我没敞开心房♥,没看见她的本质
And I’m not open enough to see her for who she is.
我感觉我会被妳烦死
Why do I get the feeling you’re going to be the death of me?
我在早期的前传中对安纳金有点不耐烦
In the early films that I did, there was a sort of impatience with Anakin,
在影集刚开始,又出现了这种挫折
and at the beginning of our story, there’s that frustration again.
欧比王不是很乐意成为莉亚的师长
Obi-Wan’s got that reluctant teacher-parent feeling with Leia.
握着爆能枪还行
The blaster in the hand feels okay.
如果你不喜欢,我也可以塞着
If you don’t like it, I’m totally okay with it tucked in.
库梅尔饰演的角色哈贾
Kumail plays a character called Haja
是个骗子
who’s this trickster.
我去找他,因为听说有个绝地能帮忙
And I meet him because I’ve heard there’s a Jedi who could help us get out.
开演
And, action.
你不是绝地
You’re no Jedi.
但你知道绝地在哪
But you know where one is.
这裡只有我是绝地
I’m the only Jedi around.
我被原力推到牆上
I got Force-pushed into a wall
(库梅尔南贾尼) (哈贾)
比我想得还大力
much harder than I thought I was going to.
我有软垫护身,挺棒的 但我也撞昏头了
I’m very padded up and it was awesome, but also, I forget what day it is.

And cut.
卡 -卡了
Cut, cut. – Cutting,
感觉怎样?还好吗?
How you feelin’? You all right?
还行吗?
You okay?
饰演一个绝地冒牌货真的很有趣
It’s just really fun to play a guy who’s pretending to be a Jedi.
我重看所有的《星际大战》做准备
I re-watched all the Star Wars in preparation for it.
我猜这角色大概也只懂这些
And then I was like, okay, this is probably all this guy knows,
他的原力手势和绝地的表现方式
so his Force-gestures and the way he conducts himself as a Jedi,
像戏剧一样夸张
it’s very theatrical.
呼叫太空港3C通关闸门,完毕
Spaceport passenger check. Gate 3-C, do you read? Over.
因为他面对的人♥大♥概也没见过绝地
Because the people he’s dealing with also probably haven’t run into Jedi,
所以那是他的版本
so it’s just his version of it.
这是绝地控心术,别惊慌
This is a Jedi mind trick. Do not be alarmed.
我在你心裡
I am inside your mind.
你在我心裡
You’re inside my mind.
我查了很多不同的手法
I actually looked up a lot about different techniques
是骗子用来诈骗目标的
that con men use to con their marks.
在《星际大战》世界裡这麽做很好玩
It was really fun to do that in the context of Star Wars.
他们以为绝地很好当
You know, they think it’s so easy being a Jedi.
他们以为很简单
They think it’s so easy.
不对,光是戴兜帽…
It’s not. The hood work alone…
得训练三年才能戴好兜帽
that’s what three years of training is just to get the hood right.
我很高兴能扮演这角色
I really love that I got to play this character
他的道德观很纠结
who has this complicated morality.
他内心拉锯着
This pull and push inside of him,
要做正确的事或者要赚钱
doing the right thing or making money.
让这个决定更加丰富
It makes that choice a lot richer.

Okay.
我觉得…妳的头出来些好吗?
I think what this is, peek your… Can you push your head out a little?
欧比王和莉亚一起逃亡,他们遇到塔拉
Obi-Wan and Leia go on the run, and they come across Tala.
对欧比王来说,塔拉这角色很重要
Tala’s an important character for Obi-Wan in terms of
她鼓励他把过去留在过去
her encouragement of him to leave the past in the past.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
今天很激动,是吧?席亚
Today’s been really emotional. Hasn’t it, Shea?
梦想成真,这是我最棒的工作
It’s a dream come true. This is the best job I ever had.
(印第拉巴玛,小欧席亚杰克森)
我饰演塔拉,她就像法国抵抗运动成员
I play Tala and she’s actually the equivalent of the French resistance.
我的诚信不容质疑
I will not have my integrity questioned.
那就承认妳是间谍
Then admit you’re a spy!
我当然是
Well, of course I am.
她受了打击,对帝国大失所望
She has been hurt. Deeply, deeply disillusioned by the Empire
从此不再效忠帝国
and has since switched her allegiance.

