-说的真妙 -妙极了
– Spot on. – Spot on.
以我的个人观察
Well, so far, in my book…
这家饭店肯定是王牌
…this establishment is aces.
王牌? 太好了 希望是五张…
Aces? That’s good. The ace of diamonds…
方块王牌
…I hope.
你真会说话 方块就像钻石
I see what you’re… Diamonds, indeed. Yes!
装璜你的新公♥寓♥…
– Your apartment with everything that we like.
华特史密斯设计的新客厅…
A lovely new living room from Walter E. Smithe.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
电梯井警卫有一个魔鬼孩子王 超级过动儿
The guard by the main elevator shaft has a little Hitler for a son. A real Ritalin sniffer.
-你没事吧? -没事 咬到一根朝天椒
– You okay? – Yeah, no, I just bit into a pepper, and…
反正…
Anyway…
那是…?
Is that…?
你在看…?
Are you…?
你在看欧普拉的节目?
Are you watching Oprah?
还一边喝红酒?
With a bottle of wine?
-这是预录好的吗? -我在看报纸
– Did you TiVo this? – I was reading the paper.
音量开到最大?
With the sound at full volume?
好 好… 等一下
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Hold on, hold on.
不是两三张床 是十二张新床
And not one, not two, not three, but 12 new beds.
我不只是为这些孩子们高兴
It’s not just about the kids. I mean, I’m happy for the kids.
我们能让你们的祷告实现
I think we’ve come up with the answer to your prayers.
替你们买♥♥栋新房♥子!
This is what I think we’re gonna do. We are buying you a house!
墨西哥的情况怎样?
How’s it going in Mexico?
塔克在那里
Well, Turk’s there.
他们真的要替她买♥♥♥房♥♥子?
Are they really gonna build her a new home?
是啊 一家子人
Yeah, for the whole family.
然后你说什么?
Then what did you say?
-我能说什么? -乖乖闭嘴
– What could I say? – Nothing.
我也是这样想
That’s what I said.

Hey.
-你们找过我老爸吗? -我们干嘛找他?
– You guys been talking to my father? – Why would we do that?
你们没否认
That’s not a no.
他想知道假鼻子有没有效果
He just wanted to know how the nose was working.
我就知道 他就是不放心
Oh, I knew it, man. He just can’t leave it alone.
-你怎么说? -我说假鼻子很有效果
– What’d you say? – Oh, I told him the nose plays.
-假鼻子很有效果 -的确很有效果
– The nose does play. – It plays.
-超棒的 -超大
– It’s great. – It’s huge.
塔克? 你能让工厂复工吗?
Turk? Hey, are you gonna get the factory open?
只要推♥翻♥管理阶层就能成功
Hell, yes! We just gotta break management!
他们不能剥削劳工
They can’t keep treating us like this!
我得走了
Well, I gotta go!
-我是奥特嘉 -奥先生 我是副校长麦克勒
– Ortega here. Oh, no. – Mr. Ortega, this is vice Principal Meckler.
-糟了 -曼尼和柯太太又出事了
I’m afraid so. We’ve had another incident with Manny and Ms. Kelso.
这次是大腿
It was the leg this time.
请你来学校接他回家
We need somebody to come down and pick him up.
-我太太呢… -我们联络不到她
– My wife can’t…? – We haven’t been able to get a hold of her.
我们留了言
We’ve left messages.
老兄 帮我代班半小时
Yo, yo, yo! Buddy, buddy! Do me a favor. Cover my post for half an hour.
我正要休息耶
I was just about to go on break.
拜托 我儿子又咬了午餐女士
Come on, man. Help me out. My kid just bit the lunch lady again.
-好吧 -好啦 我欠你一次
– Yeah, all right. – All right, man, I owe you one.
没错
Yeah, you do.
好吧
All right.
根据这张蓝图
According to this…
钻石展示厅
…the room where the diamonds are held…
就在正上方
…is directly above here.
价值二亿五千万的钻石
A quarter billion dollars’ worth of diamonds…
隔了十八寸的水泥墙
…and 18 inches of poured concrete in the way.
不可能钻得过去
Man, we can’t drill through that.
太多阻碍了
It’s just one thing too many.
这是高严防展示厅
We’re talking about a secure room, Terry.
展示柜不是普通的玻璃
This isn’t a glass box these diamonds are housed in.
而是二寸厚防震玻璃
This is 2-inch-thick, concussion-proof glass.
装了压力式七组密♥码♥警铃
Wired with pressure-sensitive 7-digit coded alarms.
切断饭店电力 这招你们干过
Kill the power to the hotel. It’s worked for you before.
展示厅和警铃有独♥立♥发电机
No, see, the case and the alarm both have independent power supply.
