Bonnie.
邦妮
What? – We have got to go to Cuba, now.
什么 – 我们得去古巴 现在就去
All of my models say no, all right?
我所有的模型都说不行
We’ve got the Atlantic gyre stalled above the 17th parallel,
大西洋环流在北纬17度停滞不前
we’ve got storm systems coming off the coast of Africa,
还有来自非洲海岸的风暴系统
not to mention the Gulf.
更不用说墨西哥湾了
We’ll have nothing but huge peaks if we bump up against that damn east wind.
如果我们碰上他妈东风 就会遭遇巨浪
This is not our window.
现在时间不合适
Well, just check the models again. – My models are good, I’m sorry.
再查一遍模型 – 不好意思 我的模型没问题
Do you like the idea of a full-tilt current?
你喜欢高速洋流吗?
Walls of seawater smacking you in the face?
喜欢海水墙打在你的脸上?
Puking up as you get sucked east toward the Bahamas?
一边吐一边被向东吸往巴哈马群岛?
Does that sound like fun to you?
你喜欢吗?
If we wait any longer, the season will end. It will be too cold.
再等就要换季了 到时候就太冷了
I’m aware.
我知道!
Look, it’s not the only swim in the world.
全世界又不是只有这里能游
You know we could go someplace else. Guam is nice this time of year.
我们可以去别的地方 这个时节 关岛就很不错
Guam? – What’s wrong with Guam?
关岛? – 关岛怎么了?
It’s not Cuba!
关岛不是古巴!
When are you gonna listen to my expertise, Diana?
你什么时候能听听我的专业意见?
Oh, that’s right, you know everything.
噢 没错 你什么都懂
No, you’re the expert. Fine. But I’m the CEO of the operation.
你是专家 没错 但我是这个项目的首席执行官
The CEO? – We’re going.
首席执行官? – 我们出发
I’m not waiting a year in training again. – It’s too dangerous, Diana.
我不会再训练等一年 – 太危险了 戴安娜
I pinged my weather guy in Atlanta, and Greg says we are good to go.
我联♥系♥了亚特兰大的气象专家 格雷格说可以出发
Oh, well, if Greg says so. Who the hell is Greg?
好 都听格雷格的 格雷格是谁?
I’ve never even heard of him. This isn’t his call.
我都没听说过他 这由不得他来决定
Yeah, you’re right. It’s not. It’s mine.
你说得对 不由他决定 由我决定
I’m in charge. That’s the deal. And guess what? We’re going.
说好的我负责 我决定出发
Come on, what the hell? Huh?
拜托 搞什么鬼?
Bartlett?
巴特利特?
Can we talk?
能聊一下吗?
I’m… I’m sorry about that. That was…
刚才的事 真不好意思
Does she think I don’t wanna get out there?
她以为我想去吗?
Elke and I canceled seven charters this month
我和埃尔克这个月取消了七趟包船
so I could do this.
就为了参加这个项目
I’m trying to look out for people’s lives here.
我是为了大家的生命着想
I know. I know.
我知道
Jesus, and, I mean, look at you.
天呐! 看看你
I’ve… I’ve watched you stand on that transom
我看着你连续40小时
for 40 hours straight peeing over the side of the boat
站在船尾 在船边尿尿
so you didn’t have to leave her for a second. Does she see that?
就为了一秒都不离开她 她看见了吗?
Does she ever say thank you?
她说过谢谢吗?
She does, in her own way… – She plays you like a fiddle.
她用自己的方法说的… – 她在操控你
Hey. Look, you don’t know.
你不清楚情况
I mean, she and I, we… – Oh, come on, Bonnie.
我和她… – 拜托 邦妮
You put her over your own better judgment every single time.
你每次都因为她而判断失误
Look, it’s a risk.
听我说 有风险
Okay? Shit.
好吗? 也没办法
I mean, we’ve come this far.
我们已经走到这一步
We gotta let her try.
得让她试试
Oh, come on. What… what are you gonna do?
拜托 你打算怎么做?
You gonna go home and you gonna sail around
回家天天载
a bunch of tourists the whole season?
一帮游客?
Come on.
拜托
We’re so close.
就差一步了
♪ Come on, come on ♪
♪ You take another look into my heart ♪
2012 年 8 月 20 日
年龄:62岁 | 距基韦斯特94公里
485…
♪ There’s another little pain in my heart My heart, yeah ♪
I told her this wasn’t our window!
