他来了
There he is.
搞什么? 不是吧?
Oh, what the hell? What the hell?
快点
Come on.
把钻石给我
Now, give me the diamonds.
-快点 -把钻石给他
– Come on. – Give him the diamonds.
你竟然用枪?
A gun?
快上来吧
Come on, let’s go!
今晚很不顺 五亿就这么飞了
Tough night. Half a billion running out the door.
你要乖乖等死吗?
Gonna roll over and die?
你以为你打败了我
You think you hit me.
你根本没打中我的要害
You don’t even know where my soft targets are.
我还不会那么早死
I’m still a two handicap on a golf course, you know.
我拥有赌城最热门的赌场
I got the hottest new hotel on The Strip.
而且肯定会再赢得…
And I’m a shoo-in for the Five Diamond Award…
五星菁钻奖
…yet again.
-你确定吗? -那还用说 我有信心…
– You sure about that? – Sure? I got that baby…
百分百的信心?
All sewn up.
这地方也许变了 我没变
This town might’ve changed, but not me.
我会追杀你
I’m gonna let you down.
我手下有很多人靠我吃饭
I know people highly invested in my survival.
他们都是杀人不眨眼的狠角色
And they are people who really know how to hurt.
让你求生不得 求死不能
In ways you can’t even imagine.
你派来的狠角色我也认识
Well, first, I know all the guys that you’d hire to come after me.
他们都比较喜欢我
They like me better than you.
你也不会报♥警♥ 因为…
Second, you’re not gonna go to the cops because…
你就是不会报♥警♥
Let’s face it. You’re not gonna go to the cops.
而且你握过辛纳屈的手
Third, you shook Sinatra’s hand.
你应该懂得讲义气
You should know better, Willy.
我的钻石
My diamonds.
不…不…
No, no, no.
这是什么?
What’s this?
四点六亩赌城大街北端
That’s just the deed to 4.6 acres of prime real estate…
黄金地段的土地地契
…at the north end of The Strip.
当你觉得自己丢脸 你就玩完了
The moment you become embarrassed of who you are, you lose yourself.
我换了房♥子 穿着 饮食
I changed my house, the way I dressed, what I ate…
结果呢…一无所有
…for what? For nothing.
他在这里
There he is.
多谢你写的信
Thanks for those letters.
它们救了我
They brought me back.
你真的不要客气
You’re more than welcome.
-你好 -嗨
– Hello. – Hi.
请找泰瑞 我是丹尼欧逊
Looking for Terry. It’s Danny Ocean.
-丹尼 -泰瑞
– Danny. – Terry.
你昨晚将了我一军
You called an audible last night.
谁叫你先突袭我
That’s what I do when I see a blitz coming.
-突袭? -我们偷到钻石时
– A blitz? – Toulour just happened to be on the roof…
夜狐恰巧也在
…at the exact moment that we were coming out with those diamonds.
-你怎么知道我会这么做? -因为你是你 我是我
– How’d you know I’d go for them? – Because you’re you and I’m me.
他在监视我们 我们也在监视他
We were watching Toulour while you had him watching us.
这是你那一份 你捐给了慈善机构
This is your end, which you donated to charity.
-慈善机构? -失散孩童团圆营
– Charity? – Camp To Belong.
小孩子很感动 请你下个月去
The kids are grateful. They’re gonna have you up to visit next month.
这不是我们谈的条件
Now, you know that wasn’t our deal.
你不爽的话 就硬把他们带走
If you feel that strongly about it, we’ll yank the kids out of the camp…
把两百个小孩送回寄养家庭
…and send them back to their foster homes, all 200 of them.
-你觉得很好笑吗? -至少这是件好事
– You think this is funny? – Well, Terry, it sure as shit ain’t sad.
你为什么帮助这些小孩?
Why these children?
我对他们的遭遇觉得很感动
Well, I was just very moved by the kind of work they’re doing there.
我们都得回馈社会
And you gotta start somewhere.
幸好我的赌场生意不错
And luckily, you know, the casino business is doing well…
希望能继续捐助…
…and I hope there’s more millions to come…
其它慈善机构
…that we can spread around to other organizations.
我说过 我觉得很感动
But like I said, I was very moved by that place.
你只要看到小孩子的双眼
All you gotta do is look inside a child’s eyes and…
这就够了 你一定会想要帮忙
And that’s all it needs… That’s all the motivation that one needs.
-谢谢你这么好心 -不 谢谢你
– Well, thank you for being an angel for us. – Thank you.
我只是以她为榜样
– Like I said, I’m just following her lead.
谢谢 泰瑞班奈狄 请继续收看
– Thank you. Terry Benedict. We’ll be back.
我得闪了 我爸在布局 要我参一脚
Well, I gotta jump. My dad’s working a frame. He’s got a part for me in it.
-恭喜了 -太好了
– Congratulations. – Nice going.
下次再见啰
See you when I see you.
你又要去让别人发大财了
So I guess it’s just the Susan B. Anthony, then, again.
怎么做也不会厌
I never get tired of it.
-别离他太近 小心被传… -我知道
– Can’t get too close. He’s probably still… – Right.
所以…
So…
下次再见啰
See you when I see you.
下次最好别再吃出鲔鱼肚
Hey, next time try keeping the weight off in between.
你也该成家 养几个小孩
You ought to settle down, have a couple of kids.
-我们等一下会叫候补乘客 -拜托
– We’ll be calling standbys in a few minutes. – Please.
我一定要离开这里
Please, I gotta get out of here.
也许这次你会走运
Maybe you’ll get lucky this time.
你掉了硬币
Hey, you dropped these.
拿去吧 我得赶飞机
Go ahead. I got a plane to catch.
试试这一台 一直在赢
Actually, try this one. It’s been paying out.
我赢了
I won! Look at this!
我赢了一千一百万 不可思议
I won $ 11 million. Can you believe it?
我赢了一千一百万 看到没?
Look at that! I won $ 11 million. Did you see that?
我不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
导演: 史帝芬索德柏
编剧: 布莱恩考波曼 大卫李维恩
制片: 杰瑞韦恩崔
主演: 乔治克隆尼
主演: 布莱德彼特
主演: 麦特戴蒙
主演: 安迪贾西亚
主演: 唐奇铎
主演: 柏尼麦克
主演: 艾伦芭金
主演: 艾尔帕西诺
主演: 凯西艾佛列克
主演: 史考特凯恩
主演: 艾迪杰明生
主演: 秦少泊
主演: 卡尔雷纳
主演: 艾略特高德
主演: 艾迪伊萨 大卫帕默

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!