Get out of my house. Go, Mimi.
从我家出去 走 米米
My boy!
儿子
My boy.
儿子
Come on, you, eat your chips.
来 吃薯条
Getting a little dry at the mouth. Don’t be disgusting!
嘴有点干 别恶心
You wouldn’t mind lighting my fag?
不介意我吸烟吧
You’ll set the house on fire.
你会把房♥子点着的
I’ve stolen little Julia’s bed.
我占了朱莉娅的床
She’s your sister. She’s happy you’re here.
她是你妹妹 你能来她很高兴
How long can I stay?
我能呆多久
Nighty night.
晚安
Mummy?
妈妈
Daddy?
爸爸
Mummy?
妈妈
Daddy? Mummy?
爸爸 妈妈
John?
约翰
I could get a job. Please, Bobby!
我可以去工作 求你了 鲍比
I know I could make this work. Let’s try.
我知道我能处理好 试试吧
Who’s gonna look after the girls?
谁来照看女儿
Just part time. I’ll ask at the cafe.
兼♥职♥而已 我去咖啡厅试试
Anywhere. I could do this.
哪都行 我可以
No, you can’t! It’ll be too much for you. Eh?
不行 这样你太累了
Everything will get too much for you again
一切都又会变成你的负担
and I’ll lose you again.
而我会再次失去你
And I need you. Well, the girls need you.
我需要你 女儿们需要你
I need John. I am his mother.
我需要约翰 我是他妈妈
Mimi’s been looking after him since he was five.
他5岁起就一直是米米在照顾
I never wanted that! Bobby, it’s not fair!
我从没想那样 鲍比 这不公平
Yeah, well, that’s how it turned out, didn’t it?
好吧 结果就是这样 不是吗
Mimi needs John. I need him!
米米需要约翰 我也需要
I need him to be mine! Look, he’ll be ok.
我要我的儿子 听着 他会没事的
Listen to me.
听我说
For the girls. We can’t lose you again.
为了女儿们 我们不能再失去你了
Alright? He’s got to go. Ok?
好吗 他得走 好吗
Ok. Yeah. Good.
好吧 好 很好
Come here.

That’s it.
没事了
I think I’ll just go. It’s wrong taking little Julia’s bed.
我看我还是走吧 占着小朱莉娅的床不太好
Thanks for the banjo lessons.
谢谢你教我班卓琴
Mum?
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Come on.
过来
Have you decided where you’re living nowadays?
想好以后要住哪儿了吗
She’ll hurt you. You know that, don’t you?
她会伤害你的 你知道 不是吗
I’m gonna start a rock’n’roll group.
我要建立一支摇滚乐队
Be like Elvis.
像猫王一样
Well, I’m gonna get me some rockin’ shoes
我要买♥♥双摇滚靴
And I’m gonna rock away all of my blues
我要抛开全部忧郁
I’m a rockin’ daddy
我是摇滚教父
Yeah, a rockin’ daddy
没错 摇滚教父
I’m a rockin’ daddy from Ding Dong, Tennessee
我是来自田纳西的摇滚教父
It’s just three chords. That’s rock’n’roll, it’s simple.
3跟弦足够了 那就是摇滚 很简单
Do you have to be simple to like it?
你是不是也得头脑简单才能喜欢这个
Oh, funny. Well done.
有意思 说得好
Your sarcasm worries me.
我不喜欢你的讥讽
What? Not up to your high standards?
怎么 没达到你的标准吗
Not exactly Bach, though, is it?
怎么也没有巴♥赫♥的水准 是吧
The Gallotone Champion? Yeah.
要这把嘉乐通冠军 没错
Bangs out a solid tune.
音调响亮平稳
Guaranteed not to split and a very good price.
保证没有破音 价格优♥惠♥
What’s very good about it? Eight pounds and four shillings.
有多优♥惠♥ 8磅4先令
Ooh, that’s not very good, is it?
也没多优♥惠♥啊
Borderline mediocre, if you ask me.
要我说 就是一般价
Very good would be… Seven pounds, cash.
优♥惠♥的话应该是 7磅 现金
Oh, that’s very good.
这就很优♥惠♥了
Just don’t shoot, ok?
别到外面说 好吧
At ease, fuckwits. What’s up, john?
听好了 蠢货 什么事 约翰
I take it we’re not here for a communal crap.
我猜我们应该不是来搞啥狗屁社团活动吧
You’ve been picked to be in my band.
