You’d need a real natural disaster, an actual act of God.
-如果能击败它… -不可能
– But if we could beat it… – You can’t.
-如果可以的话 -绝对不行
– But if we did… – You can’t.
-你就行 -少用激将法
– You could. – Don’t flatter.
如果我们行 重新开机要多久?
If we could, how long would it take to reboot?
这系统太复杂了…三分半钟
Because it’s so sophisticated, three and a half minutes.
-也许够时间 -挑你要的天灾吧
– Might be enough. – Pick your natural disaster.
给我一台笔记电脑
Get me a laptop.
钻头从巴黎街的下水道挖起
The drill accesses through a sewer main off Paris Drive.
一直挖到赌场西北角 这里
It grinds along into the northwest corner of the hotel, here.
只能用六转速才不会吵醒邻居
Probably about six rpm, so you won’t wake all the neighbors.
达到一定的共振频率 整栋大楼会像音叉一样振动
When it reaches the resonant frequency, the building acts like a tuning fork.
感觉就像发生地震一样
To people inside, it will feel like an earthquake.
应该能关掉贵格系统 这就是你们的撤退策略
That should knock out the Greco. And that’s your exit strategy.
-嘿 拜许 -我在这上面
– Hey, Bash! – I’m up here!

Hey.
-拿去 -太好了
– Here you go. Okay. – Great.
色情杂♥志♥呢?
Hey, where are the mags?
-莱纳斯 -我不敢买♥♥啦
– Linus… – Look, I can’t buy those things.
我在这儿闷到毙 非要不可…
I need them! I can’t leave. Why are you such a…?
你最好找别人 找李文斯顿
I’m sorry! Ask somebody else. Ask Livingston.
你真没种
You’re such a wowser.
拿去
Look.
把信读给鲁本听
Read this to Reuben.
我查过 正面信息能唤醒病人
I’ve done research. Positive messages get through.
我说不出口啦
I can’t say this.
这是我的信 你只是传话
No, I’m saying it. You’re just the vessel.
拜托 你不如休息一下
Come on, Basher. Why don’t you take a break?
我替你代班 你自己去读信
I’ll watch all the equipment, and you go read it to him.
挖隧♥道♥需要…
Shit! You know, when they were digging the tunnel…
好几组团队监控
…they had teams of guys monitoring this.
是吗? 几组?
Yeah? How many?
很多组
Teams!
那是五点六级
That’s a 5.6.
如果你不信会发生五点六级地震
If you don’t think a 5.6 is possible, or even likely…
你就没读过哈比咕鲁报告
…then quite frankly, you don’t know much about the Billups-Mancini Report…
尤其是关于莫哈比断层那一段
…specifically the section on the Mojave Block.
你一定希望这只是盲断层
I know what you’re hoping: That it’ll just be a blind thrust fault. It’ll just…
瞧 那是罗斯 你看
See that? That’s Rusty. See Rusty?
他在假冒地震学家 看到没?
He’s doing an Irwin Allen. See that?
莱纳斯 他没有耳聋
He’s not deaf, Linus.
-最坏的打算? -永远关闭赌场
– Bottom-line me here. – Close your hotel, permanently.
-什么? 我们都还没开幕 -那怎么有这么多赌客?
– What? We haven’t even opened yet. – What are all those people downstairs?
-那是试办开幕 -有点像是试映会
– A soft open. – It’s like an out-of-town preview.
你以为能跑来叫我关闭赌场?
You think you can just come in here, tell me to close my hotel?
我才不干这种蠢事
I’m not gonna close my hotel.
让我带小组和装备来检查几天 就能证明我说的没错
If you’ll let me come in with my team for a few days, I can prove what I’m saying.
我们不能让贵宝看到一群…
There is no way we are exposing our exclusive clientele to a bunch of…
科学家? 那可不行 对吧?
Scientists? We wouldn’t want that, would we?
你们只好自求多福吧
Let’s just hope for the best, shall we? That should be enough.
拿去 这是扭转地震仪
Take this. It’s a standard torsion seismograph.
它能侦测到前震 也许有时间进行疏散
If there is a foreshock, it will register, and you just might have time to evacuate.
我不要这玩意儿
I don’t want this thing on my desk.
让我跟你说你不要什么 你的赌场登上《时代杂♥志♥》封面
Let me tell you what you don’t want: Your hotel on the cover of TIME magazine…
只剩下一堆瓦砾残骸 你和赌客被埋在底下
…in a twisted heap of steel and glass, you and your customers are underneath it.
标题是 这该怪谁?
Headline reads, “Who’s To Blame?”
-这才是你不要的 -好吧
– That’s what you don’t want. – Okay.
拟出紧急疏散计划
Put an evacuation plan on paper.
是的 马上办
Will do, sir. Consider it done.
谢谢你拨空见我
I do thank you for your time.
你这么有把握 何不去赌一把?
If you wanna put yourself to good use, why don’t you hit the tables?
