我花了一百万栽培新人
I spent about a million, mostly on talent development.
我也缺七百万 利息真是要人命
That makes it 7 for me. Boy, the interest just kills you.
-我缺九百万 u3000-利息有多少?
– I’m light 9. – What’s the interest?
-六百万 u3000-那我只缺六百万
– About 6. – Then I owe 6.
-怎么会? -什么?
– How? – What?
我都住在父母家里
I’ve been staying at my parents’.
我缺两千五百万
I owe 25.
饭店赔惨了
Hotels, man.
索尔?
Saul?
我钱还没花完 但很快就会了
I haven’t spent it all, but I will.
别把我算在内
I’m out, fellas.
我是个老人 不得不承认 我♥干♥不动了
As ranking old-timer, I gotta say, I just can’t do it.
我这把年纪总可以自私点吧
At my age, I think I earned the right to be selfish.
谢谢各位给我这个机会 你们都是高手 但是…
I wanna thank you all for the wonderful opportunity. You’re all aces in my book.
我打算在死前… 把每一分钱花光
But I want the last check I write to bounce.
索尔 你在耍我们吗?
Saul, you having a laugh?
索尔
Saul.
-我可以替索尔还钱 u3000-你不必这么做
– I can handle Saul’s share. – You don’t have to.
你们都挂了 我找谁聊天?
Who would I talk to if you were all dead?
有道理 我欠一千万 小颜呢?
That’s a good point. All right, I owe 10. Amazing?
不过你那栋豪♥宅♥超豪华的
Yeah, but it’s a nice place.
-加起来一共是… -差不多九千七百万
– So that comes to…? – Ninety-seven, give or take.
凭他自已是找不到我们的
He didn’t find us on his own.
-一定有人帮忙 u3000-另一个小偷
– Someone helped him. – Another thief.
我们的熟人不会违反第一条行规
Nobody we know would violate rule number one.
咱们得干一票 很大的一票
What we do know is we need a job. We need a high-paying job.
咱们在美国太惹人注意了
We’re too hot to work anywhere in this country.
-那就出国 u3000-下十五点钟的班机
– So we go abroad. How about we go…? – We’re on the 5:00.
好 去哪儿?
Good. Where are we going?
-阿姆斯特丹 u3000-就这么办吧
– Amsterdam. – Amsterdam it is.
-时间紧迫 出发吧 u3000-我没去过阿姆斯特丹
– Clock’s running. Let’s go. – Never been to Amsterdam.
听说德国妞很辣
I hear German girls are really hot.
罗斯
Rusty.
-阿姆斯特丹? -是的
– Amsterdam? – Yeah.
别告诉丹尼
Don’t tell Danny.
罗斯
Hey, Rusty. Rusty.
不好意思
Sorry, sorry. Hey.
搞什么?怎么了?
What are you doing? What’s wrong with you?
-没什么? -什么?
– Nothing. – What?
-我能不能… -什么?
– Can I…? Can I…? – What?
-我想跟你聊聊 u3000-怎么了?
– Just for a second, can I talk to you? – What’s wrong?
我只是…
I just… I don’t know.
现在谈这件事也许不太好
This might not be the perfect time or whatever to talk about it.
-好吧 u3000-我只是在想…
– Okay. – I’ve been thinking.
我一直在用功
I’ve been doing my homework.
这次我很想…
And I’d really like…
扮演比较有份量的角色
…to play a more central role this time around.
-我觉得我…
– Right. – I feel like I’ve…
-是哦我都准备好了
– Right. – I’m ready for that, and I…
是哦 u3000我都准备好了
Way overdue.
我想跟你们一起去谈生意 帮忙出主意
I was wondering if I could come to the meeting and help you guys negotiate.
好吧 只是跟松井开个会
Okay. It’s just a sit-down with Matsui.
这家伙讲话不太好懂
He’s got his own language, this guy.
上次我仔细观察过你跟丹尼 我学到很多
I watched you and Danny really closely last time around. I learned a ton.
我专业的意见是 你还不行
Linus, in my professional opinion, you’re not ready.
-好吧 是啦 u3000-不过… 可是…
– Okay. Yeah, I mean… – But… But… But…
如果你觉得有把握
…if you’re convinced you are ready…
我可以说服丹尼让你跟去
…I can speak with Danny. We can make this happen.
不过你得有把握
But you gotta be sure.
-你没有把握? -不 我有
– Not sure? – No, I am.
-你肯定? -不过要是有问题…
– You’re sure? – But if I had a question, I could…
-你可以来找我 u3000-对
– You would call me? – Right. Okay.
随时都行
Any time.
-好啊 u3000-好啊
– Okay. – Okay.
-好了 u3000-好 太好了 谢谢你
– All right. – Okay. Awesome. Thank you.

