And I’ll call.
跟500 再大你2000
I’ll see your $500 and raise you $2000.
伙计们 现在你们该满意了 桌上的钱现在可有不少
Guys, you do what you like. That’s a lot of money.
我会跟下去 他不过是在虚张声势
I’m staying in. He’s trying to buy his way out of his bluff.
-乔希? -两千
-Josh? -Two.
女孩也跟
Thattagirl. Call.
-跟 -跟
-Call. -Call.
开牌吧
Let’s see them.
不知道四条九够不够大 不过算上张A那就很大了
I’m not sure what four nines does, but the ace, I think, is pretty high.
真是让我们大开眼界
Thanks for the tip on bluffing.
托菲! 给我们签个名怎么样? 来吧 很快的
Hey, Topher! How about an autograph? Come on, real quick.
-天 我无聊死了 -你看起来就很无聊
-God, I’m bored. -You look bored.
牢里的日子怎么样? 收到我寄的饼干了吗?
How was the clink? You get the cookies I sent?
为什么还要我来找你?
Why do you think I came to see you first?
-告诉我有什么计划 -这活很复杂
-So tell me. -It’s tricky.
之前从未被做过 需要很好的计划和众多的参与者
It’s never been done before. It’ll need planning and a large crew.
-要用到枪吗? -不完全是 高度安全
-Guns? -Not quite. High security. The take–
-目标呢? -有八个
-The target? -Eight figures.
具体是什么?
What’s the target?
你上次去赌城是什么时候的事了?
When was the last time you were in Vegas?
你想去打劫赌场?
You want to knock over a casino?
这是美丽湖大酒店金库的平面图
The vault at the Bellagio.
如果我看的没错 我想说…
If I’m reading this right, and I’d like to think I am…
这是我所见过最复杂的金库
…this is probably the least accessible vault ever designed.
你说有三个赌场?
You said three casinos?
还有蜃楼酒店和米高梅大酒店 的钱也全放在这儿
These feed into the Mirage and MGMGrand, but every dime ends up there.
美丽湖酒店和蜃楼酒店
The Bellagio and the Mirage.
-那都是特瑞本尼迪克特的地盘 -对 没错
-These are Terry Benedict’s places. -Yes, they are.
-他会介意吗? -可能不止会介意
-Think he’ll mind? -More than somewhat.
至少要集上12个人才能办成这事
You’d need at least 12 guys doing a combination of cons.
你觉得该找些什么人?
Like what, you think?
我仔细想过了
Off the top of my head,
我说你得 去找位波斯基 一位吉姆布朗
I’d say you’re looking at a Boesky, a Jim Brown…
…一位戴茜小姐 还要一位莱昂斯平克斯
…a Miss Daisy and a Leon Spinks.
还需要埃拉菲兹杰拉德式的大人物
Not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever.
搞到的钱请的起这些人吗?
Where will you get the money to back this?
要是计划成功 我们就搞的到那笔钱
Hit these three casinos, we’ll get our bankroll.
本尼迪克特树敌众多
Benedict’s got a list of enemies.
那些敌人难道输了地盘就没钱了?
But enemies with loose cash and nothing to lose?
-鲁宾 -鲁宾
-Reuben. -Reuben.

Hey.
奥斯卡 照低点行吗?
Oscar, lower it a bit, would you?
抱歉 完事了吗? 找到想要的东西没?
Sorry. You guys done? Find what you want?
我们正准备拿回家去做拷贝
We’ll take these for the night to make copies.
-随便拿吧 -非常感谢
-Whatever you need. -Appreciate it.
怎么了?
What?
我需要理由
I need a reason.
别和我说是为了钱 你为什么这么做?
And don’t say money. Why do this?
我为什么就不能做?
Why not do it?
在浪费了四年大好光阴之后 我刚从牢里被放出来
I just left the joint after losing four years of my life…
…而你也没把自己 的本事用在刀刃上
…and you’re cold-decking Teen Beat cover boys.
因为总是赌场在赢钱
Because the house always wins.
要是玩久了 赌场会把你的人都吃了
Play long enough,the house takes you.
至少你要在手气好的时候多押几注
Unless, when that perfect hand comes,you bet big.
那样你才会赢庄家的钱
Then you take the house.
-这说辞你练习了多久? -我有胡说吗?
-You practiced that speech? -Did I rush it?
好了 不过说我 无所事事也过分了点
It was good. The Teen Beat thing was harsh.
我在想鲁宾会怎么说
I wonder what Reuben will say.
你们简直是疯了!
You’re out of your damn minds!
内华达州拉斯维加斯
内华达州拉斯维加斯
你们两个都烧昏了脑子!
You’re both of you nuts!
我比谁都了解赌场的保安措施 那套东西都是我发明的
I know more about casino security than any man. I invented it.
那不可能被破坏
And it cannot be beaten.
那里有监视器 警卫 还有防盗锁
They got cameras and watchers,they got locks.
有计时器 金库
They got timers, vaults.
武装保安员的数量 足够打下整个巴黎来!
They got enough armedpersonnel to occupy Paris!
算了 这个例子举的不恰当
Okay, bad example.
