这点很棒
And that’s lovely.
很高兴在影集的製作有相同感觉
It’s nice that feeling coincides with making the series.
这是我们的道具师
This is our prop master.
你好 -你好
Good to see you! – Good to see you!
这是《曙光乍现》裡亚历坚尼斯的光剑
This is the A New Hope Alec Guinness’ saber.
这是你在第三部曲的光剑
And this is what you had in Episode III.
这把有点像介于中间…
And this is kind of our halfway point in a way…
好的 -偏向这边
I see. – …that’s leaning hard into this,
从外型看,像是有切换板,没按钮
as far as form factor, like it’s got the switchboard and not the bubbles.
我在第三部曲拿这把? -对
This was mine in III? – Yeah.
第三部曲在2003年拍摄
We shot Episode III in 2003.
这部影集在2020年开拍
And we started shooting this one in 2020
所以我很久没演这个角色
so that’s a long time not to play somebody, I feel like.
过了太久,我都忘了
It was such a long time ago. I’ve just forgotten all of it.
不过只要我穿上戏服,来到场景中
And yet, as soon as I put his clothes on and came on set here,
没多久我就找回感觉
it didn’t take me very long to feel comfortable again.
来囉,亲爱的
Here we go, darlin’.
我没试过烟雾机
I haven’t tried the smoke machine before.

Okay.
行吗?
Good?
这是食用肉的样品
This is sort of a color sample of the edible meat.
好的
Okay.
你会切一块带回去喂你的伊欧批兽
And so, you’re gonna cut a piece of one of these bricks for your eopie.
切下边角,或是这样
Like taking a corner. And maybe doing like that,
切下来
on the way down.
对,放得进我的袋子
Yeah, that would fit in my pouch, yeah.
很久以前我就开始和迪士尼讨论
I started speaking with people at Disney a long time ago.
我一直认为这麽做会很有意思
I always thought it would be interesting to take a character that
让观众看到他们熟悉且喜爱的角色受挫
we know and love as being one way and show him in defeat.
我感觉这故事会很有意思
I just said, I just feel like it’s an interesting story
身心俱疲、失去信念的男人
about a man who’s broken and lost his faith.
他要怎麽恢复?如何重拾信念?
And how does it come back? How does he get it back?
A摄影机打板
…camera A marker.
开演
And, action!
拍伊旺的第一场戏是沙鲸场
The first thing we did with Ewan was the Sandwhale Farm.
在那裡开始挺好的
And so, that was sort of a lovely way to start
因为那场戏带出他的角色性格
’cause that scene is really the introduction to his character.
我们试着专注的重点
One of the things that we really tried to focus on
不在绝地,而是在人的本身
was less about the Jedi and more about the man.
我们拍的影集想聚焦在 班肯诺比这个人身上
We were really trying to do a series that was really focused on Ben Kenobi, the man.
探讨他的身分和感受
Who is he and how does he feel?
以及他的为人处事
And how does he deal with everything?
绝地是其中的面向,但重点是他
The Jedi is part of the identity, but really it was about him.
沙鲸场是我很爱的场景
The Sandwhale Farm is actually one of my favorite sets,
我们参考以前鲸肉处理厂的资料
and we were really looking at references of whaling stations of old.
他住在锚头镇,那是农业小镇
He’s living in Anchorhead which is a farming town,
以劳动人口为主
so it’s very much a blue-collar town in many ways.
我想营造出当地的粗犷感
I was really trying to make it feel gritty.
这时他只是个平凡人
He’s just an ordinary man at this point.
并且每日劳动
And just doing his daily routine.
他的武艺生疏了
Physically, he’s rusty in terms of fighting
连动武的念头都生疏了
and also just rusty in terms of the desire to do it.
欧比王有点像迷失了
He’s sort of lost, I think, Obi-Wan, in a way.
他失去了为良善而战的动力
He doesn’t have the same drive to fight for good.
你想说什麽吗?
Something you wanna say?
(拍摄第14天)
好,倒车
Okay. Backin’ up.
大家请借过 -注意
Excuse me, everybody. Excuse me. – Beep, beep.
你彷彿暗中祈祷,这跟平常不一样
If you’re doing crosses, it’s not business as normal.
低头,你随时可能大祸临头
Head down, aware that at any moment
他们会过来把你宰了,好,谢谢
they can turn around and snap your neck. Okay, thank you.
开演
Action!
我感到很兴奋,能在这部影集
It was really exciting for me, coming on to this series
呈现新风貌的黑暗面
to take on a new aspect of the dark side.
帝国判官最早出现在
These Inquisitors were first introduced
戴夫费罗尼的动画《反抗军起义》
by Dave Filoni in his animated series, Rebels.
这是首次将判官真人化
So, this is the first time in live-action for them.
