二十四州 二十二州?
Twenty-four. Twenty-two.
只要赌城存在一天 每个人都会记得今晚
This is a night people will talk about as long as there’s a Las Vegas.
当他们谈起今晚 也许会提到你 也许不会
And when they’re talking about it, they’ll either be talking about you or they won’t.
这是你的选择
Now, that’s your choice.
我能再说一件事吗?
Mr. Bank, can I just say one more thing?
-你会表演吧? -没错 宝贝!
– Are you gonna jump? – Jumping, baby!
这是班克 对 我正在看
Bank here. Yeah, I’m looking.
罗斯上场了
All right, Rusty’s up.
我很佩服 你很厉害
I gotta say, I’m impressed. You did a very nice job.
我知道 所以才找我不找你
I know I did. That’s why they asked me to do it and not you.
我明明要跟你握手言和
Wow, see, that is me offering you an olive basket…
你却朝我脸上吐口水
…and that is you spitting in my face.
那是你的脸吗?
Was that your face?
尤金动过手脚的机器呢?
Okay, where’s Eugene’s trap door?
左边第一台机器
Under the dragon, first machine on the left.
找到了 该怎么做?
Got it. What’s the sequence?
投币 数到三 投币 数到六
Coin, three count. Coin, six count.
投三枚数到五 投两枚数一半
Three coins, five count. Two coins, half count.
非得这么复杂吗?
Could you make it any more complicated?
这是第一次 还有两次
That’s just the first sequence. Then there’s two more.
好吧
Right.
我想…
I think…
我好像赢了
…I think I may have got all five.
我中大奖了 天啊
I did. I got all five. I got all five. Oh, my God.
我是大赢家耶!
Oh, my God. I’m the winner!
赢家 30363896
WINNER! $30,363,896
我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
开幕夜就有人赢了大奖
Progressive slots win on opening night?
她真的很吃惊也吓了一大跳 瞳孔放大
Genuine shock. Genuine surprise. Pupil dilation.
心跳加速
Elevated heartbeat.
这是真的
It’s legitimate.
-换新骰子 -新骰子
– New dice coming in. – New dice.
换新骰子
New dice coming in.
换新球
New ball coming in.
-怎么回事? -你也感觉到了?
– What was that? – You felt it too?
在这里下注 就是这样
You place your own bet right there. That’s what you do there.
让我告诉大家
Let me tell you something.
你是赢家
You are a winner.
贵格系统没受损
Greco’s still up.
那只是A计划
That’s it for Plan A.
各位 请下注
All right, ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.
赢家只有一个
There can only be one winner!
一切都没事吧? 地震有干扰系统吗?
Everything all right? Are we okay? Did that tremor throw off the system?
没有 那只是小意思
No, sir. It would take more than that…
-老板? -是的
– Sir? – Yeah.
牌桌主管要求允许下注 他找不到史小姐
I have a pit boss asking for an approval. He can’t reach Ms. Sponder.
-下注多少? -一千万 轮盘
– What’s the action? – Ten million. Roulette.
-是真的 -好吧
– It’s good. – Book it.
这位先生下注
All right, the gentleman’s down to a three-number combination.
十一 十二和十三号♥
Eleven, 12 and 13.
这里都收到讯号♥ 不可能
You get reception in here? That’s impossible.
这支手♥机♥超强
Not with this phone.
对不起 我是班克
Yeah, sorry. Hello? Bank here.
一号♥伺服器受到干扰
We’re getting interference on server one.
-什么干扰? -不知道
– What kind? – I don’t know.
-喂? -一号♥伺服器关机
– Hello? – Server one is going down.
-噢 不 -二号♥伺服器关机
– Oh, no. – Server two…
这里一定有某种磁控器
Something’s in here. That’s the explanation, some kind of magnetron.
三号♥伺服器也不稳定
Server three’s starting to wobble.
磁控器? 谁有磁控器?
A magnetron? Who’s got a magnetron?
四号♥也关机 还有五号♥ 全都停摆了
– Four is down! – And five. They’re all going.
大家给我掏清口袋 快点
Everyone in this room! Empty your pockets! Now!
全都停摆是什么意思?
What’s “all going”? What does that mean?
不是吧 怎么回事?
Oh, no. What the hell is this?
安全措施 系统受到威胁
Security measures. When the system senses a threat…
就会关闭再开机
…it shuts down and reboots.
要等多久?
For how long?
三分二十秒
Three minutes and twenty seconds.
