…then you know what? He doesn’t belong here.
他的选择很对 乖乖等死吧 你就别管他吧
He’s made the right choice: Roll over and die. Let him be.
管道要多久才会做好?
How long do I have to wait for a conduit?
我不要阵痛 只想要小宝宝
I don’t want the labor pains. I just want the baby.
六个月后…
Six months later…
多谢你大老远赶来
Well, thanks for coming.
多谢你的十万元
Thanks for the hundred grand.
一天搞不定的话就要加价
If this takes longer than a day, though, we’re gonna have to renegotiate.
很公平
That’s fair.
我要日本煎茶或是玄米茶
I’d like some Sencha or Genmaicha.
绿茶 好的 先生
Green tea. Yes, sir.
别煎得太焦 水滚之前就倒 不能太晚
And don’t burn it. Pour it just before boiling point, not after.
绿茶 是的 先生
Green tea. Si, signore.
就咱们三个人?
Just us three?
-暂时就这样 -我们想先跟你谈谈
– For now, we figured… – Figured we’d talk to you first.
-老天 麻烦有多大? -动不了
– Good Lord. How stuck are you? – Stuck.
-卡住了 -动不了
– Stalled, really. – Stuck.
说来听听
Run it for me.
别省略细节 强调重点
Don’t leave anything out. Give me the big picture.
-你跟他… -你来说吧
– You wanna…? – It’s all yours.
-从哪里开始说起? -赌场饭店
– Where should we start? – With the hotel.
班克只想打出全垒打
Bank’s swinging for the fences on this one.
别管什么游客或生意人 他只想吸引豪赌客
Forget weekenders and conventioneers. He’s built this place for whales.
而且笃定能赢得五星菁钻奖 意大利空运来的大理石
It’s a shoo-in for the Five Diamond Award. The marble was handpicked in Italy.
厨师来自米其林最高评鉴餐馆
The chefs stolen from the highest-rated restaurants in the Michelin guide book.
超顶级套房♥的餐具都是纯金打造
In the villas, for his big players, the silverware is actually gold.
他的优点也是弱点 自尊心
Bank’s greatest strength is also his weakness: Ego.
他每天重覆检查赌场的每一寸
He’s been spending his days checking and rechecking every inch of the property…
准备迎接盛大开幕庆典
…getting ready for the grand opening.
他真的有够龟毛
It’s a compulsion.
班克的左右手是个熟♥女♥ 艾碧嘉史庞德
Bank’s right-hand man is a woman: Abigail Sponder.
你被开除了 制♥服♥交出来
We’re gonna have to let you go. Turn in your uniform.
我只重了四磅而已
I only gained 4 pounds. You can’t.
你的体脂肪指数超过标准
Your body mass index is not what it’s supposed to be.
-史小姐… -小肥妞
– But Ms. Sponder… – Oh, no, baby doll.
你的屁♥股♥太大了
It’s your butt that’s the problem.
你不能以外表开除女服务生
You can’t fire no waitress based on appearance.
-这违反宪法耶 -她们不是女服务生
– That’s just unconstitutional. – Lf they were waitresses.
而是”负责服务的模特儿”
They’re actually hired as “models who serve”…
班克有权力监控她们的身材
…so Bank can monitor their physical appearance.
超残忍♥的做法
It’s a cruel, cruel practice.
班克和史庞德掌控大局
Between Bank and Sponder, the place is covered.
-开幕夜是哪一天? -七月三日
– When’s opening night? – July third.
午夜一到就放烟火 大肆庆祝
Got fireworks at the stroke of midnight. The whole shebang.
现在动手吗? 不是已经开幕了
We’re going in now? It’s already open.
只是正式开幕前的试办开幕
It’s a soft opening, to test the place before the grand opening.
有点像试映会 不过不是电影
It’s kind of like an out-of-town preview, only it’s in town.
什么试办开幕 正式开幕 火鹤赌场开幕时
Soft opening, grand opening. When they opened the Flamingo…
前一天没开 隔一天就开幕了
…one day it was closed, the next day it was open. End of story.
-我知道 我也在场 -时代不同了
– I know, I was there. – Well, it’s different now.
-开幕夜到底是哪一天? -七月三日
– So when is opening night? – July third.
顶级赌场的一般赌区日入三百万
Now, the top casinos can clear $3 million a day just on the floor.
班克吸引豪赌客 日入五百万
Bank, with his high-level players and no limits, is projecting 5.
但他为了贷款放弃六个董事席次
But in exchange for the loans, he had to give up 6 of the 9 seats on the board.
失去自己公♥司♥的掌控权 有一些新董事和他不对盘
He doesn’t control his company, and a couple of the guys aren’t friendlies.
第一季的营收得超过五亿元
So he has to clear 500 million in the first quarter…
不然他就会被赶出自己的赌场
…or he gets dumped out of his own hotel.
他当然也想赢得五星菁钻奖 连赢五次
And, of course, Bank wants another Five Diamond Award. Fifth in a row.
我开过的每一家饭店 都赢得五星菁钻
Every hotel I have ever owned has won a Royal Review Five Diamond Award.
仙人掌 五星菁钻
The Sagarro Inn, five diamonds.
蒙地卡罗 伯罗奔尼撒 五星菁钻
The Peloponnesian, Monte Carlo, five diamonds.
新加坡蓝宝石饭店 五星菁钻奖
The Grand Sapphire, Singapore, cinco diamantes!
还有大溪地欧贴曼奴…
The Otemanu Crest, Tahiti…
没有一次没赢过
I’ve never not won one.
