Whose child?
谁的孩子
Go on, tell him,
来吧 告诉他
as you’re so keen for him to know the truth.
既然你这么希望他知道真♥相♥
What daughter?
什么女儿
Your mother has always needed company.
你母亲向来都需要伴侣
Do you understand what I mean by ‘company’?
你明白我说的”伴侣”指什么吧
Rock’n’roll, eh, mum?
难道这就是摇滚精神 妈妈
And she found it, with a young soldier
她发现自己怀孕了 是一个年轻士兵的
whilst your father was away at sea.
当时你父亲在出海
You have another sister. Victoria.
你还有另一个妹妹 维多利亚
Where is she? Where?
她在哪儿 哪儿
We don’t know. Salvation army took her.
不知道 救世军把她带走了
Then, after that,
接着 在那之后
your mother decides to shack up with another fancy man, Bobby.
你母亲决定和另一个情夫同居 鲍比
Still married to your father, I might add,
补充一下 她那时候还没和你父亲离婚
and then bring you up
然后她就假装这种行为很普遍很常见
as if that was acceptable, as if that was normal.
继续抚养你
When your father came home after the war,
战争过后 你父亲回来了
he wanted to try and save the marriage,
他想挽救他们的婚姻
but she’d have none of it.
但是她完全不愿意
She told him to get lost.
她叫他滚
But Alf wasn’t giving up that easily.
但阿尔夫可不会轻易放弃
Was he, Julia?
是吧 朱莉娅
Oh, feel free to join the conversation.
欢迎随时补充
No, I didn’t think she would.
不 我觉得她没什么可说的
You were staying here with me at Mendips
阿尔夫突然出现的时候
when Alf turned up out of the blue.
你正和我住在蒙蒂普斯
He said he wanted to take you into Liverpool.
他说他想带你到利物浦去
I thought he was genuine
我认为他说的是真话
but he took you to Blackpool instead. He kidnapped you.
他却把你带到了黑潭 他绑♥架♥了你
Turned out he’d organised a passage to New Zealand.
结果他谋划了新西兰之行
Got himself a job out there.
他在那边找了份工作
Wanted to take you with him.
他想带着你
We hadn’t a clue where you were. I was distraught!
我们完全不知道你在哪儿 我几乎疯了
The seaman’s mission had an address
水兵团保存了一个地址
for a relative in Blackpool.
是留给住在黑潭的一个亲戚的
So we went to find you, to bring you back.
所以我们去找你 想把你带回来
Alf wouldn’t let me in.
阿尔夫不让我进门
Said it was between him and your mother.
说这是他和你母亲的事
He pleaded with her to give the marriage another chance,
他求她再给这场婚姻一次机会
to keep the family together,
保持家庭完整
but, again, it was of no use.
不过他的努力再一次徒劳了
But what to do with you?
但你怎么办呢
So, in all their great wisdom…
所以 在他们的斗智斗勇中
Who do you want to be with, me or your mum?
你想跟谁 我还是你妈妈
..they decided to ask you, a five-year-old boy,
他们决定问你 一个五岁的小孩儿
who you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.
以后想和谁过
And you said…
你说
my daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
So knowing that Alf was planning to take you to New Zealand
你母亲意识到阿尔夫要把你带到新西兰去
and knowing she would probably never see you again,
意识到她可能再也见不到你了
your mother walked out.
她就走了
Mum! please! stop.
妈妈 求你 留下来
And that is when I stole you!
我就是这个时候偷走了你
And if that’s stealing, I’m a thief!
如果那叫偷 我确实是个贼
I had no choice!
我别无选择
Oh, you had a choice.
你有选择的
You chose to take my son.
你选择带走了我的孩子
Oh, John, I was never going to leave you.
约翰 我从没想过丢下你
You walked out the fucking house, down the street!
你走出了房♥子 走到了街上
Yes, yes, I did, but I was ill.
是的 是的 我是 但我当时病了
I get ill. You left because you were ill?
我病了 你离开是因为你病了吗
I don’t think straight. I don’t sleep.
我脑子不清醒 还失眠
I’ve seen doctors but they don’t understand.