Yeah.
我差点就决定不来找你
I almost wasn’t gonna come over and say anything.
我就可以继续睡大觉
Then I’d still be sleeping.
-谢了 小伙子 u3000-好
– Thanks, buddy. – Yeah.
阿 姆 斯 特 丹
-谁呀? -莱纳斯
– Who’s there? – Li… It’s…
-什么? -莱纳斯
– What? – It’s Linus.
罗斯人呢?
Is Rusty here? Rusty…?
-罗斯在哪儿? -不知道
– Do you know where Rusty is? – No.
你见过松井吗?
So have you met Matsui?
说真的 你觉得我…
Seriously, what do you think of me…
有当一哥的潜力吗?
…you know, in terms of just leadership potential?
你得忘了咱们不能工作
The fact that we’re unemployable shouldn’t enter your mind.
第一个星期六
只剩十一天
不然 你只会浪费你的时间
Otherwise, you’re wasting time.
千万别提到班奈狄
Don’t mention Benedict unless he does first.
他先提起的话 就坦白地说出来
And if he does, tell him everything.
说重点 别忘了我说的那件事
Right. Stay on point. And don’t forget the other thing I told you.
-什么事? -认真听话
– What? – About listening.
别紧张 记住 接不到这一票就死定了
Relax. Remember, if we don’t get this job, we’re dead.
我昨天一直在找你
Rusty, I tried calling you all yesterday.
最后她把酒杯摔在托盘上说:
So finally, she slams her vodka tonic down on the tray and says:
“怪不得我最近觉得这么热”
“Hey, maybe that’s why I’ve been feeling so warm recently. ”
好啊
Yeah.
-谈正事吧 u3000-谈正事
– So to business? – To business.
有一位皮肤科医生…
A doctor who specializes in skin diseases…
会梦到他在电视前面睡着
…will dream he has fallen asleep in front of the television.
然后在电视前面醒来
Later, he will wake up in front of the television…
而不记得他做的梦
…but not remember his dream.
你同意吗?
Would you agree?
如果住在赤道的动物够厚道…
If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery…
就会把感恩节和万圣节
…then Thanksgiving and Halloween…
放在同一天
…would fall on the same date.
是啊
Yeah. Hey.
我四岁时…
When I was 4 years old…
看到我妈用茶壶保温袋 杀死一只蜘蛛
…I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy.
多年后 我才发现那不是蜘蛛
Years later, I realized it was not a spider.
而是我的哈洛叔
It was my Uncle Harold.
让阳光照射我的睑颊
Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
让星辰进入我的梦中
Stars to fill my dreams
我是一名时空的旅客
I am a traveler in both time and space
重返我曾去过的地方
To be where I have been
他怎样?没事吧?
Is he all right? Are we all right?
《喀什米尔》的歌♥词? 你这是在帮倒忙
– “Kashmir”? – Is that your idea of making a contribution?
-我们都还没谈条件 u3000-你差点就把这一票搞砸
– We hadn’t even started yet. – We were this close to losing that.
我完全被搞糊涂了 我到底说了些什么?
Okay, I don’t even understand what happened in there. What did I say?
-你骂他侄女是妓♥女♥ u3000-还是廉价妓♥女♥
– You called his niece a whore. – A cheap one.
-她才七岁 u3000-而且还染上病…
– She’s 7. – Confined to bed with a case of…
-别跟他说了 u3000-没错 对不起
– No, don’t tell him about it. – I’m sorry.
这代表什么?
Okay. So, what does this mean?
你要乖乖待在这儿
It means you stay here.
目标是范德沃特一个有钱的神秘客
The mark’s name is van der Woude. A semi-known, wealthy recluse.
多年来他都自称是古董商 却没卖♥♥过古董
He claims to sell antiques, but hasn’t actually sold one.
他的店就是他家 没人进去过
His store is his privately owned home, which no one ever enters.
别被这个怪人给骗了
But don’t let van der Woude’s eccentricity fool you.
他的房♥子戒备森严
The house is extremely well-protected.
-我们要偷什么? -一份文件
– What are we after? – It’s a document.
一份很珍贵的古老文件
It’s a very old, very valuable document.
-什么文件? -一张股票
– Yeah, what is it? – A stock certificate.
史上第一家公♥司♥的第一张股票
The first one ever issued from the first corporation on the planet.
荷属东印度公♥司♥
Dutch East India Trading Company.
-绝无仅有 u3000 -能赚多少钱?
– The only one of its kind. – What’s the take?
两百五十万欧元?
2.5 million euro.
每个人吗?
Wait. Each?
-不是 u3000-这是谁谈的条件?
– No. – Who negotiated this?
-对很多人来说 这可是一大笔钱 u3000-你疯了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!