-你们打算怎么偷钻石? -不偷
– So how are you gonna get the diamonds? – We’re not.
我们想过 后来觉得…
We thought about it, then we decided it was…
不可能
Impossible.
不过他这次不会再赢了 跟他说黛比的事
But he’s not gonna be winning any more. Tell him about Debbie.
是啊 说说黛比
Yeah, tell me about Debbie.
黛比是班克饭店的客服专员 她很有野心
Debbie is concierge at The Bank. She’s very ambitious…
对我们很有帮助
…in a good way, for us.
我一说”总经理”和”澳门” 她就参一脚
As soon as I said the words “general manager” and “Macao”…
我还先送了份大礼给她
…she was in. I put a cherry on top to make sure.
我们知道谁是评鉴委员
We found out who’d be reviewing the hotel.
一定会抢先恶整他一顿
We’re gonna get to him before Bank can.
我好内疚哦 好像是酷刑
I feel bad. It’s like torture.
这是战争 一定会有人牺牲
This is war, kid. There’s gonna be collateral damage.
事后他会在机场得到补偿
And he gets the Susan B. Anthony at the airport.
-他不会知道 -那又怎样?
– He doesn’t know that. – So what?
难道要事先知会 他才会爽吗?
He has to know why he won to enjoy it?
-谁说的? -你肯为了一千万受这种苦?
– Who says? – So you’d go through that for 10 million?
不是一千万 是一千一百万
No. I’d do it for 11 mil.
班克侵入♥联♥邦指纹资料库
Now, we’ve found out Bank is tapped into the federal fingerprint database.
超不合法的
Highly illegal.
他们测防火墙时 我们趁虚而入
We came up with a way to piggyback his system between firewall checks.
-电脑这玩意儿很有趣 -对啦 还有呢?
– Very interesting stuff out there. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. What else?
我们要抢走他的豪赌客
We’re gonna get his whales.
-怎么做? -他跟丹尼席德谈过
– How? – He talked to Denny Shields.
丹尼席德? 他上次向神偷夜狐夸口…
Denny Shields? After he bragged about you guys to Toulour…
-害惨你们 -我们需要他
…and started that whole slog? – We need him.
我应该乖乖闭嘴的
I should’ve kept my mouth shut.
不过我不认得那家伙是谁
And then I saw that guy walking around. I didn’t know who he was.
以为是小角色 没想到惹到他
He was just some guy to me. And I guess I pissed him off.
你不可能知道他的身分
Denny, there’s no way you could’ve known who he was, so just forget it.
算了啦 没关系
It’s okay. Let it go.
你要我做的我都搞定了 十八名豪赌客
Well, the other stuff I got taken care of is all straight. I got 18 whales.
我跟他们说过 也跟他们的经理和助理谈好了
I spoke to their handlers, I spoke to their managers, I spoke to their assistants.
每一个都会走 分两个阶段
Every one of them’s gonna leave. We’re gonna do it in two tiers.
-我先走 他们接着走 -太好了
– I’m gonna leave first. They’re gonna follow. – Great.
你得让他们赢钱 他们通常都输
Okay. But you gotta make sure they win, because these guys usually lose.
-如果输了钱 就得有免费招待 -他们一定会大丰收
– And when they lose, they get comped. – They’re gonna win big.
-多大? -五百
– How big? – Five hundred.
-五百万? 你们一晚要赢五百万? -不
– Million? That night? Just the group of you? – No.
-这是人人有奖的把戏 -对
– No, it’s a reverse big store. – Right.
-我们赢不赢不重要 -只要赌场赔钱
– Doesn’t matter if we win. – As long as the casino loses, yes.
这倒行得通 你们得动手脚…
That could actually work. So you need to rig…
骰子 二十一点 轮盘 角子机
Craps, blackjack, roulette, slots.
这种聚合物对超音波脉冲有反应
Now this polymer reacts to ultrasonic pulses.
这不是金属 赌桌罗盘侦察不到
But it’s not metallic, so the compasses on the table won’t detect it.
它也不会改变骰子的重量 这玩意…
And it don’t affect the weight when they mike the dice. Now, this…
并不是打火机?
Not really a lighter?
但是骰子直接从工厂运到赌场
Dice are controlled from the manufacturer all the way to the floor.
所以我们直接到工厂动手脚
Which is why we went all the way to the manufacturer.
他们至少要开点冷气嘛
You think they could kick on the air conditioning?
这样很危险
It’s dangerous.
把面罩戴回去
Put your mask back on.
危险就是我的名字
Danger is my middle name.
那不成问题 问题是二十一点啰
So that’s not your problem. So you’re jammed on blackjack?
李文斯顿潜入洗牌机公♥司♥
We’ve embedded Livingston in the Shuffle company.
图钉会让心电图呈现说谎反应
The tack will stimulate your EKG much in the same way a lie would.
你在说真话时 要用力踩图钉
But you have to step on it during the control questions…
像是姓名 生日等等
…name, birthdate, so on…
你的紧张指数就会跟说谎一样
…so those levels will match the stress levels of your false answers.
懂了 踩图钉会有多痛?
Got it. How much is this gonna hurt?
用力踩的话…痛到不行
If you’re doing it right, should be excruciating.
-你的生日是一九六五年二月十一日? -是的
– Is your birthdate February 11 th, 1965? – Yes.
-你穿的是白衬衫? -是的
– Are you wearing a white shirt? – Yes.
你有没有涉及犯罪行为?
Have you ever been involved in the commission of a crime?
没有
No.
你有没有企图诈骗或诈骗赌场?
Have you ever defrauded or attempted to defraud the gaming industry?
没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!