-欧森先生 -我坐了你的位置
-Mr.Ocean. -I’m in your seat.
请原谅我来迟了 有位客户有事相求
Forgive my lateness. A guest required my attention.
没关系 丹尼只是路过 刚好看见了我
That’s fine. Danny was walking through and spotted me.
-是吗? -想象下这可能性吧
-Is that so? -Imagine the odds.
“人生何处不相逢”
” Of all the gin jointsin all the world. ”
刚从监狱里出来?
You recently were released from prison?
没错
That’s right.
-出来的感觉如何? -一样
-How does it feel to be out? -About the same.
-丹尼打算… -我只是想来向泰丝问个好
-Danny was just about to-I just stopped by to say hi to Tess.
坐会 喝杯酒吧
Stay, have a drink.
-我还有事 -他还有事
-I can’t. -He can’t.
好吧 那么…
Well, then….
我想我们很快就见不到欧森先生了
I imagine we won’t see Mr.Ocean anytime soon.
谁知道呢
You never know.
我知道我酒店发生的所有事
I know everything happening in my hotels.
那我该把这些毛巾放回去
So I should put those towels back.
不 你留着吧
No, the towels you can keep.
-见到你真好 泰丝 -保重 丹尼
-Good to see you, Tess. -Take care, Danny.
-特瑞 -丹尼
-Terry. -Danny.
真讨厌…
Stinking….
明天就是行动的大日子
Tomorrow the day is yours.
五点三十起床 然后是化装
Call is at 5:30, makeup and costume.
索尔的行李将在七点零五分到 莱纳斯去取密♥码♥
Saul’s package arrives at 7:05. Linus grabs our codes.
到了七点半 一切该准备就绪
All goes well, we’re a go. At 7:30,
袁会被锁在里面 而我们就分头行动
Yen is locked in and we’re committed.
我们只有三十分钟时间 不然他就会在里面窒息而死
From this point, we have 30 minutes to blow the power or he suffocates.
断电后立即前往金库
Once the electricity goes,access to the vault…
停电时间为两分钟 我们就趁机进入
…and its elevator shut down for two minutes. That’s when we go.
你位于金库的的正中 距离所有的东西都有十英尺远
You’re in the middle of the room, 10 feet from everything.
你要直接到门那儿 而不能碰到地板
You have to get to the door without touching the floor.
你怎么样?
What do you do?
-十秒对他来说少了点 -那就二十秒
-Ten says he shorts it. -Twenty.
从窗户还是走道?
Window or aisle, boys?
是的 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Yeah, we’re in deep shit.
事情无法按原计划进行
That poxy demo crew didn’t back the main line.
他们把主电机给破坏了 全弄坏了!
They naused up the mainframe. Naused it up!
-他这是在说什么? -等会我会解释的
-You understand him? -I’ll explain later.
他们就愚蠢的把那里全毁了
They’ re so pony they blew the backup grids one by one.
巴舍 出了什么事?
Basher, what happened?
由于意外 现在他们 把我要干的事给做了
They did what I would have done but by accident.
现在他们知道自己是多么无用了 他们在修复那里
Now they know their weakness,they’re fixing it.
所以这不是在里诺办这事 我们有麻烦了
So unless we intend to do this jobin Reno, we’re in Barney.
麻烦 大♥麻♥烦
Barney Rubble. Trouble!
-我们可以… -明天?
-We could always-By tomorrow?
等等 我们可以使用收缩器
Hang on a minute, hang on. We could use a pinch.
什么是收缩器?
What’s a pinch?
那装置能造成宽带电缆的短路
A device which creates a cardiacarrest for broadband circuitry.
换句话说 收缩器是没有炸♥药♥的炸♥弹♥
Better yet, a pinch is abomb without the bomb.
当核弹被引爆时 其电磁辐射脉冲
When a nuclear weapon detonates, its electromagnetic pulse…
…能使爆♥炸♥半径内 的一切动力源失去作用
…shuts down any power source within its blast radius.
通常这不会被注意 因为核爆本身就摧毁了所有的事物
It usually doesn’t matter because a nuclear weapon destroys everything.
收缩器可以制♥作♥出相同的电磁辐射
A pinch creates a similar electromagnetic pulse…
而不会造成任何破坏和伤亡
…without mass destruction and death.
不会有象在日本广岛那样的惨剧
Instead of Hiroshima you get…
能持续多久?
-…the 17th century. -How long?
三十秒
30 seconds.
收缩器能中止整个城市的电源吗?
Could a pinch knock outthe power of an entire city?
-就象 举例来说… -能中断拉斯维加斯的电源吗?
-Like, for instance-Las Vegas?
对 我想应该能行
Yeah, I think it might.
只要有足够大收缩器就行
There’s only one pinch big enough to do it.
哪儿有?