谁都没有尝试过
It’s never been tried.
已经有人试过 他们甚至几乎快成功了
It’s been tried. A few guys even came close.
知道赌城最成功三个劫匪的故事吗?
You know the three most successful robberies in Vegas?
三号♥劫匪 该发个铜牌
Number three, the bronze medal.
那个铅笔头抢了锁住的钱箱
Pencil neck grabs a lockbox at the Horseshoe.
抓住那个穿套装的人!
Grab the guy in the suit!
他算是比之前任何人 都接近门口 只差两步
He got two steps closer to the door than anyone before.
不许抢钱!
Leave the money!
二号♥最成功劫匪:
Second most successful robbery:
71年在弗拉明戈赌场 这家伙在被人逮住前
The Flamingo in ’71. This guy actually tasted fresh oxygen…
算是真正呼吸到了 赌场外的新鲜空气
…before they grabbed him.
当然 在接下来的三星期 他只能靠管子来呼吸
Of course, he was breathing out of a hose for the next three weeks.
该死的嬉皮士
Goddamn hippie.
最后是抢劫拉斯维加斯赌场
And the closest any man has ever come…
最成功的劫匪
…to robbing a Las Vegas casino…
那是87年 发生在凯撒皇宫酒店之外
…was outside of Caesars in ’87.
他来到这里…
He came…
下手抢劫…
…he grabbed…
…最后他们把他干了
…they conquered.
我说过什么? 你们是专家 是一流的
But what am I saying? You guy sare pros. The best.
我清楚你们会把钱搞出赌场
I’m sure you can make it out of the casino.
不过我们还不能忘了
Of course, lest we forget…
就算是你们能出来 还是处在该死的沙漠中♥央♥!
…once you’re out, you’re still in the middle of the fucking desert!
你说的对 他说的对
You’re right. He’s right.
我们的胃口是大了点
Our eyes were bigger than our stomachs.
说的是啊 我们太自以为是了
-That’s what it is. Ego.
对 等等 等等
-Yeah, blah, blah.
-感谢你的招待 -饭做的很好吃
-Thanks for lunch. -The nicoise was delicious.
-抱歉打搅你 -不过话说回来
-Sorry to bother you. -Look, we go way back…
…这事情上我算是欠你们的
…and I owe you from the thing with the guy.
-没关系 -我没放在心上
-Our pleasure. -I’d never been to Belize.
把你的地址留给多米尼克 我有些家居设备要送给你
Give Dominic your addresses. I got some furniture to send you.
恕我好奇 你们要打劫的是哪家赌场?
Just out of curiosity, which casinos did you geniuses pick to rob?
美丽湖 蜃楼 还有大米高梅
The Bellagio, the Mirage andthe MGM Grand.
那些都是特瑞本尼迪克特的赌场
Those are Terry Benedict’s casinos.
-他说的对吗? -没错观点
-Is that right? -That’s right.
你们这些家伙…
You guys…
…你们和特瑞本尼迪克特 有什么过节?
…what do you got against Terry Benedict?
他和你有什么过节才是关键
What do you have against him, is the question.
他霸占了我的赌场 把我轰了出来
He torpedoed my casino. Muscled me out.
而下个月那里就要被炸掉
Now he’s gonna blow it up next monthto make way for some monstrosity.
-我知道你们要做什么 -我们要做什么?
-I see what you’re doing. -What are we doing?
若是要对特瑞本尼迪克特下手 最好听我几句话
If you’re gonna steal from Terry Benedict, you better goddamn know.
道上本来有规矩 你对某人动手 他再回击你
This used to be civilized. You’d hit a guy, he’d whack you.
可是到本尼迪克特身上…
But Benedict….
说到底 最好别让他 知道是谁动的手
At the end of it, he’d better not know you’re involved.
不然他就会将人赶至绝路
Because he’ll kill you,then he’ll go to work on you.
所以我们就需要非常小心 准备周全
That’s why we have to bevery careful, very precise.
还需要一定的资金
Well-funded.
你也一定是疯了
You gotta be nuts too.
你们就需要象 你们一样疯狂的家伙
And you’re gonna need a crew as nuts as you are.
你觉得谁比较适合呢?
Who do you got in mind?
-好 有谁加入? -弗兰克已经进来了
-Alright, who ‘s in? -Frank C. is in.
弗兰克已经以支气管炎的理由
Frank has bronchitis and is applying
申请转到较暖和的地区工作
for a transfer to warmer climates.
开车的呢?
Drivers?
-我已经和麦罗伊兄弟谈过了 -摩门双胞胎?
-I talked to the Malloys. -Mormon twins?
他们现在在犹它州 没工作
They’re in Utah, off the job.
最近正无聊的很
They’re having trouble filling the hours.
-你先 亲爱的 -好了 一起出发
-Waiting, sweet heart. -Good. Go.
-等你先发车 -为什么?
-I’m waiting. -Why?
-你怎么象女人那么话多! -轻松点
-You’re a little girl! -Relax.
我会象揍法国佬那样好好教训你
I’m going to get out and drop you like third-period French.
轻松点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!