Now, l know most of you men saw combat.
失去了战友战友
You lost friends, companions.
我们都见过倒卧路边的尸体
We’ve all seen the bodies at the side of the road.
他们为国捐躯
Men who gave their lives in the service of their country…
是为了让我们有机会审判这些战犯
…so that we might have the opportunity to bring these criminals to justice.
我们的任务就是让这些战犯活到
Our job is to make sure that these criminals survive long enough…
他们得到正义审判的那一天
…to have that justice served.
不要让我们的战友们白白牺牲
To make sure that our friends, our companions, did not die in vain.
就这样
That’ll be all.
立正!
Attention!
起立
On your feet.
打扫囚室
Swab your cell.
你说什么
l beg your pardon?
(德语)水桶
Der bucket.
(德语)拖把
And der mop.
用他们打扫!
Use them!
捡起来!
Pick it up!
捡起来! 快点!
Pick them up! Now!
把它们捡起来!
Pick them up!
少尉!
Lieutenant!
坐下!
Back off!
放松
Easy. Okay.
把他放平
Put him down.
上校!
Colonel!
怎么样 医生
Doctor?
他需要休息
He’ll rest now.
他的心跳快接近每分钟300下了
His heart rate was up to almost three hundred beats per minute.
这会导致心力衰竭的
lt could’ve led to heart failure.
这不行 他不能死
That’s just great. That’s just what l need.
差点损失一条大鱼
To lose the biggest bull in the roundup.
少尉 -我叫威利斯 长官
Lieutenant? – Wheelis, sir.
我把此人交予你亲自看管 不准出差错
l’m making this man your personal responsibility. He is not to exert himself.
以上帝的名义 我要让他健健康康的被吊死
As God is my witness, he’ll be in the best of health when they hang him.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
少尉
Lieutenant.
威利斯少尉
Lieutenant Wheelis.
如果你愿意 我想叫你:
With your permission, l shall call you:
小少尉
Leutnant.
可以 先生-谢谢
That’s fine, sir. – Good.
谢谢你跑这趟 Fuchs-没关系
Thanks for the ride, Fuchs. – No problem.
罗伯特!
Robert!
欢迎回来-回来的感觉真好
Welcome back. – lt’s nice to be back.
你能回来真的是太好了
lt’s really good to have you back.
那么
So…
你干的不错-你应该到里面看看 来吧
Quite a job you’ve done here. – You should see the inside. Come on.
完美 太完美了 你是
Excellent. Excellent work, Captain…
基里上尉
Kiley.
基里 你什么学位 基里
Kiley. What’s your background, Kiley?
上过几堂建筑课 没学位
A couple of architecture classes. Never got a degree.
我也没有
Neither did l.
您开玩笑
Are you serious?
您可是最高法♥院♥的法官
You’re a justice of the Supreme Court.
你知道吗 我♥干♥法律这行20年了但是只上过一年法律课
l practiced law for 20 years with only a single year of law school under my belt.
以前干这行很容易
Things were easier back then.
你不应该随便透露这个秘密-我们互相保密
You shouldn’t give away your secrets. – l won’t tell if you won’t tell.
审讯时用的同声传译系统准备的怎么样了
How are we doing with the gizmos for the simultaneous translation?
lBM正在为我们研制 先生我保证会按时弄好的
lBM’s inventing the process as we go, sir. But we’ll be ready for you, l promise.
我相信你
l don’t doubt that.
我先失陪一下
Excuse me.
问题是 「我们」准备好了没有
Question is, ”Will we be ready?”
全体♥检♥察团成员在办公室等您 向你汇报
The whole team’s waiting in our office. They’ll fill you in.
我很想你
l missed you.
我也很想你
l missed you, too.
回去之后 我找不到电♥话♥簿
When l was home, l couldn’t find a phone number.
找不到文件
l couldn’t find a document.
现在你不用担心了
Now you won’t have to worry about that.
我来审问戈林
l’ll take Goring.
一定很有趣
Should be fun.
Tom 我要你对付施佩尔
Tom, l’d like you to do Speer.
我很乐意
My pleasure.
我还要你审问冯·施特莱歇和丰克
l’d also like you to take von Schirach and Funk.
好
Good.
