他在家吧?
He’s home now, right?
-马可斯… -我也在找马可斯
– Marcus… – I need to talk to Marcus.
-好巧喔 真有趣 u3000-跟他说一下吧
– That’s so funny. What a coincidence. – Go ahead. Talk to him.
到窗口那边… 收讯应该会比较好
Over by the window, with the reception.
-喂? -马可斯?
– Hello? – Hello, Marcus?
我是茱莉亚 你是哪位?
No, it’s Julia. Who’s this?
我是茱莉亚 布鲁斯威利也在
It’s Julia. I’m with Bruce Willis.
你跟布鲁斯在一起?
You’re with Bruce right now?
让我跟他说话 他女儿的卡♥通♥毯子
Can I speak with him? Oh, yes, Tallulah’s SpongeBob.
-对不起 让我跟他说话 u3000-断讯了?
– I’m sorry, can I talk to him for a sec? – Did it drop out?
-是啊 断讯了 u3000-每次都这样
– Yes, it fell out. – That’s been happening all week.
-把手♥机♥收起来 u3000-什么?
– Put that phone away right now. – What?
挂断手♥机♥ 把它收起来
Hang it up and put it away.
你不知道胎儿的大脑…
Do you have any idea how vulnerable…
会受到手♥机♥电磁波的损伤吗?
…a fetus’ brain is to the electromagnetic field created by your cell phone?
干脆一枪射穿她肚皮算了
You might as well point a gun at her stomach.
-我是布鲁斯威利 u3000-赛门李波
– I’m Bruce Willis. – Simon Leopold.
-茱莉亚的大夫 u3000-他是医生
– I am Julia’s physician. – He’s a doctor.
韦伯医生呢?
What happened to Dr. Webber?
他病了 u3000韦伯医生在度假
– You know, Doc…? He was sick. – Dr. Webber is on vacation.
-他生病了 u3000-他度假时病了
– Well, he’s sick. – He’s sick on vacation.
-度假时病了 u3000-真扫兴 度假时病了
– Sick on vacation. – Don’t you hate that? Sick on vacation.
抱歉吓到你 维大力先生 你很会演戏
Sorry to have jumped on you, Mr. Willis. You do very good actings.
谢谢
Thank you.
-屎蛋 u3000-史奈威
– Snack bar. – Snackwell.
随便啦 四点钟的活动快开始
It doesn’t matter. If we are to get there at 4:00 and do that…
-他们有五成机会 u3000-不止啦
– I say 50-50. – Closer than that.
我赌二比一他们连进都进不去
– 2- 1 they don’t make it to the museum.
五比一他们进不了展览厅
– 5- 1 they don’t make it to the Egg Room.
什么?
What?
-她是我老婆 u3000-你自己也说她很外行
– She’s still my wife. – She’s a novice. You said so.
-还有一个没出师的学徒 u3000-被一个高手紧盯不放
– Led by an apprentice. – Being tracked by a pro.
你希望她赢
You want her to win.
-你说谁? -你知道
– Which her? – You know which her.
-那个始作俑者 u3000-是啊
– The one that started all this. – Right.
-我以为你说的是… -才不会 又不是她的错
– Good. For a minute… – Why would I say that? It’s not her fault.
-不是她的错 u3000-没错 好吧
– It wasn’t. – Okay, then.
-很好 u3000-很好
– Good. – Good.
-我被搞混了 u3000-你们在说谁呀?
– I’m confused. – Yeah, who are you talking about?
-伊莎贝 u3000-泰丝
– Isabel. – Tess.
-我超爱那部戏 我早猜到了 u3000-很多人没猜到
– I loved it, but I figured it out. – Not a lot of people did.
-真神奇 u3000-她在餐厅…
– That’s amazing. – The second she doesn’t…
一直没跟你说话
…talk to you in the restaurant, I knew…
你就猜出来了?
You figured that out.
-对 不过电影这是很好看 u3000-太好了
– Yeah, I mean, the movie still works for me. – Great.
她非得走得这么快吗?
Can we just…? Does she really need to be rushing this quickly?
-她简直是在慢跑 u3000-泰国的…
– She’s practically jogging. – In Thailand…
孕妇都在稻田生育 一生完就回去干活
…mothers routinely give birth in rice paddies and then go right back to work.
-母亲真伟大 u3000-稻田?
– Amazing women over there. – Rice paddy?
她不必这么苦 可以在家里生
She will not have it in a rice paddy. She’ll be at her own paddy.
一定会很顺利
And she will be very comfortable because she will be strong…
因为她都有在积极运动
…from this walk and this exercise.
她值得吗?
Was she worth it?
泰丝呢?
Was Tess?
她在餐厅一直没跟你说话 我就知道了
The moment that she doesn’t talk to you in the restaurant, I knew.
-没有朋友偷偷告诉你吗? -没有
– Your friends didn’t tell you? – No.
-你自己猜到的? -对
– That’s when you figured it out, huh? – Yeah.
-不过电影还是很好看 u3000-谢了
– But the movie was still enjoyable for me. – Okay. Thanks.
如果大家都这么聪明 那部见鬼的电影怎么会大卖♥♥?
If everybody’s so freaking smart, how come the movie did $675 million worldwide…
六亿七千五百万
…theatrical?
茱莉亚 医生
Julia. Doctor.
