No.
-艾力克? -没问题
– Alex? – Solid.
新科技真有一套
I love technology.
光是看你 我肯定你在说谎
To look at you, I’d swear you were being evasive…
不过测谎机显示你说真话
…but the machine says you’re clean.
我有点紧张 我想要这份工作
I’m just a little nervous. I really want this job.
放心 欢迎加入皇家洗牌机公♥司♥
Well, you can relax now. Welcome to Shuffle Royale.
皇家洗牌机公♥司♥
The Shuffle Royale.
这样一来就搞定了
Well, I doubt I’ve heard the last of that one.
二十一点不是问题 一定是角子机
So if blackjack is not your problem, it must be slots.
角子机都用电脑程式操控
Progressives run off computer chips now.
必须潜入赌场重写程式
You’re gonna have to program in a trap door.
我可以替你们找一个高手
I can probably find you someone to do that.
谢了
Thanks, Roman.
我们找到赌场的员工 一个叫尤金的小子
We got somebody on the inside. A great kid named Eugene.
他的工作太闲了
He’s got a little too much downtime.
上网路赌博欠了一大笔钱
He’s run up a nice online gaming tab.
很快就会被揭穿
He won’t be able to keep it a secret much longer.
我什么都没啦…糟糕透顶
Now I have no… Yeah, it’s crazy.
-你欠多少? -很多 三万美金
– How bad is it? – It’s bad. I owe $30,000.
-给我十万我就干 -好吧
– So it may as well be a hundred. – All right.
我就给你十万
Let’s call it a hundred.
谢了 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
不客气 尤金 告诉我你要怎么重写程式
Eugene, my pleasure. Now tell me how you’re gonna program that trap door.
那不是问题 那么一定是轮盘
So if that’s not the problem, it must be roulette.
可以在鞋子装红外线扫描器
Cutting edge in that game is infrared scanner in the shoe…
连接在身上的微电脑
…wired to a microcomputer somewhere on your person…
运算出小球会停在哪个号♥码
…which figures the probability of where the wheels will land to three digits.
这一招我们试过了
Yeah, we tried that.
老实说 他的打扮就像老千
The way he was dressed didn’t help.
这家伙太嚣张了
Not very subtle, this guy.
-你们搞不定轮盘? -不对
– So you’re stuck on roulette. – No.
这次用老伎俩 偷换灌铅小球
We’re going lo-fi. We figured we’d get some loaded balls in there.
少来了 你要怎么换?
You’re kidding. How are you gonna deliver?
两个阶段 先在赌场安插自己人
Two stages. First, we position a man of our own.
开幕当天同时举♥行♥博弈博览会
There’s a gaming expo the day of the grand opening…
班克一定会出席 让大家看到他很和善
…which Bank is committed to attend, to show what a regular guy he is.
法兰克会假扮成庄家
Frank’s suiting up as the gamer.
赌场大亨个个都很挑剔
The men who make the decisions are very, very hard to impress.
你们要负责帮我推销产品
That’s why I’m asking each and every one of you to help me sell it…
外表要很高雅 端庄 娴熟
…by being the most classy, genteel ladies.
你们要表现出优雅高尚的形象
The image that we’re looking for is a tasteful elegance.
-你到底要我们怎么做? -把裙子往上撩三英寸
– What exactly do you want us to do? – Raise those skirts up about three inches.
然后再让法兰克 和手痒的赌桌主管合作
Second part: We tie Frank to one of theirs, a pit boss with sticky fingers.
多少钱?
How much for these?
尼尔 你偷老板的纯金餐具
Does Willy Bank know you’re stealing his gold flatware, Neil?
你怎么知道我名字?
How do you know my name?
我知道很多名字
Oh, we know a lot of names.
比如说你老婆犸莉 你的小孩莲安和桃莉
Know your wife, Mary, your kids, Leanne and Dolly.
我也知道你是赌场的赌桌主管
We know you’re the pit boss at the casino.
别这样 拜托
Come on, you don’t wanna… Please!
我不想害你 只想帮你
We don’t wanna hurt you. We wanna help you.
你想加倍一晚的薪水吗?
We want to double your salary all in one night.
你要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
现在我要你回家 去上班
Right now, nothing. Go home, do your job…
时候到了就会有人找你
…and at the appropriate moment, somebody will present themself to you.
-够明白吗? -够明白
– Enough said? – Enough said.
谁要在博览会让班克上钩?
Who is the shill at the expo to rope Bank?
-我们还在找人选 -我们会找到的
– We’re still looking. – We’ll find someone.
班克一定要痛恨这家伙
Make sure it’s someone he really despises.
谈谈这个计划的撤退策略
Back to macro. What is your exit strategy?
赌客完全不知情 他们会以为只是手气很好
The players won’t be in on the scam, so they’ll all think it’s their lucky night.
赌客赢了钱肯定会再输光光
But you’ll never get them out the door with all their winnings.
赌博就是这样 这才是大问题
They’ll dump it all back. That’s Vegas, and that’s your problem.
