He was about to eat, when the mood to play suddenly hit him.
他突然赌性大发?
It just hit him, just like that?
可能是我在旁边鼓励他
I might’ve said something to encourage him.
你为什么这么做?
Why would you do that?
当你替有钱人干活
When you work for a powerful man…
有时候会被…管得太紧
…sometimes the collar can get a little tight.
对不起
Excuse me.
-开了吗? -开了
– Is it on? – Yeah.
-谢了 好兄弟 -不客气
– Thanks, homes. – You’re welcome.
奈斯特叫你撑下去
Nestor says hang tough.
班克先生 谢谢你把我踢出去
Mr. Bank, I just wanna thank you for throwing me out of your hotel.
-你是谁? -谁都不是
– And who are you? – Nobody.
好了 两位
All right, fellas.
你真是个猪头
You’re such an idiot.
小心点
Careful.
是真的 他以前就在这里赌博
He used to gamble too. I’m not kidding you. Right here.
请你们在旁边待命支援
We’re gonna need you standing by in a support capacity.
条子刚走进来
Bad news just walked in.
联邦探员找上门
All right, the Bureau’s in the house.
朝二十一点走去就警告李文斯顿
If they move towards blackjack, somebody tip Livingston.
让我用最好的千寿清酒欢迎各位
Let me welcome you to The Bank with our finest Kubota sake.
很高兴看到你回来 我替你准备了顶级伏特加
And good to have you back, Denny. Got some Grey Goose on ice for you.
尽情享受
Enjoy.
李文斯顿戴尔? 联邦调查局
Livingston Dell? Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我们守住出口 你逃不了 别干傻事
We’ve got all the exits covered. You got nowhere to go. Don’t be stupid.
这是怎么回事?
Hey, what is going on here?
你的保安有漏洞
You’ve been breached.
我们查出此人在赌具上动手脚
We’ve had this man under surveillance. He rigs machines.
他在动手脚?
He rigs them?
我们联络过总公♥司♥ 他的背景资料都是假造的
We’ve been in contact with his company. His background information was bogus.
他动过几台机器?
How many machines has he gotten his hands on?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
-全都换掉 -这样就不够用
– Well, let’s change them out. – We won’t have enough.
总公♥司♥会送新机器过来
The company’s sending over new machines.
他一定和老千合作
If he rigs machines, he’s working with players.
他的确有同伙 但不知道是谁
We know he has confederates. We just don’t know who they are.
看到可疑份子 立刻通知我们
If you see anything that looks unusual, you contact us.
没问题 你以为这样就算了?
You bet. You think this is over? This isn’t over.
我要告你 州立和联邦罪名 知道吗?
I’m pressing charges. State and federal charges. Got it?
快带他走 来吧
Now, get him off my floor. Come on.
机器上都是他的指纹
His fingerprints were all over that shuffle machine.
我要揪出他和他的共犯
I need a name and all known criminal associates.
班克要查洗牌机上的指纹
Bank’s gonna run the prints off the shuffle machine.
可恶 他很厉害
Damn, he’s good.
他会查出李文斯顿的共犯
He’ll get Livingston’s ID and known associates.
也就是我们
That’s us.
有什么应变方法?
What do we have in place for this?
没有 我们会被捕 班克会很得意
Nothing. They’ll scoop us all up and Bank’ll have the best night of his life.
不能让班克看到
It can’t get to Bank.
英语方言
SPEAK with DISTINCTION
我要用声东击西那一招 十五分钟后回来
I know what to do. We’ll set up a cartwheel. Back of the house, 15 minutes.
谁要骇进去?
Who’s gonna hack this?
骇客高手被铐住带走了
The ideal person’s in the back of a car in handcuffs.
-我可以搞定 -有没有别人?
– I can handle it. – Is anyone else available?
-我是维吉 让我来 -我能搞定
– This is virgil. I’ll give it a shot. – I can handle it.
-让维吉处理 -赶快搞定
– Virgil it is. – Get it done, virg.
先换这些 再换大厅的机器
Switch these out first, then do the main floor.
是的
Absolutely.
时间到了 开始行动 罗斯 你在哪里?
All right, time for the starter’s gun. Rusty, what’s your 20?
有谁看到罗斯?
Anybody got eyes on Rusty?
我的赌客输得很惨 准备走人 我需要支援
My guys are getting roughed up, and they’re gonna walk. This is a two-man play.
我回来了 只是去接个人
Back in range. Just had to make a last-minute pickup.
大伙儿好
Hi, boys.
-他来了 -鲁本
– There he is. – Hey, Reuben!
-鲁本 欢迎归队 -我们好想你
– Reuben, welcome back. – We missed you, buddy.
鲁本 欢迎归队
Reuben, welcome back.
好久不见
提高最低限额 我要包下赌桌
Let’s raise the minimum. I’d like to play all the seats.