医生 快叫一个泰国人来接生
Doctor, you might wanna call the rice paddy now.
封锁出口 不准让人进出
Seal off the museum. Nobody in or out.
-拿来 拿来 u3000-快点 快点
– Bring… Bring it, bring it. – Quickly, quickly.
-让他坐下来 u3000-大家放松
– Sit her down. Sit her down. – Everybody just relax.
-你听得见吗?快说话 u3000-她没事
– Can you hear me? Talk to me. – She is fine. She is fine.
够了 我们走 不准再拍照
She’s good? Okay, that’s it. We’re done here. No more pictures.
-谢谢你 布鲁斯 u3000-别担心
– Thank you, Bruce Willis. – Just don’t worry.
-谢谢你 馆长 u3000-慢慢走
– Thank you, museum. We are code four. – Walk slowly, like you’re doing.
我们会尽快送你上车
We’ll get you into the car as fast as we can.
我们不要停 不要停
Okay, we’re not stopping. Don’t stop.
-你好 u3000-我们正要离开
– Hello. – We’re on our way out.
我是伊莎贝 博物馆雇员 幸会了
Isabel Lahiri, I’m with the museum. It is so great to meet you.
-我们得赶快离开 u3000-我只耽搁一点时间
– We’re very late. – I’m sorry, this won’t take long.
我不想骚扰你 不过我男友是你的影迷
I don’t wanna be an annoying fan, but my boyfriend is such a huge fan.
请你替他签名 可以吗?
I can’t let you leave unless you sign something for him. Do you mind?
-这样不符规矩 u3000一下子就好
– That’s very unorthodox. – Sorry, it won’t take long.
-他叫什么? -罗伯
– What’s his name? – His name’s Robert.
我以为你是左撇子
Aren’t you a lefty? I thought you were a lefty.
她是左撇子
She is a lefty.
孕妇经常能左右开弓
Often pregnant women become ambidextrous.
你一定是个大影迷
You are a big fan.
她不一定会用左手签名
She doesn’t necessarily have to sign lefty.
谢谢 太好了
Oh, thanks so much. This is great.
快走吧
Okay. We’re on the move.
谢谢 保重了
Thank you. You take care, now.
还有一件事 我刚才跟玛西通过电♥话♥
And one more thing. I just got off the phone…
她安排你搭机到洛杉矶 一点钟要开会讨论…
…with someone called Marcy who put you on a plane from Taos, New Mexico to L. A…
《失眠小丑》这部电影
…where you have a 1:00 meeting about a film, Clowns Can’t Sleep.
她要我转告你 大家都会迟到
Anyway, she just wanted me to let you know everyone’s running a little late…
请你一点半再去就行
…and was wondering if you could make it at 1:30 instead.
我就知道
I knew it.
你真不要脸
Shame on you.
我们不认识 我是布鲁斯
I don’t think we’ve met. Bruce.
我是伊莎贝 幸会
Isabel Lahiri. Nice to meet you.
你是真的有男友…
Do you really have a boyfriend?
还是在骗他们?
Or were you just…? Was that just part of the whole thing with them?
进行得如何?
So how’d it go?
你是拉希芮?
You Lahiri?
我是联邦调查局分局局长莫莉史塔
I’m Section Chief Molly Starr.
我跟欧洲刑♥警♥组织葛斯曼组长谈过
I spoke to a very nice man at Europol this morning, Commissioner Greisman.
他要你搭机回阿姆斯特丹
He wants you on the next flight to Amsterdam.
你的文件有一点问题
There seems to be some irregularity with your paperwork.
意大利语
那一个
That one.
先从那小子开始
Let’s start with that one.
想像你在一个房♥间
Imagine yourself in a room…
低到你站不直 窄到你躺不平的房♥间
…that’s too short for you to stand up in and not wide enough for you to lie down in.
没有灯 没有暖气
A room with no light, no heat…
石樯上有牙齿和指甲的抓痕
…and stone walls scratched by the teeth and nails of desperate men…
囚犯都被孤独逼疯
…men driven crazy by isolation.
只有老鼠与你作伴
You will have rats for company…
你只能从窗口看外面的世界
…and a small window that looks out on the world that has passed you by.
你父母有一天会老死 就跟你的梦想一样
Your parents will grow old and die, just like your dreams.
你朋友会遗忘你的名字 把你的故事当成他们的
Your friends will forget your name, tell your stories as their own…
因为当事人早已从世上消失
…because what good is a story when the person who owns it has vanished?
-你要什么? -作证指控其他人…
– What do you want? – Testify against the others…
犯下赌场窃案
…in the Benedict case.
意大利的起诉会被撤销
The Italian charges will be dropped.
你们下午就被引度回美国
You and the others will be extradited to the U.S. This afternoon.
只要认罪 就能假释出狱
Plead, and you walk with parole.
办不到
I can’t.
你再想想看 莱纳斯
Think about it, Linus.
我差点就忘了你的名宇
For a moment there, I was already forgetting your name.
等等
Wait.
请你等一下
Just hang on a sec.
莱纳斯
Linus.
谢了
Right. Thanks.
你还好吧?
You okay?
-我搞砸了跟松井的会面 u3000-松井?
– Well, I blew the meet with Matsui. – Matsui?
让我猜 他用”鸡同鸭讲”那一招耍你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!