It’s a big role.
他会报复你们所有人
He will have his revenge on you all.
(摩希丝试镜片段)
而我会帮他达成目的
And I will be the one who delivers it to him.
摩希丝有力量
Moses just had the strength.
她有智慧
She had the intelligence.
我认为她很有魅力
I just found her really charismatic,
所以我很开心由她来演瑞娃
so I was really excited when we cast her in the part of Reva.
(特技训练)
她是複杂的角色
She’s a complex character.
欧比王在光明面
Obi-Wan is clearly on the light side.
维达在黑暗面
Vader is clearly on the dark side.
瑞娃在中间
Reva’s in the middle.
她的初衷是好的
Her original intentions were good,
但她被恐惧和愤怒所吞噬
but she essentially got consumed by fear and anger.
对此你也能感同身受
And you can understand that. You can relate to it.
判官想找出欧比王或其他绝地
The Inquisitors are looking for Obi-Wan or any other Jedi.
谢谢,欧文
Thank you, Owen.
欧比王在影集开头没使用原力
Obi-Wan doesn’t use the Force at the beginning of the series.
他不愿意也不能
He won’t. He can’t.
不然他会曝光
Because it’ll give him away.
但他也答应会保护路克
But also, he made a promise to look after Luke
所以他尽力信守诺言
so he’s trying to live up to that promise.
我们很幸运能邀请 乔尔埃哲顿和邦妮回来
We were fortunate to have both Joel Edgerton and Bonnie return for us.
他们是前传演员
They are from the prequels.
他们俩能回来续演是很棒的事
So it was amazing to get both of them to come back and reprise these roles.
开演
And, action.
过了好多年
So many years have gone by,
他们和角色有着个人连结
and they have a personal relationship to the character,
他们和角色一起成长
they’ve lived their lives with the character.
邦妮和乔尔当年很年轻
Bonnie and Joel were so young when they first did it,
二十年后他们重聚
and then to be reunited 20 or so years later,
对他们来说,回来的感觉很特别
it felt like something special for them coming back.
很高兴见到妳,邦妮
I was very excited to see you, Bonnie.
(邦妮派西 蓓鲁)
(乔尔埃哲顿 欧文)
我也很高兴
I was excited to see you.
好,谢天谢地 -不是客套
Good. Thank goodness for that. -Yeah. I really was.
我一开始看到你有点小激动
Yeah, no, I got a little like, “Oh, my God, Joel’s here,”
你那时要去化妆 -对
when you came into the makeup trailer. -Yeah.
当我听说我们要回归
When I heard that we were coming back,
我感到压力持续了几个月
I definitely felt the pressure for a number of months.
但到片场后就变得相当放鬆
But as soon as I stepped on the set it felt pretty relaxed, really.
对,这环境很不可思议
Yeah. It’s been an incredible environment.
黛博拉也很不可思议
And I think that Deb Chow is incredible.
片场有很棒的氛围和共事情谊
And just a really good vibe and sense of camaraderie on set.
对,感觉没那麽大压力
Yeah. And it doesn’t feel like pressure so much
我觉得大家都很乐意参与
’cause I feel like everyone is excited to be here.
预备
Set.
开演
And, action.
路克
Luke!
路克
Luke!
他在哪裡?
Where is he?
我们的家庭情感关係越来越深
The fact that there’s a real deepening of the relationship
包含路克,还有我们对家人的保护
with us as a family, including Luke, and the protectiveness that we display,
彷彿和他们走在对的路上
felt like it was walking down the right road with them
因为他们就会这麽做
because that’s what they would do.
人们真心喜爱《星际大战》
People have a real love for Star Wars
他们的灵魂被深深触动
and it touches them deeply in their soul.
我认为人们也喜爱英雄的旅程
And I think people are in love with the heroic journey.
那使人受到鼓舞 真的很荣幸能参与其中
It just calls on people’s spirit in a way, and what an honor to be a part of that.
莉亚欧嘉纳
Leia Organa!
妳非得在今天这样?
You had to do this today?
怎样?
Do what?
下来
Down.
开始的时候妳下来这裡
So, we’re gonna take it from you coming down here
然后妳过来这裡…
then you’re gonna come over here and this…
我喜欢大家都以为我们要拍
I love that everyone thought it would be a story
欧比王肯诺比和路克天行者
about Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker.
没人知道这是欧比王和莉亚的故事
And nobody knew that this was the story about Obi-Wan and Leia.
黛博拉,我要做出「对不起」的表情
Deborah, should I give her like a “I’m sorry” look
再把她关机吗?就像
before I press her off, like,
「对不起,妈妈说的」,我再关机
“I’m sorry she made me do it” and then press her off?