我看过医生但他们也不知道为什么
I don’t understand. But I am here now.
我也不明白 但现在我在这
I am here. I never meant to leave you.
我就在这 我从没想抛下你
Please, John, please. I love you, John.
求你了 约翰 求你 我爱你 约翰
I love you. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我爱你 对不起 对不起
No… no! Please, John.
不 求你了 约翰
I said no!
我说了不
Can’t you see what you’re doing to me?
你不清楚自己对我做了什么吗
I’m going out of my brain and that’s not fair!
我快要疯了 这对我不公平
Is it?
不是吗
This is your fault and yours.
这都是你的错 还有你的
So, why should I go mad?
为什么是我承担后果
Fuck it, it’s over!
去他妈的 都他妈结束了
Go home, Julia.
回家吧 朱莉娅
Hey! you idiot.
你个白♥痴♥
No chance. Get to fuck.
没你份 滚一边去
Forgive me, angel.
原谅我吧 天使
Come on, Marie. He’s a loser.
别理他 玛丽 他是个窝囊废
Did you love him? oh!
你爱他吗 天呐
You frightened me to death. Right place for it.
你吓死我了 这地方吓死人很正常
Did you?
你爱他吗
Well, that’s a horrible thing to say.
这话我不愿意讲
You never showed it. You just didn’t see it.
你从未表现出来 只是你从没看出来
With my eyesight, possibly.
以我的视力 有可能
I’m not going to hold it against her,
我不会一直都怪她
what she did in Blackpool.
怪她在黑潭做的事情
Forgive and forget, I suppose. Forget?
我猜是原谅并忘记 忘记
I wish.
我倒想
There’s just no point hating someone you love.
只是没理由去恨一个你爱的人
I mean, really love. Is there, Mimi?
我是指 真爱 这东西存在是吗 米米
I should move out. What?
我要搬出去 什么
The house seems a bit crowded all of a sudden.
房♥子忽然变的有点挤
Who knows, with me gone,
谁知道呢 也许我搬走
maybe you and mum might remember you were sisters once.
你和妈妈能记起你们曾是姐妹
Have you ordered? Yes, tea.
你点东西了吗 是的 茶
It’s good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Here you are. Oh, lovely. Do you have any earl grey?
请慢用 真不错 有伯爵茶吗
You’re confusing us with Buckingham Palace,
您在用高深的名词迷惑我们
Love. It’s easily done.
亲爱的 马上就好
I am not here to say I was wrong, Julia.
我不是来承认错误的 朱莉娅
Not about John.
今天不谈约翰
I want that to be perfectly clear.
在他的问题上我的立场很明确
But…
但是
perhaps I haven’t always been right.
可能我并不总是正确
I do love you.
我是爱你的
I hope you know that.
我希望你知道这点
Do you own a licence for those legs, ladies?
这些躺椅放在这里有许可吗 女士们
It’s a nice day for it, then.
是个晒太阳的好日子
Everything feels so different in the sunshine.
阳光让一切都不同了
Yes, usually warmer.
是的 通常更温暖
How was college?
学校那边怎么样
A woman came in, took her kit off
一个女人进来 脱掉衣服
and we painted her breasts.
然后我们画她的胸部
Not actually physically.
实际上不是真人
I’ve got my eye on you two.
我紧盯着你们两个
Where are you going?
你去哪
Paul’s waiting for me at his.
保罗在他家等我呢
What about dinner? I’m not hungry.
晚饭怎么办 我不饿
Well, you will be. He could have his dinner at my house.
你总会饿的 他可以在我那吃
Just with him being near, you know, at Paul’s.
离他去的地方很近 就是保罗家
I mean, if you’re not making anything special, Mimi.
我是说 如果你没特别准备什么 米米
Saves me from cooking, I suppose.
我想我是省得做饭了
Get to it, fishy lad.
好好干 傻小子
Privets don’t prune themselves, you know?
女贞树不会自我修剪
Oh, go on. Sit down for a bit.
别忙 过来坐一会儿
Hello, little girl.
你好 女孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!