more than, he’s then able to kill him, which he doesn’t do.
他可以不必再背负这可怕的罪恶感
He’s able to walk away from carrying this terrible guilt.
安纳金不在了,眼前只剩下维达
He sees that Anakin is no longer there, that Vader is Vader.
所以他能放下,欧比王稍稍解脱了
So he’s able to move on. There’s a bit of closure for Obi-Wan.
关于维达,我们努力的重点在
With Vader, a large part of what we were trying to do is
表现出维达对欧比王的情感执着
show this emotional drive that Vader has about Obi-Wan
那是他必须放手的
is that that’s something that he has to let go of.
伊恩,好了吗? -好了
Okay, Ian, you good? IAN McDIARMID: Good.
维达和白卜庭的最后一场戏
In the final scene with Vader and Palpatine,
那是白卜庭想告诉他的
that’s what Palpatine is trying to say to him,
对欧比王的执念是一种弱点
is that obsession with Obi-Wan is weakness.
如果你还活在过去
If you’re gonna live in the past,
这个管不住情绪的维达
this emotional Vader that’s coming out
对我们的未来没有帮助
is not what we need for the future.
我怀疑你对这件事 思虑不够清晰,维达尊主
I wonder if your thoughts are clear on this, Lord Vader.
也许是你对前任师♥父♥的感情令你动摇了
Perhaps your feelings for your old master have left you weakened.
当然我们可以演得更紧张一点
Because obviously, we can play that with more of an edge
也可以演得轻鬆点
and some that are more casual.
就随你的感觉去调整
Just feel free to do a range in there.
其他的部分都还合理吗?
Does everything else feel like it’s making sense?
是的,我一直忘了「执行」这个词
Yes, I think so. I keep forgetting the word “execute” for some reason.
我还以为自己会记得住
You’d think that would be a word you could remember.

Yeah.
他被迫放下过去
So he’s forced into letting go of the past
为了可以往前走
in order to be able to move forward
成为《曙光乍现》中的达斯维达
and become the Darth Vader that will move into A New Hope.
在我们的影集结尾
At the end of our series,
这个信念破灭的人从开头到结尾
there’s a great growth from this broken faithless man
有显着的成长
at the beginning to the end,
他必须接受这样的自己,他也找回信念
he’s had to accept that this is who he is and he’s got his faith back.
而魁刚终于现身
And Qui-Gon does finally appear. Yeah.
与连恩再次合作太棒了
It was so amazing to work with Liam again,
我与连恩只在首部曲一起演出
because, of course, I only worked with Liam in the first film, you know.
很高兴再看到他演出魁刚,不可思议
So amazing to see him again as Qui-Gon, you know. It’s just incredible.
几个月前我和黛博拉谈过
I spoke to Deborah a number of months ago.
(连恩尼逊) (魁刚金)
她说伊旺会演出这部影集
And she told me that Ewan was going to do this series
黛博拉说结尾有一场戏
and Deborah’s, “Just something towards the end
大意是欧比王经过一番历练 他持续求助…
“where Obi-Wan has gone through some journey and he’s reaching out for help…
但魁刚金始终没回应
“and you’re not there,” that’s Qui-Gon Jinn.
最后欧比王看到魁刚
“And then, he sees you.”
我心想,这我绝对要参与演出
And I thought, “Yeah, I’m on board, I’m definitely onboard with that.”
我马上就感到非常熟悉
It was at once very familiar,
同时我一直想着
and at the same time, I kept thinking,
「等等,《威胁潜伏》 距今已二十四年了」
“Wait a minute, it’s 24 years since we made The Phantom Menace.”
现在我们身边有全新团队
And here we were with a whole brand-new crew.
黛博拉,优秀的导演
Deborah, this wonderful director.
很高兴见到伊旺
It was lovely to see Ewan.
这个传奇故事还会说下去
And so the myth and the storytelling goes on.
欧比王重新联络上魁刚
Obi-Wan has re-established a connection with Qui-Gon,
他变回我们熟悉且喜爱的欧比王
and he’s back to being the Obi-Wan that we knew and loved.
这归功于莉亚以及塔拉这样的角色
And it’s because of Leia, and it’s because of characters like Tala,
让他重拾信念,重见希望之光
who bring that faith back to him, who bring hope back to him.
《曙光乍现》
A New Hope.
挺不错的吧?
That’s pretty good, isn’t it?
(拍摄第125天)
开录 -好,开录
Rolling. – Okay, rolling.
就绪
Rolling.
要来囉,开演
Here we go. And, action.

And cut.

