Thanks, everyone.
谢谢大家
♪ I’ve been to Hollywood I’ve been to Redwood ♪
♪ I crossed the ocean For a heart of gold ♪
♪ I’ve been in my mind It’s such a fine line ♪
♪ That keeps me searching For a heart of gold ♪
♪ And I’m getting old ♪
♪ Keeps me searching for a heart of gold ♪
距离基韦斯特143公里
It’s cutting my mouth.
这面罩刮到我嘴巴了
You have to wear it just until dawn, then we’ll be out of the woods.
必须得戴到天亮 然后就安全了
Oh, cap first. Yes.
噢 对 先戴帽子
♪ Keep me searching for a heart of gold ♪
♪ You keep me searching And I’m growing old ♪
♪ Keep me searching for a heart of gold ♪
♪ I’ve been a miner for a heart of gold ♪
Goddammit.
他妈的
Here you go. – Hey, thanks.
来 – 谢谢
Been meaning to ask you. – Hmm?
一直想问你 – 嗯
How’d she rope you back in?
她怎么把你找回来的?
We had a nice chat.
我们好好聊了聊
And, um…
还有…
I’m sick, Bonnie.
我病了 邦妮
Oh. – She doesn’t know.
哦 – 她不知道
Oh jeez.
天呐!
I’m trying to take it on the chin.
我在勇敢地面对
Yeah.

Anyway,
不管怎么说
I figured I had one last adventure in me.
我想着还能最后拼一把
Yeah.

The swimmer. – The swimmer.
游泳选手 – 游泳选手
Four hundred seventy-four,
474
four hundred seventy-five,
475
four hundred seventy-six.
476…
Hey, Bonnie.
哎 邦妮
Finally, we hit the stream just right.
我们终于遇上了合适的洋流
It’s sweeping her north.
在把她向北冲
We just gotta keep her cranking.
只要让她继续游就行
Diana. Diana.
戴安娜
Come on in. Come on.
过来
There you go. Come on. Baby breaststroke, that’s it.
过来 小幅度蛙泳 对
Good job.
非常好
Here you go.

I’m not gonna make you eat anything. No.
我不会逼你吃东西 不要?
Just, uh… You gotta get some fluids down.
你得补充一些水分
At least four and a half more ounces.
至少再喝125克
That’s what you need. There you go.
你得喝才行 对
I know.
我知道
You’re swallowing a lot of seawater.
你吞下了许多海水
Yeah, see?
嗯 看见了吧?
All right, you’re going to Florida.
好的 你在向佛罗里达进发
That way.
那边
You’re going to Florida, Key West.
你在向佛罗里达基韦斯特进发
That’s it. You’re doing great.
对 非常好
Just one good one. One good one.
来一次大幅度摆臂
That’s it. That’s it.
对 对
Second one.
再来一次
We just hit 75 miles.
刚达到121公里
This is as far as we’ve ever made it before.
已经破了我们自己的记录
I… I didn’t think I’d see it here.
没想到会在这里看见
The Taj Mahal.
泰姬陵
It’s stupendous.
真是太了不起了
Head straight towards it, Diana.
直接朝它游过去 戴安娜
It’s that way.
那边
So, down the yellow brick road?
沿着黄砖路?
Yep. Yellow brick road to the Taj Mahal.
对 黄砖路通向泰姬陵
Just keep moving.
继续向前
Just keep moving.
继续向前
Ms. Nyad holds Italy’s Capri-to-Naples world record.
耐德小姐保持着
recognition fantasies I have, they shouldn’t be fantasies…
意大利卡普里岛 到那不勒斯的世界纪录
She swum 32 miles.
她游了52公里…
Feeling that my body is as gargantuan as a whale,
感到我的身体像鲸鱼一样巨大
I’m 30 feet wide, with incredible strength and shoulders,
我9米宽 有强大的力量和肩膀
and I’m just muscling my way through that water nothing’s gonna stop me.
在水中奋力前行 没有什么能阻止我
Gulls were dive-bombing my calf,
我以为有许多海鸥 在俯冲轰炸我的小腿
and I thought there was blood all down the front of my face.
以为我面前都是血
Sixty hours nonstop in the open sea.
在开放海域不间断地游60小时
It’s like I’m getting that gold medal at the Olympic games.
就像赢得奥♥运♥金牌一样
This swim is much, much closer to impossible than it is to possible.
这项挑战几乎是不可能完成的任务
I feel like, uh,
到达彼岸时
I have a moment of immortality when I get to the other side.
我感觉自己有一刹那是不朽的
♪ I was all right for a while ♪
♪ I could smile for a while ♪
♪ I love you even more than I did before ♪
♪ But, darling, what can I do? ♪
♪ For you don’t love me ♪
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Keep going.
哎 叫你呢 继续游
♪ Crying over you ♪
♪ Yes, now you’re gone ♪
♪ And from this moment on ♪
♪ I’ll be crying ♪
♪ Crying, crying ♪
Bonnie. Bonnie!
邦妮!
♪ Crying, I’m crying ♪
Do you see it?
看见了吗?
Can you see it?
你能看见吗?
♪ Crying ♪
♪ Over ♪
♪ You ♪
Diana.
戴安娜
Diana.
戴安娜
Come on.
过来
That’s it, that’s it.
行了
You’re never gonna put that mask on again.
你永远不用再戴这个面罩了
Off with the goggles.
把泳镜摘下来
All right.
好的
Diana, look at me. I need you to look at me.
戴安娜 看着我 你得看着我
No. – Look at me.
不行 – 看着我
It’s over? – No.
完了吗? – 没有
No. I… I… Did we drift?
不行 我们是不是偏移了?
I can make it up.
我可以补回来
No, no… – Bonnie, I… I’m not getting out.
没有… – 邦妮 我不退出
Diana, stop, stop. Look over there. – I can make it up.
戴安娜 别说了 看那边 – 我可以补回来
Look. See that? – I’m not getting out.
看那边 你看见了吗? – 我不退出
You see that, the horizon? Look at the horizon.
看见地平线了吗? 看地平线
You see it?
看见了吗?
Is it the sun?
是太阳吗?
No, that’s not the sun, babe.
不是太阳 宝贝
Those are the lights of Key West.
是基韦斯特的灯光
Diana, what I’m telling you is, there’s not gonna be another night.
戴安娜 不用再游一晚上
Just one big push.
只要加把劲儿
If you can really bring it, if you can really, really bring it,
你加把劲儿 只要加把劲儿
then you’re gonna reach Florida today.
今天就能到佛罗里达
But there’s still a long way to go, all right?
但确实还很远
At least 12 more hours.
至少还要游12小时
Babe, you gotta… you need to dig deep.
宝贝 你得发挥最大的潜力
You can dig deep. All right?
你能挖掘潜力的 好吗?
Now, get some of this into you.
喝一点这个
You’re doing great, babe. You’re doing great.
你做得非常好 宝贝
Uh…

Diana!
戴安娜!
Gotta stay in closer to the line of the boat.
你得靠近船的航线
You’re not done yet.
还没结束
Slow down.
慢一点
She’s going the wrong way, and she’s wasting strokes.
她的方向错了 她这是在浪费力气
I know.
我知道
I need another tenth of a knot, or it’s over.
得再快0.1节 否则就完了
I know. Shit!
我知道 妈的!
What are you doing? Bonnie? Bonnie.
你干什么 邦妮?
Really, Bonnie?
邦妮 不是吧?
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana, woo-hoo!
戴安娜 喔呼
Diana?
戴安娜
Bon, you’re in the water with me.