And l might add…
在我看来
…that in my opinion…
甚至连元首本人也不知道这些事
…even the Fuhrer did not know the extent of what was happening.
证人 你们屠♥杀♥上千万人的
Witness, there is evidence before this court…
的证据已经展示在法庭上了
…that nearly 10 million people have been exterminated.
残酷的屠♥杀♥
Murdered in cold blood.
而你却说 你对集中营发生的事
You mean to say that you did not, and in your opinion, Hitler did not…
一无所知 连希♥特♥勒♥都不知道
…know what took place in the concentration camps?
是的
Yeah.
你是否知道希♥特♥勒♥在1943
Do you know that Hitler said in 1943…
一次会议上说过 现在我引述他的话
…in a recorded meeting, l read you his words now.
“帝国外♥交♥部♥长称
Quote: ”The Reich’s Minister of Foreign Affairs…
“犹太人必须被消灭
”…declared that the Jews should be exterminated…
“或送往集中营
”…or taken to concentration camps.
“除此之外别无选择”
”There is no other possibility.”
你们的外♥交♥部♥长 里宾特洛普
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ribbentrop…
和希♥特♥勒♥谈论过此事
…talked with Hitler about extermination.
而你职位高于里宾特洛普
And you were above Ribbentrop.
是希♥特♥勒♥的副手
You were Hitler’s second-in-command.
你负责推行四年经济计划
You were in charge of the economic Four Year Plan…
所以你知道那些受害者的金戒指
…so you knew all about the gold wedding rings…
金牙 还有金丝眼镜的下落
…the gold teeth and the gold eyeglasses that the victims left behind.
你也知道杀死妇女要多花五分钟
And you have heard that it took five extra minutes…
因为要剪掉她们的头发
…to kill the women because they had to cut their hair off…
来做毯子
…to be used in making mattresses.
难道没有人告诉过你那些毯子是
And nothing was told to you…
那些妇女的 她们是被屠♥杀♥的
…about this material that came from these people that had been murdered?
不!
No!
不!
No!
这种事你怎么能凭空捏造
How can you imagine such a thing?
我只是负责规划德国经济发展的蓝图
l was laying down the broad outlines of the German economy.
证人可以离席了-我还没说完!
The witness is excused. – l’m not finished!
证人可以离席-我还没说完!
The witness is excused. – l am not finished!
证人离席
The witness is excused.
你知道最好的圣诞装饰是什么吗
You know what would’ve been a great touch?
就是赫尔曼‧戈林穿着圣诞老人的衣服(因为戈林很胖)
Hermann Goring showing up in a Santa outfit.
他真应该试试看
He’d probably do it.
毕竟他是第三帝国第一奢侈的人
After all, he was the Third Reich’s chief bon vivant.
你有见过在希♥特♥勒♥的山间别♥墅♥发现的
Did you ever see pictures of him at Hitler’s mountain retreat…
戈林打扮成蒂罗尔诗唱班小丑的照片吗
…dressed like a Tyrollean chorus boy out of some grotesque operetta?
失陪
Excuse me.
这么快就要走啊
Leaving so soon?
有些被告今晚要见见我
Some of the defendants asked me to come by tonight.
让我当一名在圣诞节陪他们谈心的拉比
A little Christmas Eve chat with their rabbi.
你知道审判已经进入了一个新阶段 非常重要的阶段
You know the trial is about to enter a new phase, a very important one.
犯人们开始试图通过沉默和回避
The defendants will have to choose between stonewalling and evading…
来逃脱他们的罪责
…or taking responsibility for their actions.
你是能影响他们的最佳人选
Now, you are the best chance we have to influence that choice.
哈塞尔
Frau Hassel?
哈塞尔夫人
怎么了
ls something wrong?
求求你别让我为俄♥国♥人服务
Do not ask me to serve the Russians. Please.
他们只是我们的客人
They’re our guests.
我儿子是在俄♥国♥前线阵亡的
My son was killed on the Russian front.
好吧 让我来吧您去厨房♥
Okay. l’ll take care of this. Go to the kitchen.
尝尝这些香肠 将军
Try these little sausage things, General.
我忘了哈塞尔夫人是怎么叫它们的了 不过我听说它们味道不错
l forget what Frau Hassel calls them, but l hear they’re mighty tasty.
女士
Madame.
我的两千万同胞被德国人杀害了
20 million of my people were killed by the Germans.
我还会计较一个德国主妇的怠慢吗
Do you think l could be offended by the snub of a Hausfrau?
我不明白您的意思 将军
l don’t know what to think, General.
坦率地说 我不想在这间房♥子里谈政♥治♥
Frankly, l can’t keep track of all the politics in this room.
俄♥国♥佬到哪都很引人注目 不是吗
The Russians sure don’t disappear in a crowd, do they?
政♥治♥
Politics.
他们在这场战争中遭受的苦难比任何国家都多
They’ve suffered more in this war than any other country.
肯定会摆出一副义愤填膺的样子来争取大家的同情
Must be doubly painful to attract such little sympathy for them.
我看杰克逊的单身日子快要完了
And Jackson decreed no wives could come along.