起诉书准备好了吗 -应当尽量推迟发起诉书的时间
Are the indictments ready to be served? – l say we hold off till the last moment.
在这之前 他们还是战犯我们可以不停的盘问他们
As it is, we get to treat them like POWs. We can interrogate them all day long.
接到起诉书 他们都有权请律师
Once indicted, they’re entitled to have their lawyers present.
这才是公平的审判
This is going to be a fair trial.
所以要尽快发出起诉书英国人发出起诉书了吗
Let’s serve them as soon as possible. Let the British deliver the indictments.
我不希望我们来唱独角戏
lt’s not right for us to hog the whole show.
如果被告要聘请纳粹律师 -绝对不行!
What if they want Nazi lawyers? – Hell, no!
这是个可怕的先例 -言论自♥由♥
What crazy example would that set? – Free speech.
绝对不行 各位!
For crying out loud, boys!
纳粹为纳粹辩护不如一起上被告席
Nazis defending Nazis. They ought to be on trial themselves.
我们还要付钱
We have to pay them?
换个角度如果被审判的人是我们他们会怎样
l wonder what these fellows would do if the situation was reversed.
这个问题不必现在就回答
We don’t have to answer that question in this room.
法官将在一周内就位让他们来决定 我失陪了
The judges will be here in one week. We’ll let them decide. Will you excuse me?
比德尔发来的 刚收到
This just arrived from Biddle.
他不想坐飞机
He’s decided not to fly.
改乘「伊莉萨白女王」号♥邮轮三个礼拜后到
He’s coming over on the Queen Elizabeth. He’ll be here in three weeks.
比德尔还真有点让我感到意外
l’m a bit surprised at Biddle.
我还没见过谁这么渴求别人的支持
l’d never seen a man so hungry for approval.
恩 不过你不是支持他么
Well, yeah, but then you approved him.
我被好好的上了一课 不是么
l did learn a lesson there, didn’t l?
现在我讨厌上课
And how l hate learning lessons.
你不觉得这样有些奢侈么
Don’t you think this is a bit excessive?
我用很实惠的价钱买♥♥下的
l got it for a really good price.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克逊检察官 这是Hassel夫人和Hassel先生
Justice Jackson, meet Frau Hassel and Herr Hassel.
(德语)欢迎
Willkommen.
你好我在美国住过五年
How do you do? l have lived five years in America.
很高兴见到你 Hassel夫人
Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Frau Hassel.
请进吧
Please, come in.
跟我来 别客气
Follow me, bitte.
我准备了晚餐可能有点差了
l will prepare dinner. Something light, perhaps, at this hour.
谢谢您
Thank you.
“差” 就是说在布丁里只放5磅猪油而不是六磅
”Light” means five pounds of lard in the dumplings instead of six.
这家户主是干什么的
Who owns this place?
某位破产的银行家租♥房♥♥子就是他唯一的收入了
Some banker who no longer owns a bank. l think we’re his only source of income.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢 Hassel先生 我自己来吧
Thank you, Herr Hassel. l’ll do that.
(德语)谢谢
Danke schon.
你的房♥间在哪
So where is your room?
楼上
Upstairs.
就是一间小阁楼
lt’s a cute little attic-apartment type thing.
都还好吗
ls it all right?
不错 比我在华盛顿的都要好
Well, it’s nicer than what l have in Washington, Bob.
我还不知道你在华盛顿的怎么样
l haven’t seen what you have in Washington.
哦天哪 累死我了
Oh God, l am so bushed.
撑到吃晚饭吧要喝点什么吗
Just hold on till dinner. Would you like a drink?
不用 等会吧
No, maybe later on.
不要
Don’t do that.
我已经准备好了明天检察团的早餐会
l’ve arranged a breakfast meeting with the team tomorrow morning.
很好
Good.
我们看看还有什么好的想法
Just to go over some finer points.
你打包的挺不错嘛 鲍勃
You sure pack well, Bob.
鲍勃
Bob.
谢谢
Thanks.
从这间开始
Start with this one.
希望我不会把事情弄砸-你不会的 老伙计开门
l hope l shan’t make a balls of it. – You’ll be just fine, old chap. Open up.
早安
Good morning.
我是尼维少校