当我需要慰藉和平静时
When I needed comfort or peace,
就拿出我的植物标本册
I took out my herbarium
看着我最爱的树叶
and looked at my favorite leaves–
白腊木 山杨 还有酸橙树
ash, trembling aspen and lime.
当你像我这样 要和一大群情人打交道时
When you’re dealing with a larger group of lovers, as I was,
就会发现每个人的品性
there will typically be a difference
都截然不同
in their qualities.
H是个很难应付的混♥蛋♥
H was a sticky bastard.
你得走了 我请了客人吃晚饭
You have to leave. I’ve got guests for dinner.
但他七点才来
But he’s not coming until 7:00.
是的
No.
但七点很快就到了
7:00 isn’t that far away.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
A七点就来了
A was to arrive at 7:00,
我必须得把H赶出我家
and I needed to get H out of there.
我太爱你了
I love you too much.
你一直在许诺 但现在我才明白
You keep promising, but I understand now
你永远都不会为了我离开你的家人
that you’ll never leave your family for my sake.
挺让人难过的 但
It’s sad, but…
这是你的选择
It’s your choice.
只有完全得到你
It’s not satisfying for me
我才会满足
that I can’t have you completely.
所以我们不能再见面了
Which is why we can’t see each other any longer.
再见吧
Goodbye.
听着 我
Look, I–
祝你生活幸福
And have a nice life.
亲爱的 我是你的了
My darling, I’m yours.
我离开她了
I’ve left her.
-他进屋了吗 -是的
– Has he gone inside? – Yes.
门是关着的吗
Is the door closed?
-你好 -你好
– Uh, hello. – Hello.
对不起
Apologize.
我们 保证过不跟来的
We… had promised not to come up.
我们只想确保他安全到达
We just wanted to make sure he got here safely,
既然他做了这个重要的决定
now that he’s made the big decision.
孩子们可以进去看看他吗
May the children see him inside?
这房♥间真不错
What a nice place.
非常…波西米亚
It’s… so bohemian.
对了
Oh, that’s right.
-你需要车钥匙 -不 我不需要车钥匙
– You need the car key. – Uh, no, I don’t need the car.
你需要的
Oh yes, you do.
他喜欢那辆车
He likes the car.
给你
Here.
-别这样 求你拿上吧 -我不想拿
– No, please. Just take it. – I don’t want it.
-拿上 -我他妈的不想要
– Just take it. – I don’t want the fucking car!
没事的
It’s all right.
我们坐巴士回家
We’ll get the bus home.
孩子们现在也该习惯公共交通了 对吗
The children might as well get used to public transport now, right?
当然 他们的生活水平
Of course, their standard of living
跟以前不再一样了 但…
won’t be the same anymore, but…
这是什么
Hey. What’s this?
这是个礼物
It’s a present.
他亲自绣的枕头
A pillow he has embroidered himself.
-这是给谁的 -爹地
– And who’s it for? – Daddy.
我希望你不介意
I do hope it’s all right
孩子们在这儿喊他们的父亲”爹地”
if the children call their father “Daddy” here.
如果你愿意的话
If you prefer,
他们也可以喊”他”
they can call him “Him”
或者”那个人”
or simply “The man.”
老实说 我一开始从没想过
To be honest, my first thought was never ever
让你们俩见到孩子们
to let either of you see the children,
但后来我改变主意了
but then I changed my mind.
我觉得让孩子父亲看看这些
I thought it only right that their father be confronted
生活被他毁掉的孩子们正合适
by the little people whose lives he has destroyed.
把你们的礼物给爹地
Give daddy your present.
上面是你小儿子绣的汽车
It’s a car the little dear has embroidered.
我知道不是所有人都能看出来
I’m aware that not everyone can see it,
但用心看总能看到更多
but with the heart one can see much,
不过也许这个信息对你来说不太重要
however unimportant that information may be to you.
我能不能
Would it be all right
给孩子们看看那张淫乱的床
if I showed the children the whoring bed?
毕竟 这事跟他们也有关系
After all, they also have a stake in this event.
你们必须看 对吗
You need to see it, right?
我们去看看爹地最爱的地方
Let’s go see daddy’s favorite place.
走吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
一切都是在这里发生的
So this is where it all happened.
你们该试着记住这间屋子
You should try to memorize this room,
尤其是这张床
especially the bed.
对你们以后的心理治疗有好处
It’ll stand you in good stead later in therapy.
我坐在这儿 就这么闲扯心理治疗
Here I sit, rambling on about therapy
丝毫没考虑到会有什么影响
without a thought of what it might cost.
希望你不要觉得我们来这儿是为了乞怜
I do hope you don’t think we’re here to beg.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我在犯傻
I’m being silly.
妈咪在犯傻
Mommy’s being silly.
我们喝杯茶吧
Let’s have a cup of tea.
孩子们的父亲喜欢在茶里加两块方糖
The children’s father likes two lumps of sugar in his tea.
我来开门
I’ll get it.
不不不 请让我开门
No no no, please please please.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
什么事
Yes?
真美 可爱极了
Oh, how nice! Lovely.
-孩子们 过来 -乔在吗
– Boys. Come here. – Is Joe here?
会很有意思的
This might be interesting.
-你们好 -这是我的儿子
– Hi. Yes. – This is my son. Yes.
-你们好 -乖孩子 看着他的眼睛
– Hello hello. – Good boy. Look him in the eyes.
我是安迪 你们好
I’m Andy. Hello.
你是乔的朋友吗
Friend of Joe’s then?
-是的 -你们认识很久了吗
– Yeah. – You known each other long?
-没那么久 -不久吗
– Um, not that long, no. – Not terribly long?
不久
No.
三角恋啊
A menage a trois.
还真有异国情调
It’s all so exotic.
真是 心胸开阔
So — broad-minded.
从这个角度看
On that point…
我输了
I failed.
毋庸置疑
No doubt about it.
孩子们 现在你们要多留心
Boys, now is the time to be alert
问出你们内心所想的问题
and ask all the questions your hearts’ desire,
因为
because…
我希望你们永远不必再遇到这类人
I hope that you shall never have to encounter such people
或者再身处这种境况中
or be in such a situation ever again.
你们没有任何问题吗
You don’t have any questions?
没有吗
No?
那我先问 好吗
Well, I’ll start, shall I?
你们觉得她在一天之内
Approximately how many lives
大概能毁掉多少人的生活
do you think she has time to destroy in one day?
五个
Five?
五十个
Fifty?
还是几百个
Or several hundreds?
这只是个天大的误会
Look, this is just a big misunderstanding.
孩子们
Boys…
我不 我不爱你们的父亲
I don’t — I don’t love your father.
她这么说只是让我们好受点
She’s just saying that to make us feel better.
我相信你们懂的
I’m sure you understand that.
因为如果这是个玩笑
Because if it were a joke, I mean…
如果 这一切真是玩笑的话
If… this were really a joke,
未免太残忍♥了
then it would be a joke so cruel.
人不能那么残忍♥
No one can be that cruel.
我敢保证 让超过二十年的
To destroy a mesh of feelings woven

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!