Who advanced this?
我不是告诉你他要单独住房♥吗?
Did I not say he was to have this room to himself?
那你是哪里听不懂?
And what part of that did you not understand?
你好吗? 我看了表演 那小子很棒
How are you? I caught your show. That kid is great.
多谢夸奖 恭喜您的伟大成就
Thank you for that. Congratulations on the enormity of your success.
-谢了 -再见 保重
– Back at you. – Love and respect. Peace.
很高兴见到你 柏尼
Good seeing you, Bernie.
容我介绍博奕游戏最伟大的发明
Allow me to introduce to you the greatest advance in gaming…
老套的扑克牌和骰子不够看
…since pari-mutuel wagering. Get beyond boring cards and tired dice.
这游戏超屌♥! 超刺♥激♥! 这是”双赢骨牌”!
It’s electrifying! It’s exciting! It’s ‘Nuff Said!
没错!
Yes, sir.
老天 班克先生 幸会
Oh, my God. Mr. Bank. It’s an honor, sir.
我能为您示范骨牌游戏吗?
May I please give you a demonstration of casino dominoes?
庄家的赢面是百分之十四
House edge 14 percent.
-经过证实吗? -当然了
– Is this documented? – Of course.
鉅额投♥注♥让赌客觉得有赢面
The action makes the player feel like they have a fighting chance…
不过你也知道不是这样 各位看倌
…if you understand my meaning. Check it out, ladies and gentlemen.
班克先生要给年轻人一次机会
Mr. Bank is gonna give a young and upcoming gamer a chance.
请给他掌声鼓励 拍手
Give him a warm applause. Come on now!
-好吧 快点 -谢谢你
– All right. Make it quick. – Thank you, sir.
第一轮下注 先发骨牌
Mr. Bank. First round of betting. Next, dominoes!
第二轮下注 翻面发牌
Second round of betting. Upcoming, community dominoes.
第一把就拿到多张五点骨牌
Mr. Bank, if a player wins on a multiple of five on the first spin…
他或她就是赢家
…he or she is a winner.
庄家赔率是五比一 不过呢…
Payout, 5-to-1. But guess what.
赌客下注的赔率是十一比一
They’re already laying 11 -to-1.
当赌客赢钱 我们赢更多钱
So when they win, Mr. Bank, we win.
双赢骨牌
‘Nuff Said.
挺不错
That is good.
你不如把宣传♥单♥寄给我
I tell you what. Why don’t you send me some of your literature…
我再看看怎么安排
…and we’ll see what we can do.
宣传♥单♥ 拜托
Literature, literature. Mr. Bank, come on.
你不用看啦 只要有感觉就行了
You don’t need to read no literature. All you need to do is feel it!
我有感觉 只是不知道有没有赚头
Well, I feel it. It’s just that I don’t know if it’s bankable. All right?
赚头?
Bankable?
我想把这游戏放在我的赌场
I’d like to place this game in one of my casinos.
这才对嘛 这样才有气魄
Now, that’s what I’m talking about. That’s progressive thinking.
它可能会成为我赌场的摇钱树
I embrace the fact that ‘Nuff Said might grow a whole new segment in my hotels.
棒呆了!
Hello!
我马上就要签约 独家所有权
And I’d like to lock this up right now. Exclusive rights.
先把骨牌赌桌放在图尼卡赌场
I wanna place this beautiful domino table at our Tunica location.
密西西比? 放在那儿死定了
Mississippi? That’s where games go to die, isn’t it?
别插手 这是我的
Stay out of this, Bank. You already passed.
是吗? 你敢像我这么大胆吗?
Really? Then do for him what I’m prepared to.
今晚就放在我新赌场的中♥央♥大厅
Prime placement, center room, Vegas, tonight.
班克先生有三分钟 你有一分钟 快说
Mr. Bank has three minutes, you’ve got one. Go!
先是一系列烟花
Well, there’ll be a series of brocades.
然后是大理花 美丽壮观的垂柳 流星雨…
Then the dahlia shells, weeping willows, tiger tails…
-几时做飞车特技? -机车特技?
– Whoa, whoa. When’s the jump? – The motorcycle guy?
他会穿过烟火跃过班克饭店招牌
Mr. Roads will jump his motorcycle through the fireworks and over the Bank…
你们得协调好 烟火和特技表演
You guys gotta get together on this. Fireworks and stunts.
不能出错
You gotta be on the same page.
全赌城都在看我 绝对要完美
All eyes of Vegas are gonna be on me. It’s gotta be perfect.
从头开始说吧
All right. So take it from the top.
-是的 大约午夜十二点 -不是大约 是十二点整
– Yes, sir. Around about 12:00… – No, not around about. At 12.
午夜一到就准时开始表演
The stroke of midnight. Go off the Navy master clock.
别逼我抓狂
Oh, don’t make a maniac out of me.
-他们去哪里? -我不知道这是怎么回事
– Where the hell are they going? – I don’t really know what’s happening.
二十几位豪赌客没说原因就走人
We’ve just lost two dozen of our biggest players without an explanation.
快去查出原因
Well, get an explanation!
