– No. – What?
她没有司法权
She doesn’t have jurisdiction here.
她是国际刑♥警♥组织的 跟我一起的
She’s Interpol. She’s with me.
她留下
She stays.
什么 什么
What? What?
留在车里
Stay in the car.
走了
Let’s go.
好了 走了
Okay. Let’s do it.
联邦调查局
FBI!
女士优先
Ladies first.
别动
Don’t move!
告诉我
Tell me.
我的钱物有所值吗
Is my money being well-spent?
物超所值
Exceedingly well.
现在你告诉我
Now you tell me,
你要怎么处理这些骑士
how do you like your Horsemen?
炖了还是炸了
Fricasseed or fried?
切碎
Shredded.
我会告诉大厨的
I’ll tell the Chef.
别动
Freeze!
迪伦
Dylan!
撑住
Hold on!
你个小
You little…
过来
Come here!
五楼安全 上六楼
Five is clear. Standing by for six.
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little Shit!
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little Shit!
-你在搞什么 -你在搞什么
– What game are you playing? – What game are you playing?
六楼安全 上七楼
We’re all good at six. Move to seven.
收到 上七楼 上上
Copy that. Going to seven. Go, go, go!
不不不 回来
No, no, no, no, no. Go back!
过来
Come here!
过来
Come here!
好了 等等 等等
All right, hold on, hold on!
-不是吧 -就是
– Really? – Yup.

You…
你个小
You little…
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
给我
Give me that!
施莱克
所有单位 封锁北边出口
All units, cover the north exit now!
埃文收到
Clear on Evan.
封锁所有出口
Block every possible exit.
回来 该死
Hey! Get back. Shit.
-调查局 算是吧 征用你的车 谢谢 -什么
– FBI. Sort of. I need your car. Thanks. – What?
什么
What?
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
很好 跟上他
Good. Follow him!
别叫我留在车里 永远别
Don’t ever tell me to stay in the car. Ever.
又不是我的命令
I didn’t have tactical command.
如果你不相信我 就告诉我
If you don’t trust me, just tell me.
答应我下次要帮我说话
Promise me, next time, you will back me up.
我们能不能待会再谈
Could we have this conversation later, please?
不能
No!
好吧 我答应你 现在走吧
Okay, fine, I promise. Now, go!
-他们去哪了 -他们去哪了
– Where’d they go? – Where are they?
我不知道 她开了某人的车
I don’t know. She just took some guy’s car.
-他们去哪了 -那边 那边
– Where are they? – That way. That way.
-这是你的车吗 -是
– Is that your car? – Yeah.
我们走
Let’s go.
他在那
There he is!
让开
Move!
左转
Left!
我们在弗兰基罗斯福路向东
We’re heading east on the FDR Drive.
-不是向东 -向北 向北
– This is not east. – North! North!
-我们正向北开往罗斯福路 -搞什么
– We’re heading north on the FDR Drive. – What?
我们在罗斯福路上方为您发来现场报道
We’re coming to you live above the FDR,
正如您所见 纽约市警♥察♥和联邦探员
where NYPD and federal agents, as you now see,
都参与了这场竞速追逐
are engaged in a high-speed pursuit,
他们跟在黑色轿车后面
following a black sedan.
富勒 你在哪儿
Fuller, where are you?
不远 紧跟在你后面
Right here. Trying to catch up to you now.
我们正试图选个更好的位置取景
We’re now trying to get you a better shot.
加把劲
Come on!
抱歉
Sorry.
看来他们正开向
It looks like they’re turning
第59街大桥
onto the 59th Street Bridge.
只要他们还在我们的视线中
As soon as we have them within range,
我们就会为你带来现场直播
we will bring you those pictures live.
好样的 跟紧点儿
Good. Just stay with him.
快快快
Go, go, go!
后面 你在巴士后面
Behind… You’re behind the bus!
超车
Get over!
他妈的
Oh, shit!
出来
Come here!
后退 后退
Get back! Get back!
迪伦 我们走 伙计
Dylan, let’s go, man!
快走 你
Come on, you…
-伙计 快出来 -他会死在这儿的
– Come on, man! Get out! – He’s gonna die in here.
别管他了 你也无能为力
Leave him! There’s nothing you can do!
快走 别管他了
Let’s go! Leave him!
-文件 -迪伦
– The Paper! – Dylan!
我们走 我们走 快点
Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on!
今天 一个受褒奖与争议参半的
Today, the unfolding story of
时时紧抓公众想象力的魔术师团队的故事
a popular and controversial group of magicians,
在警方于唐人街展开的缉拿行动演变为
who have been fast capturing the public’s imagination,
一场在第59街大桥展开的
took a dark turn when a police action that began in Chinatown
戏剧性的高速追击中
developed into a dramatic,
发生了悲剧性的转折
high-speed chase across the 59th Street Bridge,
导致天启四骑士之一的杰克·瓦尔德
which caused a fatal collision that took the life of Jack Wilder,
在汽车爆♥炸♥中不幸罹难
one of the so-called Four Horsemen.
到目前为止 其他三名成员仍不知所踪
The whereabouts of the other three Horsemen remain unknown at this time.
迪伦 他们刚刚调查了
Dylan, they just figured out
杰克车里的那份文件
what the paper was in Jack’s car.
那他们有什么发现吗
So they know what it is?
到底那小子为什么誓死保护它
And why the kid died trying to protect it.
埃文斯会尽快让我们知道的
Evans is on his way to brief us right now.
我们走
Let’s go.
但你还是先听下电♥话♥
You’re gonna wanna take this first, though.
谁打来的
What’s that?
你的朋友撒迪厄斯·布雷德利
Your friend Thaddeus Bradley.
罗兹
Rhodes.
你知道魔术师助手的作用
You do understand the function
对吧 罗兹探员
of the magician’s assistant, don’t you, Agent Rhodes?
当魔术师负责耍把戏时
Yeah, she’s there to distract them
助手来分散观众的注意力
while he sets up the trick.
你错得还不算太离谱
You’d be right if you weren’t so wrong.
当你关注魔术师时
While you’re watching the magician,
那一脸无辜的小可爱却在操控一切
that lovely innocent is actually pulling the strings.
你不觉得派个做文员的国际刑♥警♥
Don’t you find it peculiar that Interpol would send you
来当你的助手很奇怪吗
a first timer off the desk to be your assistant?
她为什么会加入这个案子
Why did she request to be put on the case?
她是被委派来的
She was assigned to the case.
抽到好牌了
Luck of the draw.
就像在牌堆里随便选张牌
Like choosing a random card in the deck.
我觉得你突然间的好心才更奇怪
I find it odd, your sudden act of generosity.
你在打什么算盘
What’s in it for you?
我只是想让游戏更加公平
Just trying to even the game.
我觉得我是在
I feel like I’m playing with
和绑了沙袋 戴了脚蹼的人斗
somebody wearing ankle weights and flippers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!