Where?
加州尖端科技学院 东大门
走吧 袁 巴舍 快点
Let’s go. Yen, Basher, come on.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
-我跟你们一起去 -不
-I’m coming with you. -No.
不 不! 别把我留下 和这些家伙在一起!
Oh, no, no, no! Don’t leave me with these guys!
开始吧
Start.
-我有办法了 -你在想办法?
-I got one. -You thinking of one?
-不 我已经想好了 -你不过是在想而已
-No, I’ve thought of one. -You’re thinking of one.
不 已经想好了 已经成熟了
No, I’m done. I have it.
-你是男人吗? -对 19了
-You a man? -Yes. 1 9.
-你活着吗? -对 活了18年了
-You alive? -Yes. 18.
-伊瓦艾卡尼夫 -混♥蛋♥!
-Evel Knievel. -Shit!
-别碰我 -我没碰你
-Don’t touch me. -I’m not.
-你的手碰到我脸了 -没有
-Your hand’s in my face. -It’s not.
-我碰了你吗? -你的手碰到了我的脸
-Am I touching you? -Your hand’s in my face.
-拿开 -我没有碰你
-Move. -I didn’t touch you.
-你刚刚就在碰我 -是你拿我的手碰你的
-You just touched me. -You made me touch you.
别超到这边来 别超过来
This is your side. This is your side.
滚开 滚开
Get off. Get off.
我需要二十个汽车电池…
I’m gonna need a score of car batteries–
莱纳斯去哪了? 莱纳斯呢?
Where’s Linus? Where’s Linus?
-他在那儿 -看到那个白♥痴♥了吗?
-There he is. -Oh, would you look at this doughnut?
他不听我们的 他已经死定了
该叫人去帮他吗?
Should someone help him?
真是好主意 阿尔伯特 大家都去送死吧
That’s a great idea, Albert. Let’s all get nicked.
倒回去
Back it up.
拉他进来
Let him in.
你这个蠢货!
You stupid bastard!
-我说别动你就该别动 -知道了
-I say stay, you stay. -Got it.
安静会 有人受伤了!
Lose focus for one second, somebody gets hurt!
我知道了
I got it.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
我也想知道 他们到底是去哪儿了?
That’s what I want to know. Where the hell are they?
-他们会回来的 -“他们会回来的” 低能儿!
-They will be here. -“They will be here. ” Schmuck!
玩的开心吗?
You boys have a nice trip?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
你已经被盯上了
You’ve been red-flagged.
你一进赌场 他们就开始监视你
The moment you enter the casino,they’ll be watching.
就象鹰一样 带着摄像头的鹰
Like hawks. Hawks with video cameras.
问题就在这儿
That’s a problem.
-索尔 把电视关掉 -等我准备好…
-Saul, turn that off. -When I’m ready–
-索尔! -关了! 关了!
-Saul! -It’s off! It’s off!
知道这是怎么回事吗?
Any idea how this happened?
-不知道 -算了吧
-No. -Oh, come on.
他在追本尼迪克特的女人 两天前的晚上他们还吵过一架
He’s been chasing Benedict’s girl. They had an argument two nights ago.
-我跟踪你了 -谁让你这么干的?
-I tailed you. -Who told you to?
是我 我就怕你会找泰丝
I did. I worried you couldn’t leave Tess alone.
-泰丝? -我妻子
-Tess? -My wife.
-是前妻 -泰丝在这儿?
-Ex-wife. -Tess is here?
抱歉 我不知道这会伤到你
I’m sorry. I didn’t know if it would sting you, but it did.
-你被出局了 丹尼 -他出局?
-You’re out, Danny. -He’s out?
不然就取消计划 他会给我们招来麻烦
Or we call it off. His involvement puts us at risk.
-轮不到你来发号♥施令 -你是自作自受
-It’s not your call. -You put her before us and made it mine.
这是我的生意
This is my job.
不再是了
Not anymore.
他不能被踢出局 谁来负责开金库的门?
He can’t just be out. Who’s gonna trigger the vault?
小鬼 你行吗?
Kid, you up for it?
可以
I can do it.
行了 找到其他人 告诉他们计划有变
Done. Locate the others. Tell them the change in plan.
行动在七点进行
Curtain goes up at 7.
泰丝现在和本尼迪克特在一起? 她的个子可比他要高呢
Tess is with Benedict now? She’s too tall for him.
对 不行
Yes. No.
绝对不行
Very much no.
告诉列温先生 他最好在家里看比赛
Then inform Mr.Levin he’ll be better off watching the fight at home on TV.
当然 他能收到HBO 就这样
Surely, he must have HBO. That’s it.

Hi.
在想什么呢?
What were you thinking about?
想你
You.
打算把手放在哪儿?
Where you gonna put your hands?
不怎么好
No good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!