我不赌博 你也不该拿人命赌博
Oh, I don’t gamble, sir. Neither should you, not with people’s lives.
下次我会更小心过滤访客 抱歉 班克先生
I’ll screen the meetings more carefully next time. Sorry, Mr. Bank.
咱们能监视他的办公室了
And now we have a camera in Bank’s office.
回头见 鲁本
I’ll see you, Reuben.
拜许写给你的信
A letter from Basher.
亲爱的鲁本
“Dear Reuben.
有一首歌♥说 两心相印
As the band said, ‘Two hearts beat as one.’
当男人曾在一起作战
When men have been in battle together, they are bonded…
就像花 泥土和阳光一样结合 也像月亮发出的光芒…
…like the flower and the soil and the sun. And like the moon catches the light…”
鲁本 我把信放在…
Reuben, I’m gonna go ahead on and leave this…
这里
…here.
回头见
I’ll see you, pal.
她说 我做了什么?
So she says, “What’d I do?”
我说 我是吃煎饼那种人吗?
And I said, “What do I look like, a pancake eater?”
-你没把煎饼捡起来? -没有
– So you just left it there on the floor? – Right on the floor.
-几时才捡起来? -隔天早上
– For how long? – Next morning.
很好
Good.

Yeah.
谢了 黛比 打包泳衣吧
Thanks, Debbie. Pack your swimsuit.
好吧
All right.
生化废料
BIOHAZARD
客房♥清洁中
YOUR ROOM IS BEING SERVICED
我不要看到迎宝员臭着一张脸
I don’t wanna see any slack faces in the front of the house.
-笑脸迎人 不是摆臭脸 -是的
– Only happy faces. No slack faces. – Right.
-快去吧 快去 -是的
– Go! Go, go! – Right.
对不起
I’m sorry.
五星菁钻奖评鉴表
FIVE DIAMOND RATING GUIDELINES
-席德先生 -谢了
– Mr. Shields! – Thanks.
你去哪里? 你的订房♥一直到开幕之后
Where are you going? We got you booked through grand opening.
我有一位朋友是号♥人物
A friend of mine, a very serious man…
慎重地建议我最好离开这里
…told me very seriously that it would be a good idea if I left the hotel.
我要听他的建议
I’m taking his suggestion, Willy.
他不知道我替你准备了什么
He can’t be too serious if he knew what I got in store for you.
我要走了
Willy, I’m out of here.
-别这样 -回头见 威利
– Oh, come on. – See you, Willy.
-我很不想看到你走 -开车
– I really hate to see you go, man. – Let’s go.
我是班克
Bank here.
确定吗?
Confirmed?
-哪里 -戴软毯帽的先生
– Where? – The gentleman in the trilby, sir.
什么?
The what?
怪医杜立德的帽子
The Dr. Dolittle hat.
你为什么不早这么说?
Well, why didn’t you just say that?
好吧
Okay.
去吧
Okay.
是 老板
Yes, sir.
-对不起 大名是… -敝姓查普 肯辛顿查普
– Excuse me, Mr…? – Chubb, Kensington Chubb.
请跟我来 让我亲自为您服务
Mr. Chubb, would you like to follow me? I think I might be able to move things along.
你的人真好 不 不
How very nice of you. No, no, no.
女王殿下很敏感
Her Highness is a very delicate animal.
只有爸爸才能提着她
It upsets her so if anyone but Papa carries her about.
-没事了 乖狗狗 -请跟我来
– All’s well, dear. – Why don’t you just follow me?
你真贴心 谢谢你这么好心
You’re very considerate. I do appreciate what you’re doing for me.
喔 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-他怎么能先… -他是VIP贵宝
– Why does he get to go…? – He’s a VIP.
那我是什么? VUP? 没人理的来宝?
So, what’s that make me? A VUP? A very unimportant person?
我有订房♥
I have a reservation.
你去休息 让我来
Why don’t you go on break, Jim? I’ll handle this guest.
您好 抱歉久等 欢迎光临
Hello, sir. Sorry for the wait. Welcome to The Bank.
喂 这是肯辛顿查普
Hello. Kensington Chubb here.
-索尔 是我 他进了房♥间 喷他吧 -了解
– Saul, it’s me. He’s in his room. Blast him. – Got it.
戴手套和面罩 别冒险
Gloves and mask. Don’t take any chances.
知道了
Got it.
您好 这是柜台
Hello. Front desk.
我住一七零六房♥ 这里有一股怪味道
Yes, I’m in room 1706, and there’s some sort of terrible smell in here.
闻起来像是…反正我得换房♥
It smells like… Well, I need to move.
好的 让我查查看
Certainly, sir. I’ll see if we have anything available.
抱歉 客房♥都住满了
I’m sorry, sir. We are booked through the grand opening gala.
有空房♥我会通知您
I’ll let you know if anything opens up.
-祝您住房♥愉快 再见 -但是我…
– Enjoy your stay at The Bank. Goodbye. – But l…
告诉贵宝接待员我可以换房♥了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!