Let’s not leave it so long, eh?
回见
Screamin’ Jay Hawkins!
嘶吼的杰·霍金斯
I’ll put a spell on you, Shotton.
我要对你施咒 肖顿
I’ll put a spell on you. I’ll put a spell on you!
我对你施咒 我对你施咒
John!
约翰
Tut-tut, your boyfriend wouldn’t be happy.
别 你男朋友会生气的
He’s not my boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友友
What is he? Apart from ugly.
且不说他很丑 他是谁
He’s my cousin.
是我表哥
You fuck your cousin?
你上自己的表哥
Where are yous going? For a quick chat. A proper one.
你们去哪儿 聊几句 正经的谈话
Oh, for fuck’s sake, John!
别他妈这样 约翰
I put a spell on you
我对你施咒
Because you’re mine
因为你已归我所有
Can’t believe you’ve got this.
难以置信你搞到这唱片
This Cunard Yank swapped it.
和商船海员换的
For what?
用什么换的
Watch out!
听着
I ain’t lying
我这次说真的
Yeah, I can’t stand
是的 我已无法容忍♥
No running around
别再去胡乱♥交♥往
I can’t stand
我以无法容忍♥
No put me down
别再让我失望
I put a spell on you
我对你施咒
Because you’re mine
因为你已归我所有
Stop the things you do
别再做那些错事
Watch out!
听着
I ain’t lying
我这次说真的
Oh, oh, I love you
我爱你
I love you
我爱你
I love you anyhow
我爱你
I don’t care
无论怎样我不在乎
I’m suspending you both.
我要给你们两个停课处分
Your parents and your aunt will get letters in the post.
你父母和你姑妈都会收到通知书
I don’t want you near this school for at least a week.
你们至少给我离校一周
I don’t even know when I want you back.
我都不知道想让你们什么时候回来
Questions?
还有什么话说
Any chance I can get the magazine back, sir?
能把杂♥志♥还给我吗 先生
I didn’t see you there.
我没看见你在这里
Where did you see me, then?
那你在哪儿了看见我了
How was school?
学习怎么样
Alright. Killing us with homework, though.
还好 就是作业多的要死
Tonight we’ve got maths, chemistry, physics
今晚有数学 化学 物理作业
and that famous crowd pleaser history.
还有备受喜爱的历史作业
Don’t lie to me, John Lennon! Where have you been? Hmm?
别撒谎 约翰·列侬 你到底去哪儿了
Veronica Connor tells me
维罗尼卡·康诺告诉我
she saw you on the roof of a bus.
她看见你在一辆公车的车顶上
It’s as if you choose to embarrass me.
你难道就是为了让我蒙羞
Just remember all I have done for you.
牢记我为你做的一切
Without me, you’d be in a children’s home.
要是没我 你就会在儿童收♥容♥所♥
Remember that.
好好记着
Like you’ll ever let me forget!
你什么时候让我忘过
That hurt! Good!
疼 疼得好
Where are you going? Don’t you walk away.
要去哪儿 不准走
Whatever you’re selling, it’s no!
卖♥♥什么都不买♥♥
The advert for a lodger.
我看到招房♥客的广♥告♥
Michael Fishwick.
迈克尔·菲舍维克
What are you? I beg your pardon?
你是谁 什么
What are you? What do you do?
你是谁 你是干什么的
I’m a student at the university.
我是个大学生
A student of what? Of biochemistry.
学什么的 生物化学
Oh. Come in.
请进
Go away.

Mum, it’s me.
妈 是我
Mum?
妈妈
I can do it myself, you know.
我自己会系
Michael! How’s things?
迈克尔 你好吗
Not bad, John. Yourself?
还行 约翰 你呢
Fine, thank you. How’s school?
还好 谢谢 学校怎样
You mean university. Same thing.
你说大学 一样的
Biochemistry, right?
生物化学 对吧
What does that mean you’ll be when you grow up?
这说明你毕业以后要做什么
A biochemist, I hope.
生物化学家 希望如此
Really? You must be so excited.
真的 你一定很兴奋
See you, Fishy. Stay out of trouble, lad.
再见 菲舍 别惹麻烦 哥们儿
Cheers, pal.
你好 哥们儿
I don’t want to be a tiger
我不想当老虎
Cos tigers play too rough
因为老虎太粗暴
I don’t want to be a lion
我不想当狮子
Cos lions ain’t the kind you love enough
因为狮子不是你的爱
Oh, why couldn’t god make me Elvis?
上帝为什么不让我当猫王呢
Cos he was saving you for John Lennon.
因为他要让你当约翰·列侬
I’ll get you back for that, god!
我会为此报复你 上帝
Do you fancy the ferry over to New Brighton tomorrow?
明天想渡河去新布莱顿吗
The fair’s on. What about school?
有集市 你不上学吗
I’ve been suspended, me and Pete.
我被停课了 还有皮特
Oh, John! What for?
约翰 怎么回事
Showing pornography to an old lady on a bus.
在公车上给一个老太太看色情杂♥志♥
You’ve not told Mimi, have you?
你没告诉米米 是吗
No point going through her bollocks if you don’t have to.
如果没必要 听她的废话实在没意义
Why? She has to go through yours.
为什么 她都不得不听你的废话
I never asked her to, did I?
我从没这样要求过 是吗
Can I stay with you? Just during the day.
我能跟你一起吗 就白天
It’s covered. I burnt the suspension letter.
不会被发现的 停课信我已经烧了
Mimi still thinks I’m at school.
米米肯定以为我在上学
She won’t find out, I swear.
她不会发现的 我发誓
Please?
求你了
You know, be a mate.
做个伴
Hold it like this. Arm horizontal from the elbow.
这样抬着 小臂和大臂垂直
Strum from the wrist. Think Bo Diddley.
用手腕弹 想着布迪得利节奏
“Strum from the wrist.”
“用手腕弹”
John, be serious or l’ll phone Mimi myself.
约翰 认真点 不然我给米米打电♥话♥
Now, just strum.
现在 弹吧
Try and hit all the strings.
试着拨到所有弦
Ooh, Maggie, Maggie Mae
麦姬 麦姬·梅
They have taken her away
他们将她逮捕
And she won’t be walking Lime Street any more
她再也没法在莱姆街上漫步
Well, the judge, he guilty found her
法官裁定她有罪
of robbing a homeward bounder
因为抢了一个回国暴发户
You dirty, robbin’, no-good Maggie Mae
你这个下流的抢劫犯 麦姬·梅
Who’s Maggie Mae?
麦姬·梅是谁
A whore.
一个妓♥女♥
Now, if you’re here, you might as
现在 你要是认真听了
well learn something. Your turn.
就该学会点东西 该你了
Woolton 2985.
伍尔墩2985号♥
Yes. No, Mr. Pobjoy,
是我 不必 普乔伊先生
there’s no need to introduce yourself.
您没必要自我介绍
I see.
我知道了
Where is he?
他人呢
Well, that’ll be the day
总会有一天
When you say goodbye, yeah
你要说再见
That’ll be the day
总会有一天
That you make me cry
你让我泪满眼
Oh, you say you’re… come on, mum!
你说你 别停呀 妈妈
You’re missing it. Come on. No, Julia!
你没跟上 快点 不 朱莉娅
This may be your life, one big, common mess, but it is not his.
这是你的生活 一团糟 但他不该如此
Are you aware he has been suspended?
你知道他被停学了吗
Yes.
知道
Come on, out.
走 出去
I mean it!
快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!