我要去泰坦了
I’m going to Titan.
根本没有什么泰坦
There is no Titan.
他们骗了我们
They lied to us.
离我远点
Just stay away from me.
维卡 别这样 有些事情
Vika, please, there are things…
有些事情你得知道
things you need to know.
我不想知道
I don’t want to know!
杰克
Jack?
你好 杰克
Hi, Jack.
真不敢相信我们居然有幸见面
I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure.
你干了些什么
What have you done?
你不必自责 无人机不太可靠
You can’t blame yourself for this. Drones are unreliable.
有时候会出故障
Sometimes things go wrong.
出故障
“Go wrong” ?
是你杀了她
You killed her.
我知道 这是个悲剧 她是个好人
I know. It’s tragic. She was a wonderful person.
杰克 我们要带你回来
Jack, we want to bring you in.
上级让我通知你
I’ve been authorized to tell you
我们要给你们分配一项新任务
we’re going to assign you a new mission.
给你和这位幸存者
You and the survivor.
你们会对这里感兴趣的 带她上来吧
There’s a lot of interest up here. Bring her up.
我们问完话后 你想做什么都可以
We can debrief, then anything’s possible.
该回家了 杰克
It’s time to come home, Jack.
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
坐稳了
Hang on.
闪电
Lightning.
这是我的计划
That’s the plan.
我们需要掩护
We need cover.
那边
There.
-你还好吧 -不好
– Are you okay? – No.
别担心 我们不会进去的
Don’t worry, we’re staying out of there.
我们会死吗
Are we gonna die?
不会的
No!
不好说
Maybe.
杰克
Jack!
混账东西
Son of a bitch.
在这儿等我
Wait here.
这是谁啊
Who is it?
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
有话好说
It’s okay.
不准动
Don’t move!
我们得关掉这台无人机
We have to shut that drone down.
别动
Stop moving!
杰克
Jack!
没事的
It’s okay.
朱莉娅
Julia.
朱莉娅
Julia!
别…
Don’t…
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
坚持住
Hold on.
一定要坚持住
Just hold on.
杰克·哈珀 技师52号♥
Jack Harper, Tech-52.
技师52号♥
已确认
摩天塔52号♥
你回来了
There you are.
发生了什么事 你还好吗
What happened? Are you okay?
那个不明物体越过了边界
That bogey came across the border
之后我就找不到你了
and then I lost you.
是假警报
False alarm.
我该回去了
I should get back out there.
你好不容易回趟家 都不吻我一下吗
You come all the way home, and I don’t get a kiss?
那边发生了什么
What’s going on up there?
我在想
I was thinking…
你和我一起出去好不好
Why don’t you come down with me?
到地面去
To the surface?
我们现在就去
We could go right now.
现在?
Now?
是的
Yeah.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
你不会相信那里发生了什么
You won’t believe what’s down there.
杰克
Jack?
你知道我们的规矩
You know the regulations.
知道
Yes.
能不能别再提这个
Can we not do this again?
我已经不想再说这个话题了
I’m done talking about it.
好吧
Okay.
会很疼的
This is gonna hurt.
今天真是多灾多难 鲍勃
Hell of a day, huh, Bob?
你一直钟爱这首歌♥
You always loved this song.
我不是他
I’m not him.
我知道我不是
I know I’m not.
但我从记忆的起点开始
But I’ve loved you
就一直爱着你
for as long as I can remember.
我不知道还能怎么表达
I don’t know how else to say it.
你记得你曾经对我说的话吗
You know what you said to me once?
你说等一切都结束
You said when it was all over,
你会在湖边给我建一座小屋
you would build me a house on a lake.
我们会一起变老变胖
We would grow old and fat together.
偶尔会争吵
And we would fight.
偶尔会酩酊大醉
Maybe drink too much.
真是浪漫
Real romantic.
然后我们与世长辞
And then we would die
长眠在湖边的草地里
and be buried in a meadow by the lake.
被世界遗忘
And the world would forget about us.
但我们彼此永不分离
But we would always have each other.
我记得
I remember.
那些记忆是属于你的 杰克
Those memories are yours, Jack.
是属于我们的
They’re ours.
他们就是你
They are you.
早安
Good morning.
我曾经希望在这里度过余生
I wanted to spend the rest of my life here.
你仍然可以
You still can.
我必须走
I have to go.
那些人们需要我的帮助
Those people need my help.
等一切结束后 我们会回来的
We’ll come back when it’s over.
向我保证
Promise me.
等一切结束后 我们会回来的
We’ll come back when it’s over.
你让我担心了好一会儿
You had me worried for a second.
我还以为你不会回来了
I thought you weren’t coming back.
我得证明他是错的
Well, I had to prove him wrong.
你看上去狼狈极了
You look like shit.
那家伙更狼狈
You should see the other guy.
如果我事先告诉你会在那里发现什么
If I had told you what you’d find out there,
你一定觉得我疯了
you would have thought I was crazy.
你的确是疯了
I still do.
马尔科姆·比奇
Malcolm Beech.
朱莉娅·哈珀
Julia Harper.
走吧
Come on.
控制中心 西部峡谷附近
Mission, I’m picking up a bio-trail
发现生命踪迹
somewhere near the west canyons.
能确定基因序列吗
Can you confirm the sequence?
稍等
Stand by.
DNA确认 是杰克的
DNA confirmed, it’s Jack.
控制中心 185号♥刚刚离线了
Mission, 185 just went off-grid.
收到 摩天塔 我们这里也显示了
Copy, Tower. We’re seeing the same thing.
目标确认

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!