我们朝目标移♥动♥的速度正在加快
We’re accelerating toward the object.
我们需开动最大马力才能脱离
We’re going to need full OMS burn to pull away.
-现在开始 -输入目标
– Initiate now. – Entering target.
-常平架已设定 -目标情况良好
– Gimbals set. – Target’s good.
-激活前置引擎 -引擎已激活
– Arm forward engines. – Engines on.
准备好了吗 走吧
Ready? Let’s go.
控制中心 我们已开动最大马力
Mission, we’re in full OMS burn,
意图后退
trying to back out.
船体有剧烈震动
There’s a lot of vibration.
我们逃不出去
We’re not getting away from this thing.
奥德赛号♥ 遥测显示结构过载
Odyssey, telemetry shows structural overstress.
关闭引擎 收到了吗
Knock off the burn. Do you copy?
正在关闭
Cutting off burn.
控制中心
Mission.
-控制中心 -控制中心
– Mission? – Mission?
萨莉
Sally?
朝目标移♥动♥的加速度已增加
Increased acceleration toward the object.
预计两分钟后到达目标
Estimated contact within two minutes.
我要把睡眠舱弹出
I’m going to eject the sleep module.
它会重新回到地球的轨道
It’s programmed for reinsertion into Earth orbit.
我如果能成功逃离 再驾驶指挥舱离开
I’ll fly the Command module out if I break free.
-你马上回去 -绝对不行
– I want you back there now. – Absolutely not.
这是命令
That’s an order!
杰克 我不去 我们是一个团队
Jack, no, we’re a team.
该走了 杰克 还剩30秒
We’ve got to go, Jack! 30 seconds!
要梦到我们
Dream of us.
杰克
Jack?
录音结束
技师49号♥ 以最低速进入
Tech-49, enter at headway speed.
以最低速进入
Entering at headway.
打起精神 鲍勃
You buck up, Bob.
别在我面前发抖
Don’t go all shaky on me.
杰克 我发现
Jack, I can’t help notice
你的呼吸和心跳速率在加快
your respiration and heart rate have increased.
终于要见到你了 所以很激动 萨莉
I’m just excited to finally meet you, Sally.
你最近很不守规矩
There’s been a pattern of insubordinate behavior recently.
是的
Yeah.
我感到很惭愧
I feel bad about that.
声音分♥析♥显示你在撒谎 杰克
Voice analysis indicates you are lying to me, Jack.
告诉我 你为什么来这里
Tell me why you are here.
给你5秒钟
You have five seconds.
我想要朱莉娅活下来
I want Julia to live.
我想要人类活下来
I want our species to survive.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
前往降落点 空气已供给
Proceed to landing. Atmosphere provided.
欢迎回家 杰克
Welcome home, Jack.
快点
Come on.
杰克 你做了正确的选择
Jack, you’re doing the right thing.
我不知道你是什么 来自哪里
I don’t know what you are, or where you’re from,
但我想告诉你我读过的一个故事
but I’d like to tell you about something I read.
这个故事来自罗马
A story from Rome,
一个被你毁掉的城市
a city you destroyed.
故事很经典
It’s a classic.
有一个叫赫雷修斯的人
There was a guy, Horatius,
独守一座桥 对抗整个军队
held the bridge alone against a whole army.
赫雷修斯说
And what Horatius said was,
人最辉煌的死法
“How can a man die better…”
你不必死 杰克 她也不必
You don’t have to die, Jack. She doesn’t have to die.
人固有一死 萨莉
Everybody dies, Sally.
重要的是 要死得其所
The thing is, to die well.
杰克 这不是你说的那个生还者
Jack, that’s not the survivor you promised me.
对 不是
No, it’s not.
赫雷修斯说的是
What Horatius said was,
人最辉煌的死法
“How can a man die better
莫过于以一敌万
“Than facing fearful odds
是无人机 进去 快进去
Drones! Get inside! Get inside!
只为保卫他先祖的骨灰
“For the ashes of his fathers
和众神的庙宇
“And the temples of his Gods.”
是我创造了你 杰克
I created you, Jack.
我就是你的神
I am your God.
去死吧 萨莉
Fuck you, Sally.
这里是战后的地球
Earth, after the war.
自见到你已然有三年
Three years have passed since I saw your face.
不知你夜里的梦中或白天的记忆中
I wonder if I come to you at night, in dreams.
是否有我
In the day, as memories.
我魂牵梦萦的你
Do I haunt your hours
是否也思念着我
the way you haunted mine?
不知你见到她时
And I wonder if you see me
会否想起我
when you look at her.
妈妈 看
Mommy, look.
人若有灵魂 皆因心间有爱
If we have souls, they are made of the love we share.
不畏时间的考验
Undimmed by time.
不受死亡的束缚
Unbound by death.
三年来 我一直在寻找他建的房♥子
For three years, I searched for the house he built.
我知道它一定存在
I knew it had to be out there.
因为我了解他
Because I know him.
我就是他
I am him.
那是谁
Who’s that?
我是杰克·哈珀
I am Jack Harper.
我回来了
And I am home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!