四项罪名成立
On all four counts, guilty.
绞刑
Death by hanging.
汉斯‧弗里茨切
Hans Fritzsche.
无罪
Not guilty.
弗朗兹‧冯‧巴本
Franz von Papen.
无罪
Not guilty.
沃尔‧-丰克
Walter Funk.
第二、三、四项罪名成立
Guilty on counts two, three and four.
本庭判处你终身监禁
The Tribunal sentences you to imprisonment for life.
被告弗兰茨‧绍克尔
Defendant Fritz Sauckel.
第三及第四项罪名成立
Guilty on counts three and four.
绞刑
Death by hanging.
被告阿尔伯特‧施佩尔
Defendant Albert Speer.
本庭裁定你第一、二项罪名不成立
The Tribunal finds you not guilty on counts one and two.
但第三、四项罪名成立
But you have been found guilty on counts three and four.
阿尔伯特‧施佩尔 本庭判处你
Albert Speer, the Court sentences you…
20年监禁
…to 20 years imprisonment.
本庭审讯工作 至此完毕
The work of this Tribunal is now complete.
把他们关起来!
Lock them up!
亲爱的泰克斯少尉 干嘛拉着脸呢
Leutnant, my dear Tex, why this long face?
我不是说过我会进英烈祠的吗
Have l not told you there’s a special place in Valhalla waiting for me?
我不知道
l don’t know.
我还以为不是这样的结局
l thought things might have turned out differently.
要不是有大屠♥杀♥这样不幸的事可能会不一样
Well, you know, they might have done, if it wasn’t a very unfortunate thing.
这些该死的杀人犯
Those mass murders.
我必须告诉你我并不知道他们的目的
l must tell you, l could not see their purpose.
这么做完全没有必要
They were absolutely unnecessary.
从国家中立立场看这不合理
They made no sense from a nationalistic point of view.
玷污了我们的誓言
Our legacy has been forever tainted.
但是别误会
But make no mistake.
希♥特♥勒♥在战前没有错德国人♥民♥也知道
Everything Hitler did before the war was right. The German people knew it.
他们总有一天会记起他
One day, they’ll remember it.
你也要记住 亲爱的泰克斯
And you must remember it too, my dear Tex.
想起我的时候 想想我的话
When you remember me, remember that.
我会的
Yeah.
说些实际的吧
Now, to practical matters.
我有些东西要送给你-不先生–
There are a few things l want to give you. – No, sir–
请收下
Please.
我要走了 得轻装上路
Where l’m going, l must travel light.
这上面 有我的名字 拿着
lt’s inscribed, see, with my name. Take it.
拿着吧
Take it.
我有一些贵重物品放在行李室的蓝色皮箱里
The few valuables l have, they are in my blue briefcase in the baggage room.
你能拿给我吗 亲爱的泰克斯
Can you retrieve that for me, my dear Tex?
可以 先生
Yes, sir.
这么晚了还干什么
Where are they building those gallows?
奉命运东西 车后头
Down in the back. Third building on the right.
我只有一个问题要问你
l have only one question to ask you.
是不是绝无可能让我面对你们的行刑队
ls there absolutely no possibility that l may be allowed to face a firing squad…
像军人一样去死呢
…and die a soldier’s death?
没有
None.
也好 我听说美国人枪法很差
Just as well. l hear the Americans are very poor shots.
请原谅 我想写封信了
Now, if you’ll excuse me, l must write a letter.
在我以后的日子里 帝国元帅先生
For the rest of my life, Herr Reichsmarschall…
如果别人问我你的临终感想
…people will ask me what your final thoughts were.
我将无言以对
l’ll have nothing to tell them.
你可以这么说:
You can tell them this:
我认为无论现在还是将来:
l say, for now and all time:
那些给我定罪的外国人可以杀死我
The foreigners who have imposed this sentence upon me may murder me…
但是他们无权审判我
…but they have no right to judge me.
我不认罪
That l deny them.
现在很抱歉 我真的要写信了 谢谢
Now, you must excuse me, l do have to write this letter. Thank you.
我唯一的甜心
My one and only sweetheart.
我的生命即将结束先与你作最后的告别
My life came to an end when l bade you farewell for the last time.
别伤心我亲爱的
Do not grieve, my dearest one.
因为我很安心 我把死亡看做一种解脱
Since then l have felt at peace with myself, and consider my death a deliverance.
我的心跟你、还有我们的女儿同在
All my thoughts are with you and our own dear, sweet child.
我最后的心跳象征我们伟大永恒的爱情
My last heartbeats, of our great and eternal love.
可以吗 上校
Colonel, may l?
拍好了吗 -好了 先生
You got what you want? – l got it, sir.
先生们 跟我来
Gentlemen, follow me.
(德语)我的上帝
Mein Gott.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
找医生!
Get a doctor!
快找医生!
Somebody get a doctor!
氰化物
Cyanide.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
说出姓名-约阿希姆·冯·里宾特洛普
State your name. – Joachim von Ribbentrop.
还有什么要说的吗
Do you have anything to say?
我希望德国明白自己的命运
My last wish is that Germany realize its destiny.
我希望世界和平
l wish peace to the world.
还有什么要说的 -我终于和孩子们在一起了
Do you have anything to say? – l now join my sons.
德意志万岁!
Deutschland uber alles!
3个
Three.
我死的太无辜了
l’m dying an innocent man.
我祈求上帝接纳有罪的我
l ask God to accept me with my sin.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Heil Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Heil Hitler!
7个
Seven.
清理一切 洗干净了
All cleaned out. Everything.
牢房♥里洗干净了什么都别留下
The cells are to be scrubbed clean. Nothing’s to be left.
都别留下
Nothing.
(德语)谢谢
Danke schon.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们回家之后就要为将来作出决定
You know, when we get home, we’ve got some decisions to make.
我想是个人的决定
Some personal decisions.
我去以后再说吧
Let’s just wait till we get home.
你们俩好
Hello, you two.
听起来话里有奇怪
You know it may sound strange…
但我真的觉得有点伤感
…but l can’t help feeling a touch sentimental about all this.
我明白
l understand.
我今天收到朋友的信说:由于我们的努力
l got a letter from a friend today saying that because of what we’ve done…
悲剧将不再重演
…none of it can ever happen again.
你怎么想
What do you think?
总可以希望吧
Well…We can hope, can’t we?
再见
‘Bye.