蛇眼 全都赌了
Snake eyes. All of it.
那个王八蛋
Oh, that son of a bitch.
系统恢复前不接受下注
We can’t take any more bets until we’re back up.
系统被锁住
The system’s in lockdown.
无法对外联♥系♥
All calls in and out of this room are secure, but it’s the system…
系统在维持安全 这是全面封锁
…that secures them. Again, sir, it’s in lockdown.
-正在重新开机 -马上就好
– We’re rebooting! – Coming back up.
倒数三分钟
Three minutes and counting!
两点小!
Two craps!
来吧 十一点
Come on, 11!
把骰子给我
Give me the dice.
再加把劲
Hit them harder.
看来咱们的好运用完了
Boys, I think our lucky streak’s just ended.
最好兑现吧
Better cash them in, boys!
太好了
Yes.
够了 快关掉
All right, guys, shut her down.
关掉
Shut her down!
-已经关掉了 -别开玩笑
– She is shut down. – No time for jokes, fellas.
-你听到我在笑吗? -奈格是不是算错了
– Do I sound like I’m laughing, sweetheart? – You think Nagel was…?
不可能
Nah.
请到街上 小心安全 这里请
Down the street. Safely, safely. Right this way, everybody.
请到街上 注意安全
Down the street, safely, please.
小心 这里请…
Safely, right this way. Right this way, everybody.
你在干嘛? 没有地震了
George, what are you doing? The earthquake’s over!
请他们进来
They gotta get back! We gotta get them back in!
这是疏散措施…
Sir, it’s the evacuation plan. I…
没事了 我们继续吧
It’s all over now. We can get back to us.
-摸我的胸口 快摸 -不…什么?
– Feel my heart. Lenny, feel it. – No… What…?
洒到裤子了 你不如脱下来
Oh, no. That’s gonna stain. Why don’t we take these off?
-只是白酒而已 -快脱掉
– It’s white wine. – Off. Get them off.
-这是白酒 -别动!
– It’s white wine! Oh, boy. Okay. – Hold it right there!
-联邦调查局! -老天爷
– FBI. – Oh, dear God.
罗柏 我…
Robert?
这个人连尼皮佩吉
This man, Lenny Pepperidge, a.k.a. Lenny the Pep…
绰号♥连剥皮 大威利和小提米
…a.k.a. Sheldon Wills, a.k.a. Little Timmy Hartwell…
-是个骗徒 -你不要乱讲
…is a confidence man. – Okay, that’s not the whole…
-扶她起来 -我的天
– Help her up. – Oh, my God.
他透过合法生意管道混进大公♥司♥
He infiltrates high-end establishments through legitimate business contacts.
他准备把你迷昏 换走钻石
He was gonna drug you and replace the real diamonds with these.
-我的天啊 -还不只如此
– My God. Oh, my God. – And that’s not all.
不!
No…!
我的天
Oh, my God.
艾碧 对不起
Oh, Abby. Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
-我真的很喜欢你 -闭嘴
– No, I really like you. – Shut up.
-我真的完了 -别担心
– Oh, I am so finished. – Don’t let it bother you.
-我完了 -他是个可疑的职业骗徒
– I’m finished. – He’s a professional at allaying suspicion.
专长是勾引…熟♥女♥
And seducing women of a certain age.
被班克知道 我就…
You know, if Bank hears about this, I am…
我不会写进报告 替她做笔录
I’ll be delicate in my report. Get her statement.
谢谢你 罗柏探员
Thank you, Agent Caldwell.
请说出全名
I’ll need your full name.
谢谢你
Thank you.
幸好没被你妈看到
I’m glad your mother didn’t have to see that.
你就是不承认我乔装得很好
You just don’t wanna admit the Brody played.
要庆祝还太早
It’s a little early for a victory lap.
我岔句话 偷到钻石吗?
I hate to break this up, but did you make the switch?
放心啦 一切照计划 我上屋顶
Yeah. Everything went according to plan. We’re heading to the roof.
-你听到了吗? -准备好了
– Did you hear that? – I’m ready.
我并不是急着想庆功
You know, it’s not that I’m just so desperate to celebrate.
只是我要你承认那不只是道具 假鼻子很有效果
I need you to acknowledge that it wasn’t a prop for prop’s sake. The nose played.
而且看起来很有架势
And, in a way, it was kind of perversely dignified.
听好 先把任务完成吧
Look, let’s just finish the job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!