判官组织是白卜庭皇帝在複製人之战后
The Inquisitorius is an organization that was created by Emperor Palpatine
所创建的
after the Clone Wars.
其主要目的是猎杀并消灭原力使用者
And its primary purpose was to hunt down and eliminate Force users.
领导者是达斯维达
It’s led by Darth Vader,
许多判官原本是绝地,之后加入黑暗面
and many of the Inquisitors were former Jedi who turned to the dark side.
相当了不起
It is truly extraordinary.
(乔比哈洛德) (编剧/监製)
跟我想像的差不多
It looks so close to what I’d pictured,
很怪,因为不总是这样
which is really weird, ’cause it isn’t always that way.
但这就是我脑海中的画面
But actually, it’s how you imagine it.
有点像西部风格,三名角色走在街上
It’s sort of that Western motif of the three characters walking down the street
路人纷纷走避
and everyone parting ways
然后大家静静看着,因为他们害怕
and then everyone sitting silently as they’re intimidated.
太棒了
It’s wonderful.
你好,真好,又见面了
Hey, man. How are you? Nice to see you again.
(鲁伯特佛列德) (大判官)
过了好多年 -真的,太久了
I know it’s been many years. -It’s been many years. Too many years.
你拿到服装了吗?
Have you got your kit on yet?
还没 -快到了
No. Not yet. – It’s coming.
快到了
It’s coming.
我的角色是大判官,大判官曾是绝地
My character is the Grand Inquisitor.
The Grand Inquisitor used to be a Jedi.
你知道我们是谁
You know who we are.
帝国判官
Inquisitors.
原本为了良善而战的人
The idea that somebody could be fighting on the side of good
后来加入黑暗面,这点子很迷人
and turn to the dark side, I found fascinating.
这傢伙不只是个拿双刃光剑的大坏蛋
There’s way more to this guy than just a bad-ass with a double-edged lightsaber.
大判官曾是绝地武士和圣殿护卫
The Grand Inquisitor is a former Jedi Knight and temple guard
后来加入黑暗面
who turned to the dark side.
这角色很有意思 因为他有心计、机智又狡诈
He’s a very interesting character because he’s calculating, cerebral, and cunning
而智力也是他使用的武器
and he uses his intelligence as a weapon.
五师弟是威勐的战士
Fifth Brother is a powerful warrior
他是下一任的大判官接♥班♥人
and he’s the natural successor to the Grand Inquisitor.
瑞娃这判官很年轻,不爱依规则行事
Reva is a young Inquisitor who doesn’t like to play by the rules.
她暴躁、易怒、没耐心
She’s fiery. She’s passionate. She’s impatient.
她常跟其他判官起冲突
She’s frequently in conflict with the other Inquisitors.
注意她伸手的时候
You just gotta make sure that when her hand’s out,
要小心,记住妳光剑挥舞的幅度
be careful that you remember the width of the length of the blade, right?
别砍到她的身体
And just making sure that you don’t touch her body with it.
瑞娃的故事很有意思
The story of Reva was an interesting one for us.
我对这角色感到很兴奋
And this was a character that I was really excited about.
原来我有这样的梦想
It’s a dream I didn’t know I had.
(摩希丝英格拉) (瑞娃瑟凡德)
我真的没想过自己会被选上
I just never thought it would or could actually be me.
开演
And, action!
第一天,去服装部穿上戏服
The first day, going to costumes and putting on the suit,
让我异常兴奋
it blew my mind.
小心
Look up.
女性通常很複杂
Women, in general, are complicated beings
诠释的角色看似单面向
and to get to inhabit a character that seems one way
但其实内有玄机,而且是由情绪驱动
but is very much something different and is led all by her heart.
当你试着由情绪主导的时候
The choices you make are sometimes muddled
有时你会做出煳涂的决定
when you’re trying to move with your heart, you know.
视线摄影机跟着我们? -对,他会…
Keep the eyeline cam with us? – He’ll be… Yeah, he’s going…
所以一切都…他会更大
Yes, so everything is going… He’s bigger.

Yeah. Yeah.
正派英雄很重要
It’s important for us to have heroes, yes.
但反派角色也是
But also, villains.
当好人很酷
It’s cool to be… It’s cool to be nice.
但看到不一样的人诠释反派也很酷
But it’s also cool to see different people inhabit villains.
我很爱这个黑暗面年轻女性的点子
I really loved the idea of having this young, dark side woman
因为真人戏剧中黑暗面的女性很少
’cause there’re been so few actual women on the dark side in live-action.
能发展这角色很令人兴奋
It was really exciting to kinda get to develop this character.
必须让观众相信这名年轻女性
I needed a young woman that you could really believe
能挑战达斯维达也敢刺杀他
could take on Darth Vader and make an attempt on him.
这是重要角色