得了吧 动动脑子
Come on! This is bullshit!
设计这魔术的人就是个变♥态♥
Whoever thought of this is a sick sadist!
我是你最忠实的粉丝
I am your biggest fan.
看得出来 亲我都跟刨地似的
I could tell by the way you’re attacking my face right now.
关上门 这公♥寓♥真差劲
Close the door. Bad apartment building.
-魔术师 过来 -好的
– Magician, come here. – Okay.
-等等 -怎么了
– Wait, wait. – What? What?
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that…
大楼上的方片七吗
The seven of diamonds on the side of the tower?
-是的 -那是业内机密
– Yes. – That’s a trade secret.
我给你个提示 我贿赂了大楼的电工
I’ll give you a hint. It involved bribing the tower electrician.
多少钱
How much?
50块
50 bucks.
-但是那真难 -谢谢你
– But it’s so hard. – Oh, thank you.
那张牌只能是方片七吗
Is it always a seven?
我可以用52种方式来变那个魔术
I could do that trick 52 different ways.
你能在我身上变52种魔术吗
Can you do 52 different tricks on me?
我会尽力的
I’ll see what I can do.
魔术师
Magic man!
我喜欢你的洗发水味
I love your shampoo.
-等等 -怎么了
– Hold up. – What?
你先走吧
You need to leave.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
天啊 丢死人了
Oh, my God, this is so embarrassing.
原来你是这种人
Is this what you do?
用下三滥的把戏欺骗良家妇女吗
Some kind of sick trick you do to women?
hhhhhhhhh3月29号♥
hh下午4点44分
东伊凡街45号♥
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh纽约
“东伊凡街45号♥”
“45 East Evan Street.”
别担心 我会打给你的
Don’t worry about it. I’ll call you.
你都没有我的号♥码
You don’t have my number.
我是魔术师 我会弄到的 晚安
I’m magic. I’ll find it. Have a good night.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
hhhhhhh3月29号♥
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh下午4点44分
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh东伊凡街45号♥
纽约
hhhhhhhhh3月29号♥
hh下午4点44分
东伊凡街45号♥
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh纽约
hhhhhhhhh3月29号♥
hh下午4点44分
东伊凡街45号♥
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh纽约
亨利
Henley.
丹尼 你好
Danny? Hey.
你也收到了一张卡对吧
You got a card, huh?
不不 挺好的 恭喜你
No,no,no, it’s good for you. Congratulations.
我打算这么做
All right, so here’s what I’m gonna do,
我要进去 探探路
I’m gonna go inside. I’m gonna scope the place out.
你在外面等着 我会回来接你的
You wait out here. I will come back and get you, okay?
别进来
Do not come in.
丹尼 我已经不是你的助手了
Hey, Danny! I’m not your assistant anymore.
发型不错嘛
Nice hair.
你最近都在忙什么呢
So, actually, what have you been up to?
你心知肚明 丹尼
I think you know exactly what I’ve been up to, Danny.
我知道你一直在匿名关注我的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站
I saw all your anonymous posting on my website.
你还有个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站 不错嘛
You have a website. That’s good.
挺不错 多做宣传
Good for you. Get the word out.
很明显被选中的人不止一个
So apparently none of us was the only one chosen.
那就让我来打开话匣子吧
Let me be the first one to kick my ego to the curb.
请让一下
Yeah. Excuse me.
-门锁了 -是吗 我看看
– Door’s locked. – Is it? I’ll check.
你 等等 别告诉我
You. Now, hold it, don’t tell me.
海伦吗 不是
Helen? No, no.
亨利
Henley.
咖啡杯上写着呢
It’s on your coffee cup.
多谢拆台
Thanks for keeping me honest.
那不是读心术
That wasn’t mentalism, by the way.
只是一种观察
It was just an observation.
再观察一下 你真漂亮
Second observation, you are beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
挺好 不错 说得很好 很妙
That’s good. That’s very nice. Very well-polished. Nice bit.
我是J·丹尼尔·阿特拉斯 很高兴见到你
J. Daniel Atlas. Nice to meet you.
很好 我知道你是谁 我只想说
Very nice. I know who you are and I just want to say that
我们可没闲工夫让你施展你的读心术
I’m not interested in you doing your mentalism thing on us.
而且现在那位邀请我们的
Especially when we don’t know
神秘人的意图还尚不明了
who brought us here or even if it’s real.
等等 我感觉到 你的控制欲异常强烈
Hold on, I’m sensing… I’m sensing you are a control freak.
很抱歉 我们以前见过面吗
I’m sorry, have we met before?
不用读心术也看得出来
It doesn’t take a mentalist to figure that out.
你就一控制癖
You are a control freak.
我就当这是表扬了
Well, I take that as a compliment.
只有他才会把这当做是褒奖
Only he would take it as a compliment.
多好 你看她又表扬我
Okay, great. Good. Another compliment.
这就是你们没继续在一起的原因了
Okay. So that’s why you’re no longer a couple.
在一起 不不
A couple? No, no.
我们从没在一起过
We were never a couple.
他以前经常把我锯成两半
He used to saw me in half.
她是个很棒的助手
She was a very good assistant.
但是对他来说我太胖了
But I was too fat for Danny.
不 我那次这么说是因为那暗门
No. I said that one time because of the trap door.
-有固定规格的 -你做得这么小
– There were specs. – You built it this size.
没有人能挤进去 没有人
No one could fit through there. No one.
丽贝卡可以
Rebecca fit through.
丽贝卡很多年都挤得进去
Rebecca fit for years.
你知道要维持身材
Do you know how hard it is
穿下那么小的服装有多难吗
to stay in those tiny little costumes?
不知道 我才是魔术的主角
No. I’m the main attraction.
就是说他从没让你感到自己很出众吗
Okay. So he never made you feel special.
相信我 你应该对自己的才华多些信心
And, trust me, you deserve to be made to feel special.
故事讲得不错
That’s a really nice story.
祝你俩搭档愉快
Hope you guys enjoy each other’s company.
不是吧
No way.
J·丹尼尔·阿特拉斯
J. Daniel Atlas?
我看过你所有的表演
Dude, I’ve seen everything that you have ever done.
你就像个
You’re like…
我很崇拜你 说真的
I idolize you. Seriously.
的确是我的死忠 见到你真好
From a true fan. It’s so nice to meet you.
我叫杰克
I’m Jack, by the way.
问一下 你也得到卡片了吗
Question. Did you get one of these?
以下都是塔罗牌里的角色
有 死神
Yeah. Death.
女祭司
The High Priestess.
我的是恋人
I’m the Lover.
三分钟
Three minutes.
隐士
Hermit.
我们在 我们在等人吗
So, what are we… Are we waiting for someone?
-为什么我们 -门锁了
– Why are we just… – The door’s locked.
不 没有打不开的锁
Oh, no, nothing’s ever locked.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我还以为我的公♥寓♥算脏的呢
Wow. Thought my apartment was nasty.
里面好冷啊
Man, it’s freezing in here.
那是什么
What’s that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
上面写了什么
What’s it say?
出自迪斯尼电影《Now You See Him, Now You Don’t》
“看不见他”
“Now you don’t.”
“玫瑰不因其名而香”
“A rose by any other name…”
伙计们 这是怎么一回事
Guys, what’s happening?
快看
Look at that.
有气体溢出来了
It’s gas!
放心 只是干冰而已
Relax. Just dry ice.
真酷
Cool.
你们觉得这是怎么一回事
Wait. What do you think this is all about?
等等 等等
Hang on. Hang on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!