Cutting.
谢谢,各位女士先生,可以收工了
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, that is a wrap, wrap!
我想打从心底感谢大家
So I just wanna thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.
我知道这一路走来非常漫长
I know this was a hugely long, epic journey.
这工作超辛苦,我们的目标很高
I know it was super tough and our ambitions were so high.
但我们做到了
But I feel like we matched them
这都是因为大家的付出
and that’s, honestly, because of all of you guys,
因为大家持续努力
’cause everybody was here working tirelessly
这一切都反映在成果上
and everything is reflected on screen.
所以在工作表上的所有伙伴
So, from the top of the call sheet right down to the very bottom,
谢谢大家
thank you from all of us.
我小儿子出生时的雪茄还有一些
I’ve got some cigars left over from when my wee boy was born.
这迪士尼应该不会喜欢吧?
Disney won’t like this very much, will they?
总之,这裡有销魂棒
Cool. Anyway, death sticks are over here.
你好
Hello there.
我认为《星际大战》独一无二
I don’t think there’s anything like Star Wars.
简直无远弗届
It’s just everywhere.
我常想到乔治,在1970年代
I often think about George, back in the ’70s,
他对自己创作的《曙光乍现》有何感想
writing A New Hope and what he must feel about what he’s created.
根据台词,她适合在外侧
For her lines, it’s better for her to be out.
她在你这边比较好
It’s better for her to be on this side of you.
所以她最靠近路克
It’s so that she’s closest to Luke.
开演
Action!
这作品影响的广度十分惊人
It’s extraordinary, how large the breadth of it is.
我认为这点很值得注意
It’s important, I think, to be mindful of that.
我的其他作品都没有如此多的粉丝
There’s certainly nothing that I’ve ever done that has a fan base like this.
遍布全球,是世界级的现象
It’s global, it’s international, it’s all over the world.
开演
Action!
非常荣幸
It’s been a great honor and a privilege
能演出这个角色
to get to play this character.
乔治卢卡斯选我演出 这是一份意味深长的礼物
The gift that George Lucas gave me when he cast me in this role was profound.
能回来再次演出这个角色
Coming back now to do more with this character,
我感觉责任重大,不只是对乔治
I just felt a big responsibility, not only to George,
也是对于那些
but to all of these people
努力让这角色如此精彩与经典的人们
that have contributed to making this character so great and iconic.
《星际大战》历久不衰
Star Wars has this staying power.
我认为那是因为我们能从中了解自己
And I think that’s because we’re able to learn about ourselves
和周遭的世界
and the world around us through them.
我们学会了善恶
And we learn about good and evil,
和什麽是英雄
and what it is to be a hero,
牺牲小我,完成大我
giving yourself to something bigger than you.
这个神话现在能让其他人
It’s a mythology that has now allowed others
加入并增添
to come in and build upon.
很高兴见到传奇持续上演
It’s exciting to see the saga continue.
进入《星际大战》的银河并成为一分子
Coming into the Star Wars galaxy and getting to be part of this world,
相当特别
it’s pretty special.
它在大家的生命中
It’s in everybody’s life.
它在某些层面伴随大家长大
Everybody’s grown up with it in some respect.
帮助我,欧比王肯诺比,我只能靠你了
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.
许多人对它有着情感连结
So many people have such an emotional relationship to it
它的意义能扩及到更大的人生范围
and so, it is quite meaningful in the broader context of your life.
《星际大战》观众有许多不同的世代
The Star Wars audience, there’s so many different generations involved in it
有这麽多热切关注的人
and there are so many people who care so passionately about it.
乔治卢卡斯创造的这些角色
George Lucas created these characters
如此生动,有如此丰富的内心生活
that are so rich and that have such huge inner lives.
所以接手这些角色
And so taking on these characters
试着讲述旅程中间的故事
and trying to tell the middle part of the journey,
为此我感到十分幸运
I feel hugely fortunate to be able to do this,
但也有很大的责任把事做好
but also a big responsibility to trying to do it right.
(星战庆典) (加州安纳罕)
星战庆典,今天的活动
Celebration, I’m one hundred percent onboard
我都挺到底
for everything that takes place today.
感动,激动,不同凡响
Emotions, overwhelming, phenomenal.
很开心,很兴奋
Totally happy, excited.
我们很期待门后的惊喜
We’re really excited to see what’s behind those doors over there.
是啊,我现在也很兴奋
I know. My mind is blown right now.
我已经等不及了
I’m like, I can’t even wait, the anticipation.
(2022安纳罕星战庆典)
挺疯狂的,我们不只来参加庆典
It’s pretty crazy for us ’cause not only are we at Celebration,
这也是影集的首演
but we’re also premiering the show.
让它成为今晚的最高♥潮♥
And to have it all come to this giant culmination
你会感到紧张,同时也极度兴奋
it’s a mixture where you feel nervous, but you also feel incredibly excited.
我们已经准备了一段时间