Kiss me quick!
快给我一个吻
Give her two lips like roses and clover
让她唇如玫瑰气如兰
And tell me that my lonesome nights are over
告诉我寂寞长夜有人伴
Sandman, I’m so alone.
睡魔睡魔 我是如此寂寞
Don’t have nobody to call my own
别让我没有属于自己可人儿
You big softie. Please turn on your magic beam
你真多愁善感 请开启你的魔法门
Mr Sandman, bring me a dream
睡魔睡魔 给我一个梦
Mr Sandman, bring me a dream
睡魔睡魔 给我一个梦
Make him the cutest that I’ve ever seen
让他最英俊如我一生都未闻
Give him the word
告诉他
Let’s see ourselves in the mirrors.
我们去照哈哈镜
What happened to my head?
我的头怎么了
Don’t have nobody to call my own
别让我没有属于自己可人儿
Please turn on your magic beam
请开启你的魔法门
Do you hear that?
听到了吗
Hey, give us a light, will you, love?
借个火 亲爱的
Step in my rocket and don’t be late
踏上我的火箭别迟到
We’re pulling out about half past eight
我们8点半发射不数秒
Going round the corner and get a fifth
转过街角来瓶酒
Everybody in my car’s gonna take a little nip
车上的人都想来一口
Move on out, boozing and cruising along
车子开动 迎风行使痛饮成欢
Do you know what it means, rock’n’roll?
知道摇滚的内涵吗
Sex.
是性
Step in my rocket and don’t be late
踏上我的火箭别迟到
Baby, we’re pulling out about half-past eight
宝贝 我们8点半发射不数秒
Going round the corner and get a fifth
转过街角来瓶酒
Everybody in my car’s gonna take a little nip
车上的人都想来一口
Move on out, boozing and cruising along
车子开动 迎风行使痛饮成欢
Bobby! John, here!
鲍比 约翰来了
Hello, John.
约翰 你好
We’ve been to Blackpool, haven’t we, John?
我们今天去了黑潭 是吧 约翰
We found Ike Turner on the south pier.
我们在南码头遇见了艾克·特纳
Oh, yeah, was he lost?
是吗 他迷路了吗
Stan brought him over. You know Stan?
斯坦带他来的 认识斯坦吗
Stan looked after the girls while we were out.
我们出去的时候 斯坦照顾女儿们
They should be in bed, eh?
他们该上♥床♥睡觉了吧
I know, but John’s here.
我知道 可约翰在这儿
Yeah, I’m here.
是啊 我在这里
Yeah, and it’s late.
没错 不过已经很晚了
Come on, you two, wake up. Let’s go. Come on.
孩子们 醒醒 我们去睡 来吧
I’ll take them up. Come on.
我带她们上楼 来吧
Come on, John. It’s getting dark.
约翰 咱们走吧 很晚了
Next time I’ll make eccles cakes.
下回过来我给你做葡萄干蛋糕
I love those.
我喜欢葡萄干蛋糕
Don’t tell Mimi, please. This is our secret.
别告诉米米 这是我们之间的秘密
Promise me, hmm?
答应我 好吗
We’ll have an even better time next time, ok?
下次我们会更开心
Go now, go!
回去吧 回去吧
I love you!
我爱你
You’re my dream!
你是我的梦
Don’t forget that.
记住这点
Mummy?
妈妈
Daddy?
爸爸
Mummy?
妈妈
What happened next was described as a miracle of…
接下来发生的事情被形容为奇迹
Lennon!
列侬
John. John!
约翰 约翰
Churchill. Churchill, sir.
丘吉尔 老师 是丘吉尔
Too late!
晚了
I’ll get it.
我去开门
You can’t just turn up like this, you know. It’s not…
你不能总是这么突然出现 这不
My dream is back!
我的梦回来了
As far as the eye can see,
正如我们眼前所见
excited youngsters from all over the region
各地兴奋的年轻人到场
are on hand for the return of Elvis Presley to Tupelo, Mississippi,
热烈欢迎猫王回到故乡
the town where he was born.
密西西比州的图珀洛
The king of rock’n’roll will soon be seen in his first picture,
摇滚之王马上就要出演银幕处♥女♥作
Titled “Love me tender”.
