邦妮 你和我一起在水里
Now, listen to me.
听我说
All you gotta do… all you gotta do is just swim a little bit.
你再稍微游一下就行
All right? – Don’t touch me.
好吗? – 别碰我
No. I’m not gonna touch you. – You can’t touch me.
我不会碰你 – 你不能碰我
We’re in this together. Right?
我们一起加油 好吗?
We do everything together. All right?
我们做什么事都一起
But you don’t have to… you don’t have to think about what’s going on.
你不用去想现在是什么情况
All you gotta do is just take a couple of good strokes.
只要大幅摆臂游几下就行
All right? You think you can do that?
可以吗?
Huh? How about… how about… how about five… five good strokes?
五次大幅摆臂 怎么样?
Come on. I know you can.
加油 我知道你行的
See, I know you can because I know what a beast you are.
我知道你很猛
I’m not gonna let you give up.
我不会让你放弃
See if you can do it. I bet you can.
看看行不行 我打赌一定行
You’re gonna give me one… one good stroke, just for me.
给我大幅摆臂一下
Just one. Only one, and then we go.
就一下 然后出发
One good stroke.
大幅摆臂一下
That’s it, that’s it. Beautiful.
对 漂亮
Just one more stroke. Just one more.
再来一次
That’s it.
对
One more.
再来一次
Yeah. One more. – Bonnie…
对 再来一次 – 邦妮…
No, no, no, no. No talking. You just save that breath for Key West.
别说话 把力气省下来游到基韦斯特
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Come on. One more stroke, babe.
加油 再来一次 宝贝
Just one more. You got it.
就再来一次 你行的
That’s it.
对
That’s it, power!
对 展现力量!
Come on, power!
加油 展现力量!
One big stroke.
大幅摆臂一次
Yeah, that’s a good one.
对 非常好
That’s it, babe.
对 宝贝
You’re going that way.
往那边游
That way. You got it, babe.
那边 你行的 宝贝
Show off.
炫耀啊
We’re moving, aren’t we? – We’re moving, Bon.
在前进了 对吧? – 没错
Guys, we’re so close.
各位 就快到了!
What’s wrong, Bartlett?
怎么了 巴特利特?
You got this.
你行的
For the record, I got sand in my eyes.
郑重声明 我眼睛里进了沙子
Let’s go, Dee.
出发 迪伊
Diana!
戴安娜!
You got this!
你行的!
Hell yeah!
没错!
It is nothing less than remarkable.
真是太了不起了
Her swimming speed increased during the middle of the voyage
她的游速在中途加快
after she was picked up by fast-moving currents.
因为她遇上了快速流动的洋流
She averaged about two miles per hour with the strong current.
在强力洋流的影响下 她的平均速度约为每小时3.2公里
She was accompanied by roughly 40 people on 4 boats.
有大约40人坐着四艘船伴随着她
From above, you can see Nyad in crystal-clear water
从空中俯瞰 可以看到耐德在清澈的水中前行
as she got one stroke closer to the shore of Key West.
即将到达基韦斯特岸边
Diana Nyad’s about to land!
戴安娜·耐德即将登陆!
Diana Nyad, ladies and gentlemen!
戴安娜·耐德来了 女士们 先生们!
Diana!
戴安娜
Nyad! Nyad!
耐德!
Nyad! Nyad!
耐德! 耐德!
Nobody touches her or she’ll be disqualified.
谁都不要碰她 否则她会被取消资格!
No one touches her or she’ll be disqualified!
谁都不要碰她 否则她会被取消资格!
Everybody back!
大家后退!
Back! No touching!
后退!别碰她!
Do not touch her! Nobody touches her!
别碰她!谁都别碰她!
Diana Nyad has just swam 110 miles from Cuba!
戴安娜·耐德从古巴过来 游了177公里!
Come towards me.
朝我这边来
Right here.
过来
Okay, babe, you got it.
好的 宝贝 你行的
Come this way.
