这是完全不可接受的
That’s completely unacceptable.
亲爱的
Oh, little darling.
别这么叫我
Don’t you “Little darling” Me.

No.
我只想说
What I wanted to say was that
有了翅膀 为何不翱翔
if you have wings, why not fly?
不要再讲了
No more stories.
你该睡觉了
You need to sleep.
不不
No no.
我才刚开始觉得有趣呢
This is beginning to amuse me.
我都不知道你的名字
I don’t even know your name.
我叫乔
My name is Joe.
我是塞利格曼
I’m Seligman.
真是个怪异的名字
What a fucking ridiculous name.
犹太名字
It’s Jewish.
你说了你不信教的
You said you weren’t religious.
我不信 但我曾祖父信教
No, but my great-grandfather was.
我父母给我取这个名字
And my parents gave me the name
是为了
as a sort of…
怀念一下犹太教而已
sentimental association to judaism.
但我们一直是犹太复国主义者
But we’ve always been anti-zionists…
这和反犹主义试图用政♥治♥手段
Which is not the same as being anti-semitic,
强迫我们皈依是不一样的
as certain political powers try to convince us.
塞利格曼
Seligman…
意为”快乐的人”
means “The happy one.”
那你快乐吗
So are you happy then?
我觉得是吧
Well, I suppose I am…
我自己觉得快乐就行
In my own way.
即使我是那种
Even if I’m the kind of person
先剪右手指甲的人
who cut the nails of the right hand first.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我把人分成两种
Well, I divide humanity into two groups:
一种是先剪左手指甲的人
The people who cut the nails on the left hand first
另外一种则是先剪右手指甲的人
and the people who cut the nails of the right hand first.
我的理论认为先剪左手指甲的人
My theory is that the people who cut the nails of the left hand first,
这类人更加的无忧无虑一些
they, they, they’re more light-hearted.
他们更愿意去享受生活
They have a tendency to enjoy life more
因为他们从简单的事做起
because they go straight for the easiest task and…
把困难留在后面
Save their difficulties for later.
你是怎么剪的
So what do you do?
总是先剪左手指甲
Always the left hand first.
我没想过这还有先后之选
I don’t think there’s a choice.
总是先从简单的开始
Go for the pleasure first, always.
当你剪完左手指甲之后
And then once you’ve done the left hand,
不就只剩下右手了吗
only the right hand remains,
事情不也就简单了吗
and that’s the easiest one left.
这我倒从没想过
I’ve never thought of it like that.
看来 我还是得
Well, you, you’re never too old
学到老活到老啊
never too old to learn.
那是羊角面包
That’s rugelach.
没错 是一种犹太面包
Mm-hmm. It’s a Jewish cake.
这又是一种怀念
There’s that sentimentality again.
不 这不仅是块羊角面包
No, but it’s more than rugelach.
这块羊角面包要用蛋糕叉吃
It’s rugelach served with a cake fork.
我认为羊角面包是糕点
Rugelach, in my opinion, is pastry,
所以应该使用蛋糕叉
which there is no excuse for eating with a cake fork.
只是用蛋糕叉吃显得太失男子气概
To serve it with a cake fork is irritatingly unmanly,
但也不能说很女性化
not to say downright feminine.
但这样我们的故事才得以进行下去
However it can bring us further with the story.
我还认识一个天天吃羊角面包的人
I also knew someone who consumed rugelach every day,
他也用蛋糕叉
almost ritually, with a cake fork.
虽然我们跳跃得有点快
And although we’ll be jumping a bit in time…
但我得给你讲讲杰罗姆
I have to tell you about Jerome.
我认为这篇故事
As far as I can see, the next chapter doesn’t contain
不像其他故事那样
as direct an accusation against my person
有谴责我个人的内容
as the rest of the story.
这篇会像你的名字一样充满怀念意味
The chapter will also make a sentimental soul like you happy,
因为这篇包含了我对爱情的探索
as it contains observations on the subject of love.
第二章
杰罗姆
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
当然
Sure.
当然
Sure.
当然
Yeah.
当然
Yeah sure.
可能对你不重要
It might not be important to you…
但对我很重要
But it is to me.
但对我很重要
But it is to me.
我以前从未高♥潮♥过
I’ve never had an orgasm before.
真的吗
Really?
这是我的第一次
You’re my first one.
你不知道这话让我有多高兴
You don’t know how happy that makes me.
我爱你
I love you.
这是我的第一次
You’re my first.
我得承认
Well, I have to admit:
很多女孩都这么说过
Quite a lot of girls say that.
火车旅行增大了我的胃口
The train trip had increased my appetite,
不久B和我开了一个社团
and soon B and I started a club
取名叫做”一撮人”
that we called “the little flock”.
下♥体♥至上
Mea vulva, mea maxima vulva.
B毫无疑问的是领头人
B, of course, took the lead,
因为她一向是最无畏的
as she was the most daring of us.
她是天主教出身
She was raised catholic.
你肯定很熟悉天主教教堂的
I’m sure you’re familiar with the practices
那些仪式
of the catholic church.
下♥体♥至上
Mea maxima vulva. Mea vulva, mea–
有意思
That’s interesting.
亵渎神明 恶魔崇拜
Blasphemic, satanic.
那个乐曲
The music,
从b调到f调的那个音程
the interval between b and f–
是三全音
it’s a tritone,
是魔鬼音程
the devil’s interval.
从中世纪起这种乐曲就被禁了
It was banned from music in the middle ages.
这是吸尘器发明的
Well, the Vacuum Cleaner invented it.
她学过钢琴
She took piano lessons.
吸尘器
The Vacuum Cleaner?
吸尘器对疲软的阴♥茎♥
The vacuum cleaner possessed
有一套独特的方法
a special talent for floppy cocks.
她阴♥道♥里像有一台吸尘器一样
She had some kind of vacuum in her cunt.
我正在想像那个场景
I, I was imagining something like that.
这个社团是关于
It was about fucking
性♥交♥以及淫♥荡♥的权利
and about having the right to be horny.
我们在一起手♥淫♥啊什么的
We masturbated together, that kind of thing.
但我们很叛逆
But it was rebellious.
我们不能有男朋友
We weren’t allowed to have boyfriends.
不能操一个人两次
No fucking the same guy more than once.
你们都反抗什么
What did you rebel against?
爱情
Love.
爱情
Love?
我们发誓要反抗
We were committed to combat
这推崇爱情的社会
the love-fixated society.
我坚信着我们这个社团
I really believed in our little flock,
但是我还是太天真了
but of course, that was naive of me.
时间飞逝 即使是最坚定的那个
Over time, even the strongest
也无法践行我们的誓言了
couldn’t stay true to our manifest.
五次中的第三次
Third of the fifth.
这是我这周和亚历克斯的
My third intercourse this week,
-第三次爱爱了 -第三次了
– again with Alex. – Third.
我们不能发过誓不操同一个人两次吗
Haven’t we stated that we fuck each guy once?
你不明白亚历克斯
I don’t think you can understand Alex.
我也不想明白
I don’t want to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!