Let the VIP concierge know that I’m ready to see all available rooms.
-这里请 查先生 -谢谢
– Right away, Mr. Chubb. – Thank you.
女王陛下受不了臭味
Her Highness is so very sensitive to smells.
你一直抱怨
If you keep complaining…
会害我们被炒鱿鱼
…they will fire us all just for listening.
我只是说工作状况糟透了
I’m just saying the conditions are brutal.
你也同意吧
You can’t disagree.
薪水少到不行
The money… short.
工作时数长到不行
The hours… way too long.
这里是墨西哥 老兄
That’s Mexico, bro.
你们忘了革命英雄萨帕塔吗?
Have all of you forgotten Zapata?
当穷♥人♥的土地被抢走
When the poor had their land stolen…
他们以为没救了
…they figured it was lost for good.
但是萨帕塔对他们说…
But Zapata said to them…
你们宁可站着死
It is better to die on your feet…
也不能跪着苟活
…than to live on your knees.
于是他们反抗
And they fought.
萨帕塔龙舌兰酒
TEOUILA ZAPATA
他们发起革命
And they fought.
你好 只有一位 听说意大利炖饭非常棒
Hello. I’d like a table for one. I hear your risotto is tremendous.
没错 请问订位姓名?
It is tremendous. The name on the reservation?
我没订位
I’m a walk-in.
很抱歉 我们没有桌位
I’m sorry, sir. I can’t accommodate you.
那些都是订位 我推荐本饭店另一家餐馆
Those are reserved. May I recommend one of our other restaurants?
岭川小馆 广式川菜餐馆
Ling Su. Cantonese-inspired Szechuan cuisine.
太好了
Great.
岭川小馆
LING SU
这并不只是一个道具
Okay, it is not a prop for prop’s sake.
鹰勾鼻一定有效果
No, the Brody can work.
就因为你有货真价实的假身分
Just because you have the greatest cover known to man…
你就不必担心这种事? 好吧 恭喜了
…you don’t even have to think about these things anymore? Right. Congratulations.
才怪 你才不够种啦
No, maybe you’re getting soft.
我不让丹尼跟你说
No, I’m not gonna put Danny on.
或是罗斯
Or Rusty.
拜了 老爸
Just… Goodbye, Dad.
我把脉冲都绕到主乱码器
Okay. I rerouted all the impulses going to the main randomizer.
二十一点最高点数是二十一点
In blackjack, the best score you can get is 21.
这叫黑杰克
It’s called blackjack. So the result should be…
赌客应该全都拿到二十一点 庄家则会爆点
…20s and blackjacks to all the players, with a dealer “bust.”
你们的牌 我的牌
Your cards. That’s mine.
好 重来一遍
Okay, do over. Do over.
好吧 我会继续努力
Okay, I’ll keep working.
-很好 -好吧
– Good. – Good.
我要一客烧卖♥♥和香菇天妇罗
I’ll have the dumplings and the shiitake-mushroom tempura.
-还有一杯苏打水 -好的
– And a sparkling water. – Okay.
我要打分数了
I’m gonna finish this.
五星菁钻奖评鉴表
FIVE DIAMOND RATING GUIDELINES
工作人员
“Staff.
赌场
Casino.
饮食
Food.
房♥间清洁度
Room cleanliness.”
我已经帮不了他了
At this point, there’s nothing I can do to help him.
你说他现在应该能…步行了
You said that he’d be, whatchamacallit, ambulatory by now.
-你们有鼓励他吗? -我们正在努力
– Are you keeping his spirits buoyed? – We’re working on it.
谢了 史坦
Thanks, Stan.
不用啦 太多了 我又没替他移除子弹
No, no. That’s way too much. It’s not like I removed a bullet.
这次没有
This time.
-你好吗? -好得很
– Hey, Linus. How’s it going? – Dr. Stan. Great.
-我们完蛋了 -你在说什么?
– We’re dead. – What?
-墨西哥工厂停摆了 -停摆了?
– The factory in Mexico is offline. – Offline?
-到底是什么意思? -我不知道细节 不过工厂关闭
– What does that mean exactly? – I couldn’t get details. It just shut down.
-他该不会是…? -一定是
– You don’t think that he…? – Yeah, I do.
他说他们要加薪也要得到尊严
So he says that they want their bread and they want their roses too.
你得赶去把事情摆平
You gotta get down there and straighten this out.
-他都不听我的话 -你不去不行
– But he doesn’t listen to me. – You’re going.
要是工厂不复工 咱们就得缴械投降
If we don’t get this factory back online, we’re gonna have to dock this showboat.
他的意思是说…
What he means is the whole operation hinges…
我听得懂这句成语啦 谢了
Dude, I got the showboat metaphor. Thank you, Linus.
-好吧 得去干活了 -干嘛?
– All right, I gotta get back. – What?
