if it was possible to dry yourself with a sock.
谢谢你能和我一起做这些事
Thanks for doing that with me.
我不想错过这种美妙的经历
I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
星星出来了
The stars are out.
是啊
Yeah.
看见那五颗在一起的星星吗
See that group of five up there?
连成了一条曲线
The kind of curved shape.
看见了吗 看见了吗
See them? See them?
看见了
Yeah.
我不知道它们叫什么
I’ve got no idea what they’re called.
来吧
Go on.
我不能这样
No.
怎么了
What?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不喜欢我吗
Don’t you like me?
不是这样的
It’s not that.
我觉得我做不到
I don’t think I can handle it.
回头见
I’ll see you around.
苔丝 苔丝 等等 别走
Tess… Tess, wait. Come on.
泰莎 别这样
Tessa, come on.
我犯了个错误
No, I’ve made a mistake.
什么 什么错误
What? What mistake?
你救不了我
You can’t save me.
你还是个婴儿的时候
When you were a baby,
我和你妈妈躺着睁大眼 看着你呼吸
me and your mum used to lie awake at night watching you breathe.
我们相信 如果我们不看着你
We were convinced that if we stopped looking,
你就会忘了该怎么呼吸
you’d forget how to do it.
你慢慢长大 产生另一种牵肠挂肚
As your kids get older, it’s a different kind of worry.
无时无刻 永不停息
It never ever goes.
想想我说的话
Please think about that.
我宁愿听见你骂我
You know, I kind of prefer it when you give me shit.
泰莎
Tessa?
护士
Nurse!
这儿 宝贝
Here, darling.
没事的 没事的
Okay, okay.
我们马上来清理干净
We’ll soon have that cleared up.
我很抱歉 不好意思
I’m sorry. Sorry.
没事的 宝贝
It’s okay, darling.
你好 泰莎 感觉怎么样了
Hello, Tessa. How are you?
还不错
Good.
别把自己想得太娇贵就行了
I think dignity’s overrated anyway.
昨晚我们做了几项检查
We performed some tests last night.
恐怕癌症已经扩散到你的脊髓液了
I’m afraid the cancer has spread to your spinal fluid.
病情比预想恶化得更快
Things are progressing more quickly than we first thought.
你剩下的时间不多了
You’ve moved further down the line.
还有多久
How much further?
我建议你去做自己想做的事
I would encourage you to do the things you want to do.
一直在做
I’m trying.
魔幻花♥园♥
Enchanted Garden!
美极了
That was lovely.
无聊 换个花样
Boring. Do another.
你想做什么 让我放个火箭吗
What do you want to do? Should I do a rocket?
好啊 放个火箭
Yes! Do a rocket!
来了
Okay.
你怎么会来
Remind me again why you’re here.
你♥爸♥说要是我不来 就砍断我的腿
Your father said he’d chop my legs off if I didn’t show up.
准备好了吗 各位
Ready, everybody?
捂住耳朵 这个声音很响
Cover your ears, this is gonna be a loud one.

Okay.
好什么
Okay?
很好
Okay.
还不赖 你还有什么好东西
Not bad. What else you got in there?
想看21连发瀑布式烟花吗
Should I go for a 21-shot Cascade?
好耶 放这个 我来数
Yes, do the Cascade! I’ll count.
准备 好 来吧
Ready? Right, here we go.
一 二 三
One, two, three…

Three…
-四 -四 五
– Four… – Four, five…
泰莎
Tessa…
最坏的情况是什么
What’s the worst that can happen?
会伤人
It’ll hurt.
已经伤人了
It already hurts.
佐伊说得对 重获新生
Zoey was right. I’m alive.
重获新生
I’m alive.
早上好 爸爸 睡得好吗
Morning, Dad. Sleep well?
你是谁 你对我女儿做了什么
Who are you? What have you done with my daughter?

Sit.
吃早饭 喝咖啡
Eat. Drink coffee.
爸爸 我想介绍个人给你认识
Dad, I want to introduce someone.
天哪
Oh, God.
这是亚当 亚当 这是我爸爸
This is Adam. Adam, Dad.
很高兴见到你 先生
It’s good to meet you, sir.
你不一定要叫他先生
You don’t have to call him sir.
叫先生挺好
Sir will be fine.
很好 谁要吃吐司
Excellent. Who wants toast?
你可以走了
You can go.
那我得错过多少乐趣啊
And miss all the fun?
没事的 苔丝
It’s all right, Tess.
请坐
Sit down.
男人一生中糟糕的一天就是
It’s a terrible day in a man’s life
女儿带男孩回家
when his daughter brings a boy home.
我总是想如果我杀了第一个
I always thought if I killed the first one,
流言就会让每个人望而却步
word would get around.
你上大学了吗
Do you go to college?
是的 我考上了
Yeah, I had a place.
但发生了一些事
Then some stuff happened, you know.
我知道 对你的遭遇我表示很遗憾
I know what happened. I’m sorry for your loss.
你妈妈最近怎么样
How is your mum doing?
有些时候还不错
Some days she seems okay.
我总是会考虑到泰莎
I used to think that about Tessa.
你清楚她的情况了吗
You’re aware of her condition?
清楚 她都告诉我了
Yeah, she’s told me everything.
不 她没有
No, she hasn’t.
如果她想让你对她着迷
If she wants you to find her attractive,
她绝不会毫无保留得把一切都告诉你
then one thing she won’t have done is told you everything.
你多大了
How old are you?
怎么了
Why?
因为处在你这个年纪
Because at your age,
你没必要去看护一个人
you shouldn’t have to be nursing someone.
泰莎不需要看护
Tessa doesn’t need nursing.
不 她需要
Yes, she does.
而且会越来越需要
And she will more and more.
而你 小伙子 你还胜任不了
And you, my young friend, you’re simply not up to the task.
所以 你不如做件好事
So, why don’t you do us all a favor,
从她仅剩的生命中消失吧
and piss off out of what’s left of her life.
你怎么从你♥爸♥那儿借到车的
So, how’d you get your dad to lend you the car?
我以为你还和他冷战呢
I thought you weren’t speaking to him.
我忘记问理由了
I knew there was a reason I forgot to ask.
谢谢你带我来
Well, thanks for bringing me.
我以为这里到处是崩溃的女孩
I thought it would be full of girls
拿着纸巾一把鼻涕一把眼泪
holding tissues and looking gutted.
起码斯科特为了保密 付了手术费
At least Scott paid for privacy.
他会原谅你的
He’ll get over it.
不会 永远不会
No, never.
他永远不会原谅我 他恨我
He never will. He hates me.
你恨我吗
Do you?
我今天和他们谈了谈
I’m just talking to them today.
为了下次预约吗
About making another appointment?
没错 我想让一切都过去 好吗
Yes. Yeah, I want it gone, all right?
佐伊·沃克 你可以进来了
Zoey Walker? We’re ready for you now.
我只是想快点让它过去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!