这是个问题 不是大问题
Well, the exit strategy is a problem, it’s not the problem.
问题是保全系统 超神秘的
The problem is security. We’re drawing a blank.
神秘到有点可怕
And it’s a little spooky.
黑市 半黑市都找不到这玩意
The specs aren’t on the gray market, the black market or any other market.
只听说任何系统都比不上它
All I hear is there’s never been a system like this.
我找到设计公♥司♥ 进都进不去
I found out where they designed it, but I can’t get in the building.
花了大钱也买♥♥不到设计图
I’ve blown all my buy money, my bribe money…
白白浪费我四个最好的假身分证
…four of my best IDs, and I am nowhere.
不但没收获 而且肯定被跟踪
Not only am I nowhere, I’m pretty sure I’m being followed.
-你查到什么? -只有一个名字
– Do you have anything? – I think I have a name.
不知道对不对 叫做…
I don’t even know if it’s right. They’re calling it…
贵格 贵格赌客扫瞄系统
The Greco. The Greco Player Tracker.
他们竟然装在赌城
They’re putting it in Vegas.
-我要把十万还给你们 -为什么?
– Well, I’ll give you back the hundred grand. – Why?
丹尼 我喜欢你
Danny, I like you.
还有你 罗斯 你们有品味
And you, Rusty. I mean, you got style.
很上道 也很讲义气
You got brio. You got loyalty.
你们是偷窃界的天王
You two are the Morecambe and Wise of the thievery world…
但天王也有过气的时候
…but even they went off the boil.
这是数位化时代
You’re analog players in a digital world.
你们玩完了
You’re done.
我很想对付贵格 彻底击败他
Believe me, I would love to go up against Greco, and crush him…
不过这套系统无懈可击
…but it can’t be beat.
无法侵入 无法击败
It can’t be hacked, and it can’t be beat.
就连你都不行?
Not even by you?
花一年半 别的事都不做 不玩女人专心对付它
With 18 months, nothing else on my plate, no other jobs, women or distractions…
也许吧
…maybe.
你对这套系统瞭如指掌
You know everything about this thing.
除了它被安装在哪里
Everything except where it was being deployed.
发明者是我的大学同学
The inventor is an old schoolmate of mine.
他叫贵格蒙哥马利
His name is Greco Montgomery.
这自大狂以自己的名字命名
Pompous ass named it after himself.
贵格? 麦片?
Greco? Roman?
你小时候一定只吃稀饭
You’ve obviously never served time in a British boarding school.
这套系统有什么特别?
So, what’s so tough about this thing?
它是人工智慧保全系统
It’s an artificial-intelligence security system.
-一定经过实地测试 -你是说它有大脑?
– They must be field testing. – You mean it has a brain?
很聪明的大脑
A hell of a brain.
它不只会思考 还能推论
It doesn’t only think, it reasons.
它监测整座赌场的…
It reads every permutation in every wager in every seat in the entire casino…
每一把赌注
…hand by hand.
透过摄影机观察赌客的瞳孔
It’s wired into floor security cameras that measure pupil dilation and determine…
决定赢家是不是老千或平常人
…if a win is legitimate or expected.
它接收生理反应 包括赌客的心律 体温
It gathers biofeedback, players’ heart rates, body temperatures.
而且以每秒的规律测量…
It measures on a second-by-second basis…
赌局演算法是正常或被♥操♥控
…whether the standard variations of gaming algorithm are holding…
资料以一百万兆位元速度…
…or are being manipulated. The data is analyzed in real time…
同步分♥析♥
…in a field of exabytes.
一百万兆位元?
Exabytes?
-你知道兆位元吗? -知道 那是…
– You know what a terabyte is? – Yeah, it’s a…
-一百万兆位元比它更快 -对啦
– An exabyte is a million terabytes. – Right.
这系统安装在无法入侵的密室
The Greco is housed in an impregnable room.
防震 恒温
Shock-mounted, temperature-controlled…
受到攻击会自动关机 全面封锁
…and it locks down if it even senses it is under attack.
全面封锁以后就出不去
If it locks down, they wouldn’t even be able to get out of the room.
不能把它关掉? 剪断电线?
Couldn’t we just shut it off? You know, cut the wires?
可以呀
That could work.
-最好是拔掉插头 -说真的啦
– Better still, kick the plug out at the socket. – Seriously.
除非你带着磁控器走进去
Short of walking into that room with a bloody magnetron around your neck…
你知道磁控器是什么吗?
You know what a magnetron is?
可以破坏贵格的东东?
Something that screws up the Greco?
这是唯一的办法
Short of that…
我想不到他们有这玩意 这是一个问题
I’m kind of shocked this is where we are, because this is a problem.
我就说嘛
That’s what I said.
-不过如果把它关掉… -没有如果
– Lf we could somehow shut it off… – There’s no “if.”
绝对关不掉
It cannot be shut off.
除非发生天灾或是出现神迹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!