-真的? 凤梨? -对
– Really? Pineapple? – Yeah.
慢点 不能在这里 我会被开除
Wait, wait. No, no. Not here. I could lose my job.
挑战禁忌不是更有乐趣吗?
Doesn’t the forbidden make it seem so much more pleasurable?
不行 艾碧 我在王先生的套房♥放不开
No, no. No, Abby. I can’t be free with myself in Mr. Weng’s villa.
-有别的房♥间吗? -我们客满了
– Is there another room? – No, we’re overbooked by 40 percent.
一定有我们能独处的地方
Somewhere. Somewhere we can go where we can be alone.
-拜托 带我去 -好 跟我来
– Please, Abby, take me. – Okay. Come with me.
破坏角子机
Cue the slots.
试办开幕就是为了避免这种事
This is why we have soft openings, so things like this don’t happen.
-快去修好 -是 老板
– Get them fixed. – Yes, sir.
太美了
Stunning.
-你是说我还是钻石? -都是
– What is, me or the diamonds? – Both.
连尼 你是赌城最老实的人
You know, Lenny, I think you’re the most honest man in this town.
接下来就不需要监视摄影机
And I don’t think we’re gonna need the security cameras for this next part.
除非你想再看一遍
Well, not unless you wanna watch the playback.
我以为我们要关掉手♥机♥
I thought we agreed to turn off our phones.
是班克
I know, but that’s Bank.
只有他有这号♥码
He’s the only one that has that number and…
我有办法让你还给我
I could make you give that back to me now.
你可以试试看
You could try.
-吧台后面有酒吗? -你要什么我这里都有
– Do you have any wine back there? – I got everything you need back there.
伊肯酒庄甜白酒?
Chateau d’Yquem?
只要不是七十三年份就行
As long as it’s not ’73.
搜寻共犯
Search for Known Associates
传到老板办公室
Send that to Bank’s office.
上传中
Upload to WBANK
-是 -派出辣妹
– Yeah. – Cue the cartwheel.
没问题
You got it.
她上了杂♥志♥我好高兴
I was so happy when I saw her on the magazine.
其实她是很努力向上的人
She’s actually one person I really, you know, want to do awesome.
我也希望她能成功
You know, want her to actually get somewhere.
嗨 索尔
Hello. Oh, hey, Saul.
我们本来是来念…
– Came out here originally for hotel management.
饭店管理系
For school.
不过…
But, like…
我也不晓得
…I don’t know.
-飞车先生在里面等我们 -我们要访问他
– Mr. Roads told us to wait inside. – We’ll be interviewing him.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
司法部档案 开始下载
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Connected – Starting Download
联邦调查局档案下载中
FBI Download In Progress
-抱歉 我试着挡住他 -不是你的错
– I’m so sorry, sir. I tried to stop him. – Not your fault, sweetheart.
你挡不了跃过三十六辆巴士的高手
You can’t stop a man who’s jumped 36 Greyhounds end-to-end.
没关系 我会跟他谈 什么事?
It’s all right, Lucille. I’ll speak with him. Yes?
班克先生 你知道费玉青…
Mr. Bank, do you know what Chuck Berry said…
作秀前都说什么
…every night before counting, “One, two, three, four”?
-说什么? -先付我钱!
– What did he say? – “Pay me my money!”
-我的手下会… -付现金
– I’m sure my people will be… – “In cash.”
现金?
Cash?
我们把钱汇给你了
You’ve already been wired the money!
班克先生
Mr. Bank, this is… This is…
拜托 这是我大展身手的时候
This is a Fender Roads moment!
-你进去了没? -我最讨厌你这么问
– You in yet? – I hate that question.
班克先生 听我说
Mr. Bank, Mr. Bank, listen. With all due respect, sir…
你明天得打理这间饭店
…you got a job tomorrow, running this place.
-每天都忙得要命 -我打通电♥话♥ 今晚就能请到…
– You go to work every day. – Oh, yawn. I make one phone call…
夏恩怀特和其他极限运动高手
…I get Shaun White, Travis Pastrana, five of their buddies here before midnight…
表演超炫的高难度特技动作
…doing heel-clickers and lazy-boys off the back of the building.
观众才不想看一群臭小子滑板
Yes, if your audience wants to see a bunch of long-hairs riding rice rockets.
我骑的可是重型机车
But I’m talking about heavy bikes, sir. This is heavy bike! Fender Roads is a…
我是飞车先生 美国偶像耶
I’m a goddamn American icon!
别修太多 脸要一样帅
Don’t change it that much. Keep the structure.
我想让你变高 你不想吗?
I’m trying to make you taller. Don’t you wanna be taller?
-你在三十四州算是侏儒 -在另外三十四州算是猛♥男♥
– You’re a midget in 34 states. – An animal in the other 34.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!