Hello, little girl.
你好 女孩
When I see you every day, I say
每天我们相遇 我都说
hello, little girl.
你好 女孩
When you’re passing on your way, I say
每当你在路上走过 我都说
hello, little girl.
你好 女孩
Don’t be silly.
别傻了
When I see you passing by, I cry
每当看你走过我眼前 我大声喊
hello, little girl.
你好 女孩
When I try and catch your eye, l cry
每当我试图捕捉你目光 我大声喊
hello, little girl
你好 女孩
Is John at home?
约翰在家吗
At Paul’s. I’m seeing him later.
在保罗家 我晚点会见到他
Tell him I’ve got a new booking.
告诉他我接到了新的演出订单
The stanley abattoir social club. Oh, not there.
史丹利角斗俱乐部 别在那
Why not? You’ll get slaughtered!
为什么 你们会被宰掉的
So I hope there’ll come a day when you say
我希望有一天 你会表白
you’re my little girl.
你是我的女孩
You’re my little girl.
你是我的女孩
You’re my little girl.
你是我的女孩
What is this? Fucking group practice?
这算什么 他妈的乐队练习吗
I don’t think so.
我看不是吧
John, it’s your mum’s. She’s fucking dead!
约翰 那是你妈妈的 她他妈的死了
John!
约翰
John!
约翰
Do you want to hit me, too?
你也想打我吗
Well, go on, then.
来吧 打啊
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I was just getting to know her.
我刚刚才开始了解她
I know.
我明白
She’s never coming back.
她却再也不会回来了
No. No, she’s not.
是的 她回不来了
I’m a dick.
我太混♥蛋♥了
I’m sorry, son.
对不起 兄弟
Right. Everyone stop fucking crying.
对了 都他妈的别给我哭了
We’re supposed to be a rock’n’roll band, for christ’s sake.
看在老天的份上 我们可是要做摇滚乐队的
John.
约翰
She was saving this for you.
这是她留给你的
There’s a few bob in there.
里面几束头发
In spite of all the danger
尽管充满艰险
seventeen and six. It’s all there.
一共十七磅六便士 全在这了
I’ll do anything for you
我会为你做任何事
anything you want me to
只要是你让我做的事
If you’ll be true to me,ah, ah, ah, ah-ah, ah, ah
如果你对我敞开心房♥
In spite of all the heartache that you may cause me ah, ah, ah-ah
尽管你会让我遍体鳞伤
I’ll do anything for you
我会为你做任何事
anything you want me to
只要是你让我做的事
if you’ll be true to me – ah, ah, ah, ah-ah, ah, ah
如果你对我敞开心房♥
I’ll look after you
我会好好照顾你
like I’ve never done before
就像以往从未做过
I’ll keep all the others from knocking at your door
我不会让其他人敲门打扰你
In spite of all the danger,
尽管充满艰险
in spite of all that may be,ah, ah, ah-ah
尽管一切未知
I’ll do anything for you
我会为你做任何事
anything you want me to
只要是你让我做的事
if you’ll be true to me,ah, ah, ah-ah, ah, ah, ah.
如果你对我敞开心房♥
In spite of all the heartache that you may cause me. Ah, ah, ah-ah.
尽管你会让我遍体鳞伤
I’ll do anything for you
我会为你做任何事
anything you want me to
只要是你让我做的事
if you’ll be true to me, ah, ah, ah, ah.
如果你对我敞开心房♥
I’ll do anything for you
我会为你做任何事
Anything you want me to
只要是你让我做的事
if you’ll be true to me.
如果你对我敞开心房♥
Why didn’t you telephone? I don’t have a phone.
为什么不打电♥话♥给我 我没电♥话♥
Do you have anything of use in that hole you call a home?
你这个称之为家的洞里都有什么
Ashtrays, some of stu’s paintings…
烟灰缸 一些学生的画
but ashtrays, mostly.
但主要是烟灰缸
Hmm! you’ll catch something rotten.
你这儿会有东西发霉的
To what do I owe the pleasure?
需要我做些什么呢
I’m off to Hamburg.
我要搬去汉堡了
It’s in germany, Mimi. Hamburg? Humbug.
在德国 米米 汉堡 憨包
I’ll be gone a couple of months. Maybe even more.
我会去几个月 也许更久
And is this with the new group, the…
这次是和新乐队一起吗 那个
what are they called again?
他们叫什么来着
Do you care? They all sound the same to me.
你关心这个吗 他们听起来都一样
We leave saturday.
我们这周六走
Have you got my birth certificate? I need it to get a passport.
你有我的出生证明吗 我办护照需要
Could you sign this, please?
你能帮我在这儿签字吗
Where do I sign?
我往哪签
Where it says ‘parent or guardian’.
父母或监护人那栏
But which am l?
但我是什么呢
Both.
你都是
Ah, don’t be silly.
别傻了
John!
约翰
Glasses.
带眼镜
I’ll call when l get to Hamburg, ok?
我到汉堡给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
Don’t forget. Please.
一定别忘了
Mother
妈妈
you had me,
你拥有我(这样的电♥话♥问候将发生在他余生的每一个星期)
but I never had you.
但我从未拥有你
Oh, I wanted you,
我需要你
you didn’t want me.
可你不要我
So I…
所以我
I just got to tell you
我只想告诉你
goodbye,
再见
goodbye.
再见
Father, you left me,
爸爸 你抛弃我
but I never left you.
但我从未抛弃你
Oh, I needed you,
我需要你
you didn’t need me.
可你不需要我
Oh, no
噢不
yes, yes. Well, that was more like it.
是的 是的 事情正式如此

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!