Now.
我认为她看透了班,她了解他
I think she sees Ben. She understands him.
她看出他放弃了
She sees a man who’s given up.
并且灰心丧志
Who’s lost his mojo.
她试着激励他面对过往与恐惧
And she tries to galvanize him to face his past, and to face his fears.
坐而言不如起而行
Actions speak louder than words.
我们快走吧
Let’s get a move on.
谢谢
Thanks.
那件夹克好看
I love that jacket.
在成衣店买♥♥的
It’s the Gap.
(小欧席亚杰克森)
别闹了,成衣店买♥♥不到
Do not joke. You would not find that in Gap.
喜欢这套吗?
Would you wear that?
我很喜欢,超有型
Man, I like my fit. I’m out here dripping.
你穿起来很酷
You do look really cool.
一定会很开心,现在感觉很正式
Man, it’s gonna be a good time. I feel official now.
开演
Action.
罗肯带领一群人,大家希望他们最后
Roken is leading what we hope will eventually become
能成为反抗军
what we know as the Rebellion.
这像是故事的第一章
This is kind of like the first chapter.
韦德在哪裡?
Where’s Wade?
他只是个普通人,试着做对的事
He’s just a regular guy just trying to do the right thing
这引领他走上一条让自己成长的路
and it leads him down this path to be something bigger than what he is.
席亚小子现在很激动
Oh, little kid Shea is spazzing out right now.
我快疯了
I’m losing my mind.
我努力保持冷静,努力表演
I’m trying to keep it cool, trying to do the acting thing,
但我也很开心
but yeah, I’m having a good time.
我乐歪了
I’m freaking out.
还是不敢相信…这个,我超爱
Still can’t believe… This, I love this.
《星际大战》是我人生的一大要素
Star Wars is a huge, huge part of my life.
我和妹妹会播放电影配乐
Me and my sister would play the soundtrack
然后我们拿光剑对打
and fight each other with our lightsabers.
至今我依然会听那些我很爱的曲子…
And to this day I still listen to certain songs I really like…
《宿命对决》,我希望我的婚礼放这首
Duel of the Fates, I mean, I want that played at my wedding.
太扯了
This is nuts.
冷静
Stop.
我全家都很迷《星际大战》
Me and my whole family were addicted to Star Wars,
现在我也是一分子
and now I get to be in it.
这简直… -对,太狂了
So this is all… – Yo, I mean, this is wild.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们这部影集其中一个要点在于
One of the major things that we’re telling in this story is that
在前传《西斯大帝的复仇》结尾
Obi-Wan at the end of Revenge of the Sith in the prequels
欧比王不知道安纳金变成达斯维达
did not know that Anakin Skywalker survived to become Lord Vader.
他以为他死了
He thinks he’s dead.
我们要向他揭晓这个大祕密
So that is a major revelation that we’re doing for his character.
为了讲述欧比王肯诺比的故事
In trying to tell the story of Obi-Wan Kenobi,
我们检视他的过去和人际关係
we looked at his past, we looked at his relationships,
他生命中的重要人物 绝对包括安纳金天行者
and one of the most important people in his life is Anakin Skywalker.
海登能在影集中演出绝对是关键
It felt really key that Hayden be playing the role in this series.
你好吗?
Hello there. How are you?
很好
I’m good.
你好吗? -好,你呢?
You all right? -Yeah. Good. You?
很好,看了我们以前拍的一些趣味片段
Yeah, good. Just been watching some interesting clips of our old stuff.
怎麽这麽慢?
What took you so long?
师♥父♥,我找不到中意的飞行器
Oh, you know, Master, I couldn’t find a speeder that I really liked.
(海登克里斯坦森) (安纳金天行者)
我成为这超现实世界的一部分
It’s a surreal world to play in and be a part of.
我多年前参与演出,至今在外头
I did those films many years ago and still I go out in public,
还是免不了有人跟我聊到
it’s hard to not have some interaction with someone
那些电影对他们的意义
where they express what these films mean to them.
我记得当时为电影试镜
I remember auditioning for the films
不觉得我有机会获得这个角色
with no concept that I could actually get the part.
乔治挑我演出,简直是美梦成真
He cast me in the role, and it was a dream come true, you know.
每天穿上那套戏服
Every day putting that costume on,
披上斗篷,腰间挂着光剑
you got the cloak and the lightsaber on the belt.
走过镜子的时候,心裡想着
You know, walking by a mirror and being like,
自己是绝地武士
you know, yeah, I’m a Jedi Knight.
真不可思议
That’s, you know… It was incredible.
你边看边想,然后他说
As you’re looking, you think about it and he goes,
「帕米怎麽办?」
“What about Padmé?”
你说出♥台♥词,然后回头看…
And then you say your lines and then you turn and look to see…
回归使我兴奋的一大主因
A big part of the thrill of coming back to this for me was