同一招也不能用两次 要用新招
And besides, you don’t run the same gag twice. You do the next gag.
我们偷不到钻石会怎样?
How big a deal is it if we don’t get the diamonds?
你们的后事都交代好了吗?
You have all your affairs in order?
好吧 我们只好这么做
All right. So, what we have to do is…
潜入展示厅 来一招偷天换日
…get inside that glass case and switch in the replicas.
要怎么潜入展示厅? 只有班克能进去
How are we supposed to get in the room? Bank is the only one with access.
-史庞德也能 -史庞德进得去?
– Sponder has too. – Sponder has access?
那就搞定了
Then we’re in.
史庞德喜欢…
Sponder’s a…
我想术语是老牛吃嫩草
Well, I believe the term is “cougar.”
不是我发明的 杂♥志♥上看的
It’s not my term. I read about it in Maxim magazine.
那就让罗斯就位
Okay. Let’s get Rusty in position…
不用 我已经就位了
No, not Rusty. Me. I’m already in there.
我早就想到要勾引这位熟♥女♥
I put this whole thing in motion before I even realized it.
我很投入姓皮的角色 熟到不行 我根本就是他
I’m so deep into Pepperidge, I don’t even think. I just react. I am him.
好吧 随便你们
You know what? Okay, great. Great.
你告诉他们 好吗?
Would you just tell them?
你突然又听不懂英文啦?
Oh, now you don’t understand English?
她看你像小丑一样
她又没在笑我 瞭吗?
She was not trying not to laugh. You know what?
-我办得到 -他说他办得到
– I can do it. – He says he can do it.
好吧 去搞定她 给他一些春♥药♥
All right, Linus, go get her. Give him the accelerator.
-自然或化学成份? -我不需要春♥药♥
– Natural? Chemical? – I don’t need an accelerator.
-愈强愈好 -多谢了
– Make it powerful. – Thanks a lot.
-我会用威♥而♥柔♥ -拿两瓶
– I’ll fly in a Gilroy. – Get two.
-你又不需要 -一瓶就够 上次你拿两瓶…
– You don’t need it. – Just one Gilroy. Last time you did two…
墨西哥有消息 我和某个女记者…
News from Mexico. From a journalista I used to…
她是劳工的盟友 她说罢♥工♥的症结是…
She’s an ally of the workers. What she tells me…
危险的工作环境 还有…
…is that the strike hinges on working conditions…
工人要求加薪百分之五十
…and the fact that labor feels they’re underpaid by 50 percent.
你一定同意 凡事都和钱有关
I’m sure you’ll agree, Terry, it’s always about the money.
到底要多少钱?
How much are we talking about?
-三万六 -有多少工人?
– Thirty-six thousand. – How many workers?
-两百多个 -加起来…
– Two hundred, give or take. – All right, that’s…
差不多七百多万
Just over 7 million dollars.
不是一个人啦 全部只要三万六
No, no. Not 36 K per person. 36 total.
塔克和维吉只逼资方每周出三块半?
Turk and Virgil got them holding out for $3.50 a week?
-那是百分之五的加薪 -咱们开张支票
– It is a 5-percent increase. – We’ll write them a check.
开远期支票
We’ll post-date it.
记得 叫我兄弟硬撑下去
Remember, tell my brother “hang tough.”
墨西加利 货运
MEXICALI DELIVERIES
这是罗曼奈格
This is Roman Nagel.
如果你的意识非得侵入我的意识
If your consciousness absolutely has to intrude upon mine…
请留言
…leave me a message.
罗曼 我是李文斯顿
Hey, Roman? It’s Livingston.
听说你在这里开会
I heard you were out here, taking some meetings, and I was wondering…
我在想你能不能帮我解决…
…if you could help me out…
一项作业遇到的技术问题
…with a technical problem I’ve been having with one of my assignments.
我希望咱们能保持低调
And I was hoping that we could, you know, keep it on the down low…
别让丹尼和大伙儿知道我找你
…from Danny and the other guys, that I’m coming to you for help.
听到留言打给我
So call me when you get this. Okay?

Okay.
拜了
Bye.
史庞德跟他在一起?
Was Sponder with him?
-全新的一页 -哪一种车?
– “A whole new segment.” – Which car?
-哪一款劳斯莱斯? -独家所有权
– Which Rolls? – “Exclusive rights.”
预计何时抵达?
What’s the ETA?
-密西西比州图尼卡市 -好
– “In Tunica, Mississippi.” – Okay.
他正在路上
He’s on his way.
-你想他会上当吗? -你就上过当
– Think he’s gonna fall for this? – You did.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
我天生就万事俱备
I was born ready.
博弈博览会的未来
FUTURE of GAMING expo
谁负责安排的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!