她对他已经超出了生活的关心 你觉得呢
Worked out quite nicely for him, wouldn’t you say?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这姿态不错
This was a very nice gesture.
我想那毕竟可能是他们最后的圣诞节了
l figured it’s probably their last Christmas.
圣诞快乐 上校
Merry Christmas, Colonel.
陆军元帅-医生
Field Marshal. – Doctor.
您可好
How are you?
我很高兴您能来
l’m so glad that you are here.
请坐 你是我唯一愿意交谈的人
Please, sit. You are the only one l can really talk to.
不过您从没和我交谈过 元帅从来没有
But you don’t talk to me, Field Marshal. Not really.
我想和您谈谈我的家庭-好
l tell you everything about my family. – Yes.
不谈谈你自己吗
But not about you.
我很想知道一个像你这样的人
l would like to understand how a man like you…
一个像您这样背景的人
…a man of your background…
怎么会发布那样一道命令
…could have drafted an instrument like the Commando Order.
任何在后方发现的盟军官兵将被
Allied soldiers found behind enemy lines were shot…
直接处决而不予俘虏
…rather than captured?
还有「夜雾」训令:任何抵抗运动嫌疑人
Or the Night and Fog Decree: suspected Resistance members…
将在午夜被捕并秘密处决
…were arrested in the middle of the night and secretly murdered.
都是你
Because of you.
我知道 我十分的后悔
l know. l am dying of shame.
你不觉得你应该在剩下的生命中承认这一切吗
Don’t you think it’s time you admitted that to the rest of the world?
不好意思 我心情不好
l’m not in the mood, all right.
不要 别烦我
Get off of me.
滚开!
Get off!
你曾签署命令 破坏国际法和国际公约
You were signing orders that broke international laws and treaties.
当你这样做时 你为什么不提出质疑
How could you not question what you were doing?
难道一位中尉能对他的上尉说 “请稍候 长官 我想查阅一下
Does a lieutenant say to his captain, ”Just a minute, sir, l have to consult…
“海牙公约 看看自己是否能够执行命令 ”
”…the Hague Convention to see if l am allowed to carry out your orders?”
如果我们违抗军令 将被逮捕
lf we had disobeyed, we would have been arrested.
明显是这样
Rightly so.
难道你没有意识到 没有将军们的支持约德尔先生
You realize without the support of his generals, Herr Jodl…
希♥特♥勒♥是无法发动战争的
…Hitler could not have waged war.
军人的职责是服从命令
lt is a soldier’s duty is to obey orders.
这是我一生恪守的信条
That is a code l have lived by all my life.
那么把人们投入死亡营又是恪守什么信条
And that code extends to the people who ran the death camps?
对不起 先生
l’m sorry, sir.
泰克斯 我的朋友 进来说
Tex, my friend. Come in.
坐-谢谢
Sit down. – Thank you.
见到你很高兴
lt’s good to see you.
我知道 在圣诞节远离家乡是很孤独的
l know that Christmastime can be a lonely thing away from home.
圣诞快乐 帝国元帅
Merry Christmas, Reichsmarschall.
我亲爱的泰克斯 真是太好了
My dear Tex, what luxury.
(拉丁语)干杯
Prost.
是科涅克白兰地-是的
Cognac. – Yeah.
如果你现在身在得克萨斯会做什么
So what would you be doing now back in Texas?
在圣诞节早上 我们会打开礼物然后去教堂
On Christmas morning, we’d open our presents and then go to church.
然后我们去祖父母家
Then, we’d head over to Grandma and Grandpa’s…
享用考火鸡大餐
…for a big roast turkey dinner.
然后 爸爸 爷爷和我
After that, Dad, Grandpa and me…
我们会去打猎 打野鸡和鹌鹑
…we’d go out back hunting for pheasant, quail.
打猎! 打猎可是我的最爱!
Hunting! Hunting was my passion!
我可是德国狩猎纪录保持者
l was Germany’s chief gamekeeper.
不是开玩笑
No kidding.
我位于卡琳宫的私宅附近是打猎的好地方
The shooting around my estates at Carinhall was wonderful.
希♥特♥勒♥也会和你一起去打猎吗
Did Hitler ever go hunting with you?
我不该告诉你这个的 不过希♥特♥勒♥不会打猎的
l shouldn’t tell you this, but Hitler did not approve of hunting.
他觉得杀害动物是很龌龊的行为
He felt that killing animals was immoral.
他是个素食主义者-是吗
He was a vegetarian. – Yeah?
是的 他是个素食主义者
Yes. He was a vegetarian.
是的 但是这并不影响他成为全欧洲最热情的主人
Yeah, but that did not stop him from being the most gracious host in Europe.
他设下的盛宴就简直就是传奇最好的鱼子酱和香槟
His dinner parties were legend. Always the finest caviar and champagne.
虽然他自己并不投入其中 但他绝不是一个心胸狭窄的人
Thought he did not partake, he was not intolerant.
他总能弄出各种花样让宾客们惊叹不已 直到天明
He would dazzle his guests with every view under the sun until dawn.