我跟她说了时机不合适!
487…
♪ Take another little piece of my heart ♪
♪ There’s another little piece Of my heart now, baby ♪
That’s two seconds apart.
隔了两秒
We gotta get the kayakers and pull ’em in.
得用皮划艇把他们拉上来
Dee! Hold north! – Shit.
迪伊!保持向北! – 妈的!
Forty-nine hours in.
已经49小时了
Christ we’re taking on water!
船上进水了!
Bonnie, get her out!
邦妮 拉她上船!
Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana! – Diana!
戴安娜! – 戴安娜!
Nico! Do you see her? – No!
尼可! 看见她了吗? – 没有!
Diana! Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana!
戴安娜!
It’s okay.
没事的
Nice. That’s it, Nyad. That’s it.
很好 这就对了
It’s undeniable.
无可否认
And if you are receptive to coaching…
如果愿意接受指导…
473…
Your shirt.
你的衬衫
No!

You will never see me again!
你再也不会见到我!
Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana!
戴安娜!
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana!
戴安娜!
Diana! Come into the boat! We’re pulling you out!
戴安娜!上船来!我们把你拉上来!
No! I’m staying in! I can do it, Bon!
不! 我不上船! 我行的 邦妮!
Are you out of your mind? No!
你疯了吗? 不行!
It’ll pass!
会过去的!
No! I swear to God! I’m not…
我向神发誓 我不会…
Bartlett’s boat is flooding!
巴特利特的船进水了!
I’m not risking human life.
我不会拿人命冒险!
We can wait it out!
我们可以等风暴过去!
You tell me that I should die for this!
你的意思是我要为这个送命吗?
Well, it was intended to be our feel-good story this week,
原本应当是本周一个令人愉快的故事
but it didn’t quite turn out that way.
但故事却没有如此发展
Diana Nyad is back on dry land tonight.
戴安娜·耐德今晚回到陆地
Her goal of becoming the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida
她成为首位不使用防鲨笼 从古巴游到佛罗里达的人的目标
without a shark cage ended early this morning.
今天早上提前结束
She did cover about 48 miles,
她游了大约77公里
which means she could’ve crossed the English Channel twice,
相当于两次横跨英吉利海峡
but could go no farther.
但却止步于此
The only one who gets to decide if I’m through is me.
是不是到此为止 只有我能决定
You may not be done, but everyone’s exhausted.
你也许还没完 但大家都筋疲力尽了
All right, you majorly offended Bartlett, and, uh, Nico’s gotta get back to work.
你严重冒犯了巴特利特 尼可得回去工作
He’s got a new gig repairing ACs.
他找了一份修空调的新工作
Nico says it’s the adventure of his lifetime.
尼可说要一生为之拼搏
You really don’t get it, do you? What this is like for us?
你真的不明白我们的感受 对吧?
We’re broke.
我们破产了
The time, the emotional toll. I mean, it’s been years, Diana.
时间 情绪上不堪重负 已经好几年了 戴安娜
Well, suck it up.
忍♥着吧!
We’re a team, right?
我们是一个团队 对吧?
Your superiority complex is really screwed up, you know that?
你的优越感真的很糟糕 知道吗?
Yeah. Well, everyone should have a superiority complex.
对 每个人都应该有优越感
Everyone should feel like the star of their own life.
每个人都应该觉得 自己是自己人生中的明星
Yeah, exactly. My life! My life!
没错 我的人生!
And… and… and I got things that I wanna do.
我有我想做的事
Yeah? Like what?
是吗? 什么事?
I don’t know.
不知道
I mean, that’s… that’s the crazy part. I don’t… I don’t even know.
这确实很离谱 我都不知道
What do I want, you know? What… what do I wanna do?
自己想要什么 想做什么
But guess what? I get to decide, not you.
但是这要由我来决定 而不是你决定!
I just think that you need to make peace with the possibility of my death.
我只是觉得 你应该接受我可能死掉这个事实
What does that mean?
什么意思?
I would do it for you if it made you happy.
如果能使你快乐 我也会为你这样做
Oh, would you? Would you do that?
是吗? 你会吗?
Yes. Imagine knowing, in your bones,
没错 想象一下 在你的内心深处