你们被选中加入我的乐队了
A band? A band, John?
乐队 乐队 约翰
I don’t know how to play anything. Me neither.
我不会演奏任何乐器 我也不会
It’s a skiffle band. You don’t have to know.
这是个随意乐队 你不用懂怎么演奏乐器
What’s important is I’ve chosen you and we’re going to be great.
关键是我选择了你们 我们会非常出色
But what if we’re shit?
但我们搞砸了怎么办
Shut up, Tool. It’s a good question.
闭嘴 图尔 问得好
Eric, you’ve got a guitar, right? Yeah.
埃里克 你有把吉他 是吧 没错
Len, tea chest bass.
磊 用茶叶箱做贝斯
What the hell’s that?
那是什么鬼东西
An empty tea chest with a broom handle and string.
空茶叶箱装上扫帚把和绳子
Easy, you just do a bit of this.
很简单 这样就行了
Sounds sexy. Thanks, John.
听起来不错 谢了 约翰
Pete, washboard, son.
皮特 用搓衣板
Great, lovely.
很好
Rodders, you own a banjo, right?
洛德斯 你有班卓琴 是吧
That’s right. My uncle is a busker.
没错 我叔叔是个街头艺人
What about me, John?
那我呢 约翰
Manager.
经理
Now, wash your hands, you dirty bugger.
把手洗干净 你个邋遢鬼
All we need now is a drummer with his own kit.
现在就缺一个有乐器的鼓手了
A lad called Colin who lives behind me has his own kit.
我家后面住着一个叫科林的有套鼓
He’s in. First practice, six.
算他一个 第一次练习 六点钟
Pete’s air raid shelter in his back yard.
在皮特家后院的防空洞里
If you don’t come, I’ll batter the lot of yous. Questions?
要是不来 就揍扁你们 有问题吗
My air raid shelter. Shut it, spunky.
为什么在我的防空洞 闭嘴 胆小鬼
Questions? Anyone? Do we have a name?
有其他问题吗 我们有名字吗
Yes, Rodders, we do.
是的 洛德斯 有
Crazy fool.
这傻子疯了
Right, are we ready to do this, boys?
好 准备好了吗 伙计们
I said, are we ready to do this?
我说 准备好了吗
Yeah. Good.
好了 很好
Let’s fucking do it, then. Let’s go.
开始吧 上场
…Local youngsters performing for the very first time.
当地的年轻人首次表演
Please give them your support, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 请给予支持
Local boys, the Quarrymen!
本地男孩 采石者
Go, Johnny boy!
加油 约翰
Where have you gone? I’ve lost you.
你去哪儿了 我失去你了
Oh, no, I haven’t, there you all are.
不 还没 你们还都在
Oh, Maggie, Maggie Mae
麦姬 麦姬·梅
They are taking her away
他们将她逮捕
And she’ll never walk down lime street any more
她再也没法在莱姆街上漫步
Well, the judge, he guilty found her
法官裁定她有罪
For robbing a homeward bounder
因为抢了一个回国暴发户
You dirty, robbin’, no-good Maggie Mae
你这个下流的抢劫犯 坏人麦姬·梅
Now, I was one unhappy fool in the port of Liverpool
我是利物浦港口郁闷傻瓜蛋
Well, three pound ten a week that was my pay
一周只赚30磅
With a pocket full of tin, I was very soon taken in
带着满满一袋空铁罐 很快我就被欺骗
by a girl with the name of Maggie Mae
就是那个叫麦姬·梅的小姑娘
Now, the first time I saw Maggie
在我第一眼看到麦姬
She took my breath away
我就为她神魂颠倒
She was cruising up and down in Cannon’s Place
她在加农广场来来回♥回♥
She had a figure so divine
她的外貌如此美妙
Her voice was so refined
她的声音如此优雅
Well, being a sailor, I gave chase
当我是名水手 我追求美女
Now, in the morning, I awoke
如今 清晨我醒来
I was flat and stony broke
我又肥又胖还破产
That was great, that was great. You were all shitting yourself.
太棒了 太棒了 你们刚才都太棒了
Hey, John. John?
嘿 约翰 约翰
Paul, a mate of mine from school. Paul plays too.
保罗 我的一个同学 他也弹吉他
What, with himself?
什么 自娱自乐
I do, all the time. It’s good for the wrist muscles.
我总这么干 对手腕肌肉有好处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!