没错 我知道
It’s just, I…
只是我…
I mean, I…
我…
He was so nice to me.
他当时对我非常好
I mean, at first, you know.
起初对我很好
I… I wrote “I love Coach Nelson” on my notebook,
我在我的记事本上写 “我爱尼尔森教练”
and he saw that I…
他看见了
You know? Oh God, I never told anybody that.
我从没跟任何人说过
Hey.

You are a force.
你很坚强
Swim or no swim, you are a force.
不论游不游 你都很坚强
Know that.
一定要记住
I know.
我知道
And I, um… I’m not gonna stop.
我不会就此放弃
I’m free to keep trying.
我可以继续努力
Yeah, you are, Diana.
没错 戴安娜
So, I’m gonna…
我会
train and crew up,
训练 找团队
and, uh, see you when I get back.
回来之后 我会来找你
We’ll have dinner or something. – Sure.
我们一起吃晚餐 – 好的
Okay.

You know I’m always rooting for you.
我会永远支持你
Team Nyad.
耐德团队
Hey, James?
哎 詹姆斯
I want you drafting to my left, okay, so I can see you when I breathe.
你在我的左边 我呼吸的时候就能看见你
And every 90 minutes,
每隔90分钟
if you could grab one of those, uh, packets of goo from the cooler.
从冷藏箱里拿一包糊糊
Bonnie, my handler, she usually just squirts it directly into my mouth.
我的教练邦妮 通常会直接往我嘴里喷
You know what? Never mind.
这样吧? 当我没说
It’s okay.
没事的
And… and I’ll… I’ll be ready in a few minutes.
我几分钟之后就准备好了
Gus, want to take a hike?
盖斯 要去徒步吗?
Hmm?

Come on, puppy. Let’s go.
来吧 狗狗 我们走
should I have done?
该做而没做的事呢?
Doesn’t everything die at last and too soon?
最后一切都会太快地死去 不是吗?
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
生命只有一次 狂野而珍贵
with your one wild and precious life?
你打算怎么过?
Jesus, Mary Oliver. I mean, give me a break.
天呐! 玛丽·奥利弗…
In an interview with public radio,
在接受公共电台的采访时
Oliver noted that simplicity was important to her.
奥利弗说简单对她来说很重要
Her poems are often a joyful celebration of nature,
她的诗常常欢乐地赞美大自然
but she also chronicled the abuse she endured as a child
但也记录了 儿时在俄亥俄州农村
growing up in rural Ohio.
所遭受的虐待
As she told us in 2012,
她在2012年告诉我们
she found a haven in two great passions.
她在两个爱好中找到了避风港
She loved the natural world and dead poets.
她热爱大自然 也热爱已故的诗人
古巴 2013年
All right.
好吧
I’m gonna say a few things.
我说几件事
Bonnie, what the…
邦妮 怎么…
Don’t interrupt me.
别打断我
All right. I’m here because…
我来这里 因为
I thought about it,
我已经考虑过了
and…
然后…
you’ve been my person since we were, like, 30 running around like idiots.
从我们30岁时像笨蛋到处瞎跑开始 咱们就是死党
You know, we do things together. We do fun shit, boring shit, hard shit.
我们在一起 做开心的事 无聊的事 困难的事
I tried doing my own thing, but it just wasn’t the same.
我尝试自己一个人 但是不一样
You’re not a quitter.
你不是半途而废的人
The point is,
关键是
we’re getting old together.
我们在一起变老
You know, we’re getting old, and if you die…
我们在变老 如果你死掉
I wanna be the last person you see.
我要做你最后看见的那个人
Don’t die.
别死
But if you do, I’ll be right there with you.
但如果你死掉 我要陪在你身边
At 28 years old, she set out to become the first person
28岁时 她立志成为
to swim 103 miles from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage.
不使用防鲨笼横渡古巴 到佛罗里达166公里海域第一人
耐德第五次尝试 她会成功吗?
Three and a half decades after starting her quest,
她的挑战征程开始35年之后
sixty-four-year-old Diana Nyad
6♥4♥岁的戴安娜·耐德
hopes this will be the year she completes it.
希望今年能够完成挑战
And this is her fifth attempt to swim from Havana to Florida.
这是她第五次挑战 从哈瓦那游到佛罗里达
As always, she’ll fight wind and currents,
一如既往 她将与风浪 洋流
dehydration and hypothermia,
脱水 及体温过低作斗争
and over these three days that Nyad will need to reach Florida,
耐德游到佛罗里达需要三天时间
a lot could go wrong.
很多地方都可能出错
Wonderful to see you.
见到你真是太好了!
Hey. Hey.

You made it.
你来了
Yeah.
是啊
Did you do this?
你找他来的?
No, I…
不是 我…
Elke says we’re already so broke, what’s a little more broke?
埃尔克说我们已经一贫如洗 还能穷到哪里去呢?
But the green light is my call. Capisce?
但是出发时间要由我来定 明白吗?
Your call.
没问题
What? – You look remarkably like a seal.
怎么了? – 你特别像一只海豹
Ugh. What is with this… this new mask? It’s somehow even worse.
这新面罩是怎么回事? 感觉更糟糕了
Well, Angel insisted ’cause someone swallowed a box.
安吉儿说一定要用 因为有人吞下了一只箱型水母
Ugh. What happened?
然后呢?
What do you think happened? They died.
你以为呢? 死了
Diana, everyone, we’re officially on red alert.
戴安娜 各位 我们正式进入戒备状态
I think we have a window. Tomorrow, we go for it.
时机合适 我们明天出发
Yes! – All right.
太好了! – 好的
Hey.

Good. We’re doing it.
好 准备出发
Nyads, water nymph, destiny. Right?
耐德 水中仙子 宿命 对吧?
You know, the whole thing with Aris…
阿瑞斯的事你知道
how he’s not my biological dad.
他不是我的亲生父亲
I mean,
我是说
so technically, I’m not even…
所以严格地说 我根本不是…
Hey, hey, hey.

Listen to me.
听我说
There’s no one more Nyad than you.
没人比你更担得起 “耐德” 这个名字
Onward.
前进
2013年8月31日
年龄:6♥4♥岁
Courage!
勇气!
距离基韦斯特166公里
距离基韦斯特161公里
距离基韦斯特155公里
Damn it.
妈的
Take a look.
看那边
Shields couldn’t have gone down, right?
屏障不可能失效 对吧?
Shit.
妈的!
Look at that, did you see that?
看那 你看到了吗
I’m gonna see what’s going on with the shield. I’m going out, okay?
我去检查一下屏障怎么回事 我去了 好吗
All right.
好的
Seven hundred thirty-two…
733
Wait. What’s happening?
怎么了?
What is that?
那是什么?
Jesus Christ. – See?
天呐! – 看见了吗?
Should we pull her? – Bonnie!
要不要把她拉上来? – 邦妮!
Get her as close to the boat as possible. – Cut the engine.
让她尽可能靠近船 – 关掉发动机
Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana! Come towards the boat.
戴安娜!到船这边来
No splashing, just a little… little baby breaststroke.
不要拍水 小幅度蛙泳
What’s going on?
怎么了?
We’re fixing the shark shield. Don’t you worry.
正在修复防鲨屏障 别担心
Don’t look.
别看
Is it on or off? Tell us. – I think it’s back on.
修好没有? 说啊! – 我觉得应该修好了
He thinks it’s back on.
他觉得应该修好了
All clear.
安全了
Yes! Yes!
太好了!
Yeah! Good job, guys. Thank you. – Yes!
非常好 各位 谢谢 – 太好了!