拜托 起码给点小费吧
What do you mean, what? A little something for the effort, maybe.
服务生都要分小费的
We pool tips! The other guys are gonna think I’m kiting.
好吧 大伙儿掏钱吧
All right, okay, fine. Come on.
-我也要掏钱? 太不公平了? -我领到薪水才会有钱
– You want it to come out of my pocket? – I ain’t got money till I get my check.
-是? -怎么了?
– Yeah? – What is this?
别紧张 怎么回事?
Take it easy. What’s the problem?
连接乳管接头的三锥形钻头
The tri-cone optimizers that feed into the nipple-sleeve receivers…
刺穿润滑油袋 开始撞击侧墙
…perforated their lubricating bladders and began punching against the side walls.
就像没软骨的膝盖撞在一起
Picture a knee, but without any cartilage. Bone on bone.
当不同的密度的合金互相磨擦
There’s a shearing effect when alloys of different density abrade.
-软一点的… -就会磁化 逆转磁极 我知道
– The softer of the two… – Magnetizes, reversing polarization. I know.
现在情况如何?
Where’s that put us?
完蛋了
Cattled.
好消息是有另一个B600钻头 用来钻英法隧♥道♥那个
Good news is, there’s another B-600, the one that dug the Chunnel.
我们用的不是那个吗?
I thought we had the one that dug the Chunnel.
-没错 -另一个是从法国那一边钻洞
– We did. – This one dug from the French side.
坏消息是我们得买♥♥下这个钻头 而且超贵的
Bad news is, we’re gonna have to buy this one, and it’s expensive.
我们还剩多少钱?
How much do we have left?
紧急备用基金只有一千万
If I tap the whole contingency, just over 10 million.
-差不多吗? -差多了
– How close does that get us? – No.
-到底多少钱? -三千…
– How much is it? – Thirty…
-三千万? -六百万
– Thirty? …six.
三千六百万?
Thirty-six?
-没有钻头不行吗? -那是撤退策略
– There’s no way to do it without the drill? – The drill’s the exit strategy.
大家一起筹钱呢?
Well, is there a way for us to raise money?
我的钱全都用完了
I’ve got everything I have in this already.
-我也是 -我也是
– So do I. – Me too.
我们都是
We all do.
如果我们其中一个躺在床上 鲁本一定会帮到底
If any one of us was lying up in that bed, Reuben wouldn’t rest until he made it right.
我要去跟他说我们没办法了吗?
I gotta go up there and tell him we failed, and there’s nothing we can do about it?
没有什么用
-难道要撒手不管? -我没这么说
– So we’re stopping? – I’m not saying that.
那该怎么办?
So, what, then?
鲁本能说话了 他找丹尼
Mr. Reuben is talking. He ask for Mr. Danny.
-罗斯 -我不想去啦
– Rusty. – I don’t wanna go. No.
我听到车子开进来
I hear cars pulling in.
大家在窃窃私语 莱纳斯在哭
I hear whispering conversations. Linus crying.
何不告诉我你们在计划什么?
Why don’t you tell me what everyone else seems to know?
-我们是来… -事情是…
– Well, we came in here to… – The thing is…
等一下
Wait, wait.
嗨 鲁本 看到你笑真好
Hi, Reuben. Good to see you smiling again.
我能跟你们谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you guys for a second?
这就是你的点子?
That’s your idea?
咱们想破了头壳 绞尽了脑汁 什么法子都想过…
We’ve shaken all the trees, we’ve looked under every rock, we’ve searched every…
能信赖的人都找过
We’ve talked to everybody we can trust.
这不是好点子 但是个点子
It’s not a great idea, but it is an idea.
只要有点子就不该放弃
I think as long as we have one idea, we shouldn’t give up.
我真的很不想这么做
I was really hoping to avoid that this time.
第一
Number one:
你们敢再整我 就全死定了
If any of you try to screw me, you’ll be dead.
我也要监视整个过程
I’m gonna be looking in on the operation to make sure.
第二 我借了钱就算合伙人
Number two: If I lend you this money, I’m your senior partner.
最后投资 最先拿钱 而且我要双倍回收
Last money in, first money out. And you will double my investment.
双倍
Double.
-这算答应吗? -双倍
– Was that a yes? – Double.
班克那栋大饭店遮住我的泳池
That monstrosity that Bank calls a hotel casts a shadow over my pool.
给我毁了他
Break him.
把他彻底消灭 他毫无品味
Break him in half. The man has no taste.
虽然他每次开饭店 都赢得皇家五星菁钻奖
Yet, every time he opens a hotel, he wins a Royal Review Board Five Diamond Award.
而且他庆祝的方法是…
Every time he wins a Five Diamond Award, he celebrates by…
替他老婆买♥♥一颗钻石
We know. By buying one for his wife.
-应该是五颗吧 -一条项链 五颗钻石
– You mean five. – One is five.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!