We’ve kinda been building up to this for a while,
兴奋是显而易见的
the excitement is palpable,
回来演出对我而言是大事
and it’s a big deal for me to get to be back and do this.
我很想看他们今晚准备的节目
I’m excited to see what they make of it tonight.
一定很酷
It’ll be cool to see.
大家好吗?
How’s everybody doing?
我听不见
I can’t hear you!
欧比王…欧比王
Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan!
你好,星战庆典的朋友们
Hello there, Star Wars Celebration!
我们回来了
We are back!
我其实很平静地走出去
I was actually very even keel going out there.
然后我听到观众的声音
And then I heard the audience and I was like,
我心想:「天啊,大家真的要看到了」
“Oh, my God! This is really happening. “People are really about to see this.”
我以前没参加过庆典
I’ve never been to a Celebration before,
所以我来见见世面
so I just wanted to see what that feels like
接触真正的《星际大战》粉丝
and meet real, real Star Wars fans.
我很感动
I’m just so emotional,
五十岁的人 像在1977年的戏院裡一样落泪
a 50-year-old man crying like I was in the movie theater in 1977.
很高兴看到伊旺回来演出
It’s nice to see Ewan back in this role,
海登也回来演达斯维达
having Hayden come back and step in as Darth Vader,
他们的搭档太棒了
it was just such a great pairing.
有点像我们
Kinda like us.
这整个经验
You know, this whole experience has been
对我来说很感动
rather emotional for me.
让我不禁有点哽咽
I couldn’t help but get a little bit choked up.
这些温暖来自当初的小朋友观众
There’s this warmth from the kids who we made those films for.
我们是他们的《星际大战》 如同凯莉费雪、哈里逊福特
We were their Star Wars in the same way as Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford
和亚历坚尼斯是我的《星际大战》
and Alec Guinness were my Star Wars films.
我们努力工作了三年
We worked very hard for three years.
这是为了粉丝
And we did it for the fans.
很高兴能将作品与他们分享
So, it was really nice to be able to come out and share it with them.
(你好)