过来
Come on, Diana.
加油 戴安娜
Okay, this is all you.
你行的 都靠你自己
Come on, babe.
加油 宝贝
You got it. Keep coming. That’s right, I’m right here.
你行的 继续走 我就在这里
I’m right here, babe. Keep coming.
我就在这里 宝贝 继续走
One more step. We need two ankles out of the water.
就快到了 要双腿脚踝出水
Two ankles out of the water, you can do it.
双腿脚踝出水 你行的
This is all you, nobody else. Just a couple more feet.
都是你自己完成的 没有任何人帮你 再走几步就到了
One step at a time.
一步一个脚印
I need two ankles out.
要双腿脚踝出水
Keep coming, keep coming, I got you.
继续走 有我在
You’re doing great.
非常好
Just one first.
先迈一条腿
You got this.
你行的
You got this.
你行的
Okay, careful, careful.
好的 小心
That’s it, that’s it. Just two ankles out.
对 双腿脚踝出水就行
Yeah.
行了
We did it. We did it.
我们成功了
I just want to say three things.
我想说三件事
One,
一
never, ever give up.
永远不要放弃
Two,
二
you’re never too old to chase your dreams.
追求梦想 年龄不是问题
And three…
三
it looks like a solitary sport,
看似是单人运动
but it takes a team.
但需要一个团队才可能完成
That’s right.
没错
Yeah!
太好了!
2013年9月2日 戴安娜·耐德实现了
自己从古巴游到佛罗里达的梦想
40人 坐船跟随着
“航海家” 号♥ 见证了她的壮举
全程166公里
由于强力的洋流 耐德游了177公里
用时52小时54分
五次尝试
35年时间
戴安娜和邦妮每天都见面
We did it!
我们成功了!
♪ At the edge I see the end, I see the light ♪
路克·迪普尔
鲨鱼专家
♪ I keep moving faster than I did before ♪
安吉儿·柳原医生 生物化学学者 箱型水母专家
迪伊·布雷迪 船长
Yeah, we got lucky this time. We had a good Gulf Stream.
我们很幸运 当时的墨西哥湾洋流对我们有利
I knew from the beginning Diana was gonna be able to make it to Florida
我从一开始就知道 如果各方面配合好
if the right components would just align.
她就能游到佛罗里达
♪ I won’t stop ♪
♪ I won’t give up ♪
♪ Till the end of forever ♪
♪ Don’t know what to do And I don’t know what to say ♪
How do you feel seeing hundreds of supporters here for you?
看到数以百计的支持者来这里支持你 感觉如何?
Cool. It was cool.
很棒
I saw the look on their faces.
我看到了他们的表情
They love to see somebody my age doing something nobody else has ever done.
他们乐于见到我这样年纪的人 做到没人做过的事
And the third thing I said on that beach was, “It’s a team.”
我在海滩上说的第三件事就是 “我们是一个团队”
And if you think I’m a badass, you wanna meet Bonnie.
如果你觉得我厉害 那你得见见邦妮
Bonnie? – She’s backstage and she shook my hand.
邦妮? – 她在后台 和我握了手
She’s a badass. – Yeah.
她确实厉害 – 没错
Diana tells really great stories, but with her… when I’m involved in ’em,
戴安娜很会讲故事
I don’t like the little embellishment.
但我不喜欢修饰
It’s not exact…
并不是…
Just so you know, the big picture is the same,
反正整体的情况是一样的
it never looks exactly like she’s saying.
但她说的从来不完全准确
Thank you.
我谢谢你
Diana Nyad, I challenged you.
戴安娜·耐德 我挑战过你
You chickened out.
你退缩了
You swam to Cuba with all the sharks and the jellyfish,
你在鲨鱼和水母的包围下游到古巴
but you’re afraid to wrestle me?
却不敢和我摔跤?
You came to America in a boat?
你坐船来美国的吗?
♪ Fighting for your dreams ♪