好,给她一点抱歉的表情
Yeah, just give her a little sorry look.
这部影集很有难度也很刺♥激♥的一项元素
One of the most challenging and exciting elements of the show
是小莉亚公主
is young Princess Leia.
上来,认识一下新朋友
Well, hop in. Meet my new friends.
他们是欧登和露玛,搭便车到太空港
This is Orden and Luma. They’re hitchin’ a ride to the port.
这桉子有一点很吸引我
One of the things that really drew me to the project
这是个父女的故事
was the father-daughter story of it all.
在我成长时,我爸是很关键的人
‘Cause my dad, growing up, he was a very pivotal person for me.
我爸热爱电影,他是华人
My dad was a huge movie fan, and he was Chinese,
他以前常看大量的亚洲动作片
so he used to watch a ton of Asian action films.
他很爱那些片而且收藏丰富
He loved them and he had a huge collection of movies.
我从中吸收了不少
So, I think I absorbed a lot from that
其中的速度感和想像力
and just the speed and the imagination
很多亚洲武打片都看得见
that a lot of the Asian martial arts films have,
还有黑泽明等导演的作品
and the legacy of people like Kurosawa
和李连杰等大♥师♥级人物
and the grandmasters, Jet Li, all the people like that.
真的很有意思,因为我没想过
It’s been really interesting ’cause I never really thought,
自己长大后要当动作片导演
“Oh, I’m gonna grow up and become an action director.”
这并不是我当初的想法
It certainly was not what I was thinking I was doing
但我很乐在其中
but I actually really love doing it.
我小时候是《布偶历险记》粉丝
When I was growing up, I was a huge fan of The Muppets,
我也很爱奇幻片及科幻片
and I really love fantasy and sci-fi.
他的嘴巴和眼睛
He has full mouth, eye,
有完整的肌肉动作
he’s got muscular movement.
你觉得他说话的样子能多逼真?
If he tried to say something, how close do you think you could get?
相当好
It’s pretty good.
我喜欢那些古怪、美妙
I like anything that’s weird and wonderful
又偏离常轨的东西
and, kind of, goes into a different direction.
店裡有这傢伙就不怕扒手
This person would be amazing for shoplifters.
也许这就是他们拿衣服的服装店
So, maybe, that’s like the clothing store when they’re getting the clothes.
这个老闆一直盯着所有人
This is the store owner that keeps watching everybody.
好主意 -对
That’s so brilliant. – Yeah.
所以到时候她会从你腿间跑过
So, basically, what’s gonna happen is, she’s just gonna run through your legs.
当一个人穿过你的腿间
So, just as the person runs through your legs,
你自然会往下看
it’s just like getting a sense of the creature looking down
然后发出惊呼
and then going, “Whoa.”
我喜爱《星际大战》所有生物
I love all the creatures in Star Wars
因为这为片场所有人 建立起很特别的世界
because I think it creates a really special world for everybody on set.
别抓我
Hey! Get your hands off of me!
(札克布瑞夫 福瑞克)
我当你们是朋友才载你们
I thought we were friends. I gave you a ride.
你感受得到也看得到,非常迷人
‘Cause it’s there and you feel it, and you can see it, and it’s so charming.
这个打造出来的银河
The world building of creating a galaxy
如此详细又彻底
that was so detailed and so thorough,
但同时也具有创意,令人讚叹
but so inventive and so creative at the same time, was just amazing.
我非常喜爱玳禹星
And Daiyu is one of my favorite planets.
这裡充满犯罪活动
It’s a place that’s an underworld.
龙蛇溷杂,许多特别的外星人
You know, shady characters, lots of colorful creatures,
很多非法活动
a lot of illegal activity going on there.
佣兵将莉亚绑♥架♥到这裡
It’s where the mercenaries take Leia once they kidnapped her.
将她关在地下香料所
And they take her to this underground spice den.
我们最早参考的资料
Some of our earliest references were things like
有曼谷夜市和夜晚的香港
the Bangkok night markets or Hong Kong at night.
我看了很多王家卫之类的电影
So, I was looking a lot at Wong Kar-Wai and other things like that,
找到了霓虹灯的风格
and just having this sense of the neon.
很有趣的星球设计
It was a really fun planet design.
闪边去
Out of the way.
我和莉亚见面全是公事公办
When I meet Leia, I’m all business.
只为了带她回贝尔身边
It’s just all about getting her back to Bail,
带她回艾岱伦
getting her back to Alderaan.