史小姐 这才刚到 超急件 专员送递
Ms. Sponder, this just came in. Rush express. Hand-delivered.
三星公♥司♥超急件
RUSH – HAND DELIVER SAMSUNG
谢谢你 多谢了
Oh, thank you. Thank you! Thanks.
不客气
My pleasure.
两位 走吧
Guys. Let’s go.
专门为威廉班克设计打造
SAMSUNG – DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR WILLIAM BANK
班克先生
Mr. Bank
亲爱的班先生 为了感激您对本公♥司♥的支持
My dear Mr. B., this is a thank you for all that you’ve given me.
给予我们的机会和鼓励…
The opportunity, the kindness, the warmth, the ch…
你还说拿不到?
The one you couldn’t get, huh?
我不就拿到了
The one you couldn’t get.
隆重开幕
THE GRAND OPENING
墨西加利 货运
MEXICALI DELIVERIES
-欧逊怎么搭上我的豪赌客? -你要我把他赶走吗?
– How did Ocean get all my big players? – Would you like me to have him removed?
不 他们也会跟他走
They’ll all go with him.
-嘿 -相扑比赛怎样?
– Hey. – How are the matches?
你不如自己来看
Why don’t you come see for yourself?
好吧
All right.
给我一个理由不把你踢出去
Why don’t you give me one reason not to bounce your ass out of my place?
你知道的 你来之前就知道
You know the reasons. You already decided before you walked over here.
他们是我的赌客 你把他们抢走
They were all booked here. You took them.
你是用贿赂 收买♥♥或是耍花招?
What did you do, bribe them? Buy them? Trick them?
都有
Yes.
你故意让我没面子
You brought them here to rub it in my face.
你是有点小聪明 欧逊
You know, you’re half-smart, Ocean.
何不真的学聪明点
Why don’t you get real smart? Let them play here…
让他们在这里赌 我分你一成
…and I’ll give you 10 percent of their losses.
-或是给鲁本也行 -没那么容易 你差点害死他
– You give it to Reuben if it’ll make you… – I’m not that easy. You almost killed him.
两成 不只是今晚喔
Twenty percent whenever they gamble here.
两成?
Twenty?
一言为定?
So it’s done?
-我怎么知道你不会… -我们每晚都用现金拆帐
– How do I know you won’t…? – We cash out every night, settle in cash.
带他们回来赌
Otherwise, take them back again.
-他们要住顶级套房♥ -顶级套房♥?
– They’ll need villas. – Villas?
没问题
Okay.
咱们走吧
Let’s go, boys.
这里请 各位 开赌吧
There we go. All right. Let’s hit the tables.
我建议各位来体验刺♥激♥感
But I say, why not feel it? Why not feel the rush?
赶快来
Come on. Take a trip.
跟我握手 谁晓得?
Shake my hand. Who knows?
搞不好你够幸运赢到让我破产
Maybe you have what it takes to break The Bank.
-退房♥时间早就过了 -我这样不能退房♥
– Long past checkout time, sir. – What? I’m in no condition to check out.
订房♥时间过了 请离开
You’ve overstayed your reservation. We need the room.
依法饭店不能强迫生病住客退房♥
Innkeeper laws make it illegal to evict a guest…
除非住客危害公众健康及安全
Except in cases of public health and safety…
或是很明显不注重个人卫生
…when the occupant evidences a flagrant and repeated disregard for personal hygiene.
我没有不注重卫生
I haven’t disregarded my hygiene.
-你有 -我们想说的是
– You have. – Sir, what we’re trying to say is…
-你失去嗅觉了 -什么?
…you’ve gone nose deaf. – What?
你的臭味影响到客人
You’re oblivious to your effect on other guests.
-这简直是太荒谬了 -十五分钟!
– I really don’t see what effect… – Fifteen minutes!
十五分钟!
Fifteen minutes. Hey, 15 minutes.
你不打包我就自己来 明白吗?
Pack your things or we will pack them for you. Get the picture?
-什么? -你到底明不明白?
– What? – Get the picture?
-快打包! -不要让我们再回来
– Pack your things. – Don’t make us come back.
-快打包! -好啦
– Pack your things! – Hey, okay.
好啦
Okay.
威♥而♥柔♥
The Gilroy
-你好 -你们明天得退房♥ 皮先生
– Well, hello there. – There are no tomorrows, Mr. Pepperidge.
叫我连尼
Call me Lenny.
我需要这间套房♥
I need this room.
我给了张先生…
I gave Mr. Chang a…
王先生一次机会
Mr. Weng a chance.
我需要所有的亚洲系列套房♥
I need the Asian villas, all the Asian villas.
也许你想亲自…
Well, perhaps you’d like to tell…
告诉王先生
…Mr. Weng yourself.
我会的 因为你也知道
In fact, I would. I would. Because…
上次他对我很没礼貌
…you know, the last time we spoke, he was quite rude to me.
那么你会在出纳柜台…
Well, in that case, you’ll find him somewhere…
或是牌九贵宝室找到他
…between the cashier’s cage and the high-stakes Pai Gow room.
他本来打算吃饭 后来突然想大赌一场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!