Let me guess. He pulled a Lost in Translation on you.
他每次都用这招整新手
That’s his idea of fun for first-timers.
-我怎么会那么笨? -别自责
– I mean… How do I not see these things? – Don’t get down on yourself.
-那太明显了 u3000-我们说过了
– Obvious. – We talked about this.
丹尼和罗斯一定很感激你 我也以你为荣
I hope Danny and Rusty appreciate the job you did in a tight jam. I am proud of you.
-谢了 u3000-我们都以你为荣
– Thanks. – We both are.
-你跟老爸说了? -没办法
– You…? You told Dad? – I had to, sweetheart.
-你跟爸说了? -我们在度假
– You told Dad? – We were on vacation.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这下可好了 他一定会拿这件事一直臭我
Great. Thanks. You’re gonna be dining out on this one for months.
你老妈得大老远赶去罗马…
“Hey, remember the time your mom had to come to Rome… ”
对不起
I’m sorry.
他每次都这样 真的很…
Every time with him. It’s like…
真的很…
It’s like a… It’s like a…
这是罚你把我瞒在谷底
That was for keeping me in the dark. And that… That…
这是罚你逼我当神偷
…is for making me a master thief.
-这是罚你… -好啦
– And that… – Okay.
毁了咱们的第二次三周年纪念
…is for ruining our second third anniversary.
好了吗?过来
Okay. Okay? Come here.
很抱歉我把你瞒在谷底
I’m sorry I kept you in the dark.
很抱歉我逼你当小偷
I’m sorry that I made you a thief.
-神偷 u3000-是神偷
– Master. – Master thief.
我也很抱歉 我毁了咱们的第二次三周年纪念
And I’m very sorry that I ruined our second third anniversary.
-满意吗? -满意
– Okay? – Okay.
原谅我了?
You forgive me?
-一点吧 u3000-好吧
– A little. – All right.
布鲁斯威利这人怎样?
What was Bruce Willis like? Was he…?
跟上去 那是莱恩的车 跟上去
Follow it. That’s Ryan’s car. Follow that one.
等一下
Hey, wait, wait!
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
你♥爸♥并没有死
Your father’s alive, Izzy.
你妈骗你的
Your mom lied to you…
不让你找他 他还活着 u3000你在说什么?
…to keep you from him. He’s alive. – What are you talking about?
他们离婚后 她说他只要去找你… 她就会检举他
When they divorced, she told him if he contacted you, she’d go to the cops…
让他坐苦牢
…with everything to put him in jail.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
我♥干♥嘛相信你?我才不信
And why should I believe you? I don’t believe you, okay?
你知道他在哪里?
You know where he is?
我知道有一个人知道
I know somebody who does.
你伪造文书 回不去了
There’s nothing back there but a forged 1077.
法律顾问
帮我放进去
您的客人在阳台
客人?
什么客人?
-不会吧 真的?不会吧? -不
– No. Really? No. – No.
那就太惨了
That’d be horrible.
对晚餐来说是蛮难的
It’s hard, you know, for dinners.
你们一定很有一套
Well, you must have very good contacts.
通常要关好几天 才出得来
I hear it usually takes days to buy your way out.
-泰丝 这位是法兰斯瓦杜鲁 u3000-欧逊太太 幸会了
– Tess, this is Francis Toulour. – Madame Ocean, at last.
-你好 u3000-他是法国人
– Hello. – He’s French.
你们不是应该去哪儿吗?
Shouldn’t you be somewhere else by now, like…
像是外♥蒙♥古?
…Outer Mongolia, maybe?
我们去之前 想问你一个问题
Well, before we get to that, we just wanted to ask you one question.
-什么问题? -你是怎么办到的?
– What is that? – How’d you do it?
你是为了这件事才来?
Oh, so that’s why you came. You wanna know.
这也很正常
Well, I guess that’s normal.
我有另一个条件
But I got another deal for you.
承认我是第一名 我就说出来
You both recognize that I’m the best, and I’ll tell you my secret.
-是喔 u3000-这个嘛…
– Yeah. – That…
如果他先告诉我们… 他是怎么办到的
Make it if you get him to tell us…
我们就说他是最棒的 u3000喔 好
…and tell him that he is the best. – Oh, okay.
-这话我不说 因为你才是第一名 u3000-好哇 谢谢
– I won’t tell him because you’re the best. – All right. Thank you.
这样吧
All right.
你先说出来 我们就叫你第一名
We’ll tell you you’re the best after you tell us how you did it.
我怎么能拒绝一个人的遗愿?
How can I refuse a dying man’s last request?
彩蛋在展览前的星期六傍晚6点45分被送到罗马
The egg arrived in Rome at 6:45 p. m. The Saturday before it went on display.
-晚上八点被送进博物馆 u3000-慢着
– It was at the museum by 8 p. m. – Wait a minute, hold on.
