah.
我对别的事会良心不安
I feel funny about other things.
好吧
Cool.
可是呢…
But…
-什么? -可是…
– Yeah? – But…
-是的 u3000-什么?
– Right. – What?
-没错 用妹妹背洋娃娃那招 u3000-我能弄到装备
– Ahab with a piggyback. Livingston? – I can get anything.
-那就好办了 u3000-妹妹背洋娃娃?
– It’s done. – Ahab with what?
-大伙儿 u3000-你在瞎扯 根本没这一招
– Boys. – You’re making that up. That’s…
妹妹背洋娃娃是你瞎掰的吧?
That whole “Ahab with a piggyback,” that’s not real?
-法兰克 快点出来 u3000-你蹲厕所时…
– Let me in. – How do you think it feels…
喜欢别人催你吗? 他再不出来…
…when someone bangs on the door? – I gotta go to the toilet.
我就要拉在你身上 快出来
Otherwise, I’m gonna shit on your feet. Come on.
第一个星期天 只剩十天
给我看看说明书
Show me them specs.
我十二岁就开饭店 大小事你都管是不行的
I’ve been doing this since I’m 12 years old. You’re micromanaging.
你得找人替你打理 不然就没自己的生活
You gotta find people you can delegate to. Otherwise, you’ll never have a life.
我不要自己的生活 我只要饭店正常运作
I don’t want a life. I want the hotel to run like a hotel should.
鲁本
Reuben.
喂?
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
-好 很好 u3000-也许吧
– Okay. Good. – Maybe.
这太好了
Fantastic.
记得《黑帮龙虎斗》约翰特托罗跪地求饶那一幕吗?
Remember in Miller’s Crossing where Turturro begs for his life?
记得:”发发好心吧! ”
Sure. “Look into your heart. ”
我每次看都会哭
I cry every time.
怎么了?
What?
那栋房♥子滴水不漏
We have no line of sight.
唯一的缺口是二楼窗户 可是差了三英寸
Our only possibility, the window. We’re three inches too high.
连拜许这神枪手也瞄不准
There’s no clear shot, even with Basher.
在现实世界 这是不可能的任务
In the physical universe we occupy, it cannot be done.
宝格丽珠宝窃案那家伙呢?
What about the guy from the Bulgari job?
-奈格 我跟他谈过 u3000-有用吗?
– Nagel. Spoke with him. – Anything?
他的方法都不管用
Lot of ideas, none of them any good.
他在研发全新虚拟影像技术
He’s pushing this new holographic technology.
很有意思 他能复♥制♥任何东西的立体影像
Really interesting stuff, though. He can reproduce anything 3-D.
九千七百万也能复♥制♥吗?
How about 97 million?
咱们死定了
We’re forcing it.
没错 死定了
Yeah, we’re forcing it.
-有个方法没想过 u3000-什么方法?
– You know what we haven’t thought of? – What?
向警方自首
We turn ourselves in.
-班奈狄就拿我们没办法 u3000-没错
– What could Benedict do to us then? – There you go.
承认干下贝拉吉赌场窃案
Call the cops, tell them we did the Bellagio job.
蹲20年苦窑 让他拿我们没办法
They put us away for 20 years. That’d teach him.
我想泰丝一定会等我
I think Tess would stick around.
你穿囚衣很帅
You look great in jumpsuits.
嗨…
Hey…
-经营饭店好玩吗? -不好玩
…how’s the hotel business? – Sucks.
-新港市好玩吗? -不好玩
– How’s East Haven? – Sucks.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我就是狗改不了吃屎
Can’t turn my brain off, you know. It’s me.
去哪儿就会想… 该怎么下手
We go into some place, and all I can do is see the angles.
这一行我♥干♥了一辈子 我就爱这样子
It’s what I do. It’s what I’ve always done. I love it.
我不知道
I don’t know.
真的很难熬
Some sort of weird irony, you know?
泰丝老是看我心痒难搔
Tess watching me scratch and itch.
这年头 大家都疯了
Hey, listen. You know, the world’s gone nuts and you’re…
你想怎样? 那栋房♥子跟隔壁没有相连
– What’d you wanna do? – It’s not attached to the adjacent buildings.
整栋房♥子? 只是抬高一丁点
– The whole house? – We’re just raising it slightly.
舒曼6♥4♥年在威尼斯干过 73年在伊斯坦堡干过
Schumann did it in ‘6♥4♥ in Venice and ’73 in Istanbul.
-他只有六个帮手 u3000-不可能抬起整栋房♥子
– He only had a crew of six. – We can’t tilt a house.
-比萨斜塔就是这么干 u3000-没错 谢谢
– Did it with the Leaning Tower of Pizza. – Exactly, thank you.
-三百人花了两年才完工 u3000-共三十根梁柱
– It took 300 men over two years to do it. – There’s 30 pylons.
先锯断 再用千斤顶抬高
We cut them, insert the jacks and crank away.
这是唯一和最好的计划
It’s really our best plan, considering it’s our only plan.
-要抬到多高? -这是唯一的办法
– Crank for how long? – Like I said, it’s our only plan.
第一个星期二 只剩八天
什么?
What?
好 等一下
Oh, oh, okay, hold on.
再下去看看
Try that.
我是五号♥ 要动手了
Number five. I’m a go.
放长线钓大鱼的神偷 都过着正常生活
Master thieves who practice the long con live separate lives as civilians.
他们有正当职业和家庭
They have legitimate jobs and families…
使他们很难被抓到
…which make them extremely difficult to catch.
史上最伟大的神偷是
The greatest thief of all time was, without question…
盖斯伯勒马克 他不是1988年死于葡萄牙
…Gaspar LeMarc, who either died in Portugal in 1988…
就是1996年在香港去世 或许他仍活在人世
…or in Hong Kong in 1996, or he’s still alive.
我们永远都无法确知 因为…
We may never know for certain, because LeMarc…
他没被抓过 也从来没曝光
…was never captured or photographed…
虽然他活跃了五十几年
…despite being active for over 50 years.
有很多人想当他的接♥班♥人
Though he left behind a slew of imitators…
当今唯一值得一提的高手
…only one is worth mentioning in the same breath as LeMarc:
就是被称为”夜狐”的神偷
The thief we know only as the Night Fox.
他总是在现场留下狐狸小玩偶
So named for the small onyx figurines he leaves behind to taunt us…
夜狐是我们的头号♥嫌犯
…the Night Fox must be considered our number-one priority.
他犯下的一连串惊人窃案
His string of high-profile crimes are an embarrassment to our branch…
让国际刑♥警♥颜面尽失
…to our entire profession.
我们需要比传统资源更有效的方法才能逮到像他这种神偷
We need more than traditional resources to pursue thieves like the Night Fox.
我们必须用他们的思考逻辑看出一件案子的蹊跷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!