这部电影名为《铁血柔情》
In a phenomenon recalling
此情此景让人们想起
Marilyn Monroe’s sensational debut in show business,
玛丽莲·梦露在电影中首次亮相的轰动一时
Mr teenager is obtaining a popularity unparalleled in theatre history.
少年先生获得电影史上前无古人的支持率
Well, get out of that bed and wash your face and hands
赶紧起床洗干净手和脸
Get out of that bed and wash your face and hands
赶紧起床洗干净手和脸
Well, get in that kitchen and make some noise with the pots and pans
走进厨房♥给自己做些早点
I believe to my soul you’re the devil in nylon hose
我心里清楚你是穿着长筒袜的撒旦
I believe to my soul you’re the devil in nylon hose
我心里清楚你是穿着长筒袜的撒旦
For the harder I work, the faster my money goes
因为我工作越努力 就越觉得没钱
Well, I said shake, rattle and roll
那就尽情摇滚
I said shake, rattle and roll
那就尽情摇滚
I said shake, rattle and roll
那就尽情摇滚
I said shake, rattle and roll
那就尽情摇滚
Well, you won’t do right to save your doggone soul
你没法拯救受诅的灵魂
It’s jazz! Shit.
爵士乐 靠
Jazz. Shit.
爵士乐 靠
Shit. I’ve nicked the wrong stuff here.
靠 我偷错了
Oh, hang on.
等等
Jazz shit. Oh, hey, cool it!
靠 还是爵士 冷静点
Have some respect. Music is music.
放尊重些 这也是音乐
Well worked out, clever clogs.
说的不错 万事通
No man’s vinyl deserves to be tossed in the drink.
无论谁的唱片都不应被丢进河里
But it’s jazz. Jazz is cool.
可这是爵士乐 爵士乐很好
It’s shit!
狗屁都不值
Tell Billie Holiday that.
去告诉比莉·哈尔黛吧[美国爵士乐天后]
Sure, where is he?
行 他在哪
Yous are rock’n’rollers, right?
你们喜欢摇滚 是吗
Got a record in my cab that’s not even out here yet.
我车里有张摇滚唱片 这里还没上市
Straight in from New York city. I’ll swap you.
我从纽约直接带来的 我和你们换
Who’s it by?
谁的唱片
Screamin’ Jay Hawkins. Killer, baby!
嘶吼的杰.霍金斯 超级棒
Ok, we’ll wait,
行 我们等你
With these.
先给我们拿着
I’ve never heard of him, have you? No.
我从没听说过他 你呢 没
I bet mum has. Mum knows everyone.
妈妈肯定听过 她知道所有歌♥手
“killer, baby!” fucking twat.
“超级棒” 真♥他♥妈♥傻
I Put a Spell on You
专辑名《我对你施咒》
Here she comes.
公车来了
Well, a hard-headed woman
头脑冷静的女人
Soft-hearted man
心慈手软的男人
Been a cause of trouble ever since the world began, oh, yeah
天地刚分就是麻烦的根源
Ever since the world began
自从天地刚分
A hard-headed woman is a thorn in the side of a man
头脑冷静的女人让男人焦虑不安
Yes, yes!
没错 没错
Now, Adam said to Eve, “listen here to me”
亚当对夏娃说 给我听仔细
“don’t you let me catch you messing round that apple tree”
别让我抓住你吃禁果做坏事
Oh, yeah, ever since the world began
没错 自从天地刚分
A hard-headed woman is a thorn in the side of a man
头脑冷静的女人让男人焦虑不安
Marie, my angel face!
玛丽 我的天使
Who’s this twat? Just some lad I know.
那个傻子是谁 只是认识的两个小伙子
It doesn’t sound like that.
听起来不像
They forgot to lock the zoo today.
今天动物园忘记锁门了
I never knew you fucked monkeys, Marie.
玛丽 我不认识你们这帮死猴子
We can fuck you, dickhead.
我们可以宰了你 蠢货
We’re joking. Mates
开玩笑的 哥们儿
I don’t have primates for mates.
我可不跟猴子做哥们儿
Ooh, fucking killer, baby!
真♥他♥妈♥疼 宝贝
Come on, then, brains, it’s not hard. Push.
来 捅我的头 比较容易 捅啊
Come on, that’s enough.
够了 住手
Just fuck off.
快滚
Marie, my guardian angel.
玛丽 我的守护天使
Lads. Always a pleasure.
伙计们 幸会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!