你当晚就下手?全馆封锁…
You stole it that evening? With the museum locked down?
你怎么进得去?你怎么躲过感测器?
How’d you get in the building? How’d you get past the sensors?
我的人怎么没看到你?
Why didn’t my recon team see you?
-别碰我的东西 u3000-才没有
– Don’t touch my thing. – I didn’t touch your thing. Like it works.
你的手有油 你碰到了镜头 我什么都看不见了
You got greasy hands, you put them on the lens. Now I can’t see.
-你什么都看不见 u3000-我看到你是个猪头
– You can’t see anything. – I see you. You look like a retard.
你才是猪头
You look like a retard.
你一个月不说话 我给你一百万一个月喔
I’ll pay you a million dollars if you don’t speak for a month. One month.
-我要把你的头吃掉 u3000-来呀 我说真的 一百万
– I wanna eat your whole head. – Go ahead. A million dollars. No joke.
你连绳索装备都不用?
Right. With no equipment, no rope.
当然 别跟我说你不会
Of course. Come on, don’t tell me you don’t know how to do that.
你怎么穿过雷射防盗网的?
How did you get by the laser field in the Great Hall?
雷射防盗网
The laser fields. Well…
好吧 你是天下第一神偷
Okay. Toulour, you’re the best.
谢了 丹尼
Well, thank you, Danny.
太好了 请你把钱拿来
Good. Now, if you can just get us our money…
我们就走人
…we’ll be going.
钱?
The money?
什么钱?
What money?
我们赢了… 你答应还班奈狄的钱
The money that you agreed to pay Benedict if we won.
-期限就快到了 u3000-不 你搞错了吧?
– We’re under a deadline. – No, no, no, you don’t understand.
你没赢
You didn’t win.
你输了 而且你们…
You lost. And not only did you lose…
全都被关进大牢 我也要老实跟你说…
…your entire crew got pinched. I gotta tell you something.
你跟她长得一点都不像 鼻子是有点像 可是耳朵
You don’t look anything like her. Eventually, the nose, but the ears…
还有你走路打扮的模样
I mean, the way you walk and you dress…
这表示你们跟勒马克谈过
That means that you spoke to LeMarc.
你们去找过勒马克?
You spoke to LeMarc?
第二个星期四
只剩六天
既然我人都死了 这件事只有我们三个知道
Since I’m dead, I think my involvement in this should stay among the three of us.
-当然 u3000-没问题
– Of course. – Absolutely.
这真的很讽刺 我们的问题竟然要靠杜鲁解决
It’s ironic that the solution to all of our problems will be provided by Toulour.
我同意我美国朋友说你们比他强 的确激怒了他
I’m sure I provoked him by agreeing with my American friend that you might be better.
抱歉我害你们惹上这么多麻烦
I apologize sincerely for the trouble I’ve caused you.
-你不用道歉 u3000-尤其是现在
– There’s no need. – Especially now.
你们到他的别♥墅♥去见他 开始比赛之后
Remember, from the time you see Toulour at his villa and the challenge begins…
就要假设他会监视你们的行动
…you must assume he will have you under surveillance everywhere you go.
你们一定要演一场好戏
You’ll have to put on a very elaborate show.
真正的彩蛋
The egg, the real egg…
有人会在早上九点半用背包把它从巴黎…
…will be carried in a backpack on a train leaving Gare du Nord…
北站带走 u3000谢谢你
…at 9:30 a. m. – Thank you.
你救了我们一命
You saved our lives, Gaspar.
这证明我还是比你们厉害
Yeah. And I’m still getting the better of you.
我偷了复♥制♥品?
And I stole a replica?
你的画放在米兰的仓库
Your paintings are in a high-security warehouse in Milan.
安德列欧迪街17号♥222室
It’s 17 Via Andreotti, unit 222.
-密♥码♥是23116… u3000-6♥4♥6 谢谢
– Security code is 2-3-1-1-6… – 6-4-6. Thank you.
你竟然连密♥码♥都知道
Listen, all games aside, that was… That was very good.
真厉害 你怎么知道?
That was good. How’d you do that?
我今晚讲一个故事就够了
Well, I told you one story tonight. I think that’ll be enough. So now…
现在请你们… 请走吧
…if you, both of you, could please… Now.
-这是谁的房♥子? -我在巴黎认识的一位小偷
– Whose house is this? – It belongs to a thief I know in Paris.
他认识我父亲?
He knows my father?
他比谁都了解他
Probably better than anyone.
他是谁?
Who is he?
-他帮我们搞定夜狐 u3000-他叫什么?
– He helped with the whole Night Fox thing. – What’s his name?
我不知道他的真名
His real name? I don’t know, actually.
我只知道他叫勒马克
I’ve only known him as LeMarc.
勒马克?
LeMarc?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你这些日子都在哪里?
Where the hell have you been?
我在等
Waiting.
等什么?
For what?
这一刻
For this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!