你11岁退学的 对吧
You left in Year 11 , didn’t you?
10岁
Ten.
最近怎么样 还在接受治疗吗
So how’s it going? Are you still having all that treatment?
没有了
Not anymore.
这么说你有所好转了吗
So you’re better?
没有
No.
你们两个想干什么
What do you two want?
佐伊 你在和她逛街吗
Zoey. You helping her shop?
-我们走吧 -好
– Are you ready to go? – Yeah.
你真的在和斯科特·雷德蒙交往吗
Is it true you’ve been seeing Scott Redmond?
关你什么事 你认识他吗
What’s it to you? Do you know him?
好了 我们快走吧
All right, let’s go.
每个人都认识他
Everybody knows him.
他和我妹约会了半个小时左右
He went out with my sister for about half an hour.
是真的吗
Is that right?
我得赶紧去邀请人来参加我的葬礼
I have to go collect the invites for my funeral.
-你是认真的吗 -没错
– Really? – Yeah.
我还要亲自挑选吊唁词
I also need to sort out the readings.
我才不要那种恶心的诗
Make sure it’s not that bloody poem.
恶心得要死
It’s been done to death.
放开我
Let go of me.
只是两个白♥痴♥ 小佐 她们什么都不清楚
They’re idiots, Zo. They don’t know anything.
我懂
I know.
我得去找他
I have to go find him.
现在
Now?
没错 对不起 我得走了
Yeah. I’m sorry. I need to go.
还有一个 捉住她
Another one! Stop her too!
看你还跑
Gotcha.
坐吧
Sit down.
把东西拿出来
Empty your pockets.
这就是所谓的现行犯 对吧
Well, I’d call that evidence, wouldn’t you?
姓名 地址 监护人电♥话♥
Name. Address. Parents’ phone numbers.
别打给我爸
Don’t call my dad.
这由我们说了算
We have a choice.
我们要不打给他 要不打给警♥察♥
We can call him, or we can call the police.
那就打给警♥察♥吧 每次都是如此的
The police, every time.
我跟外面那男人说了由我来处理
Now, I told that guy out there I’d handle it,
但如果你…
and if you…
听着
Listen…
这是静脉导管插入的痕迹
This is a portacath.
是药物治疗的注射口
It’s an access disk for medical treatments.
我患有急性淋巴母细胞性白血病
I have acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
请你先穿好衣服
Please put your shirt back on.
你听说过急性淋巴母细胞性白血病吗
Do you know what acute lymphoblastic leukemia is?
不 不知道
No, I’m afraid I don’t.
是一种癌症
It’s cancer.
我还是要打给你♥爸♥
I still have to call your dad.
你呢 借口又是什么
And you, what’s your excuse?
她偷了什么
What did she take?
一支净蓝家庭验孕剂
One Clearblue Home Pregnancy Test.
你的清单上也包括商店行窃吗
Was this on the list? Shoplifting?
你到底在干什么 泰莎
What are you doing, Tessa?
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?
在最短的时间内做最多的事
As much as I can. As fast as I can.
我希望你不要在这样做了
I wish you’d stop.
你希望我披着毛毯 蜷缩在沙发里
You’d prefer I spend the rest of my life
头靠着你的肩膀
huddled in a blanket on the sofa,
度过余生
with my head on your shoulder.
是 没错 你想要怪我吗
Yeah, I would. Can you blame me?
没错
Yes, I would.
我的重点是 我喜欢女强人
My point is, I like a strong woman.
你一直渴望被抱上♥床♥
You’ve always wanted to be carried to bed.
我确实是很渴望被抱上♥床♥
I have always wanted to be carried to bed.
但我永远不会将一个捣蛋鬼
What I don’t do, is bring to a mate’s party
带到朋友的派对去 哪怕是迷人的捣蛋鬼
an, admittedly perfectly formed, young pixie warlock.
她才不是什么捣蛋鬼
Yeah, she isn’t a warlock.
我意思是
I mean you can’t just go around
她不能那样任意妄为 挑起事端
starting fights every which way
发生争执
and shaking things up like that.
显然可以
Apparently you can.
向右看
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我跟踪你一天了
I’ve been stalking you all day.
只不过我现在才鼓起勇气投案自首
I only just now plucked up the courage to reveal myself.
真的
Really?
假的
No.
我爸爸去健康食品店 正好路过这里
My dad’s in the health food store. He could drive past.
很高兴又见到你的朋友吧
It’s nice to see your mates again.
是啊 总是很愉快
Yeah. Always a pleasure.
有缘再会吧
Well, I’ll see you around, maybe.
当然 再见
Sure, yeah.
我知道你在看我
I know you’re looking.
我没在看
I’m not looking.
骗子
Liar.
或许你可以考虑一下回学校去
Perhaps you should think about going back to school.
回到正常的生活轨道上
A bit of normality in your life.
我不会回去的
I’m not going back to school.
那里会让绝症更嚣张
There’s got to be some perks to terminal illness.
我快把你逼疯了 是吗
I’m killing you, right?
每天如此
Every day.
看着点 伙计
Watch out, mate.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Bloody idiot.
这人想干什么
What’s this guy up to?
泰莎 你去哪儿 泰莎
Tessa, where are you going? Tessa?
泰莎
Tessa!
真过瘾
That was good.
乘摩托车兜风
A ride on a motorbike.
应该被列在清单上
Should have been on my list.
都列了些什么 说个听听
What is? Name one.
出名
Fame.
你想变得多有名
How famous do you want to be?
我的离世 足以让整个世界停止运转
Enough for the whole world to stop what it’s doing
并亲自过来跟我道别
and personally come and say goodbye to me when I die.
幸好你的要求并不过分
I think it’s good you’re not asking too much there.
我只是希望我的名字能被人记住
I just want to have my name out there somewhere, you know.
你不必担心被人遗忘 苔丝
You don’t have to worry about being forgotten, Tess.
还有别的吗
Anything else?

Yeah.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我刚刚想到一个
I just thought of another.
你不会是想裸泳吧
You’re not gonna swim naked.
才不是 你以为我疯了吗
No way. You think I’m crazy?
不能算全♥裸♥
Not naked.
苔丝 苔丝
Tess! Tess!
好吧 数到三 怎么样
Okay, count of three, yeah?
什么
What?
做件疯狂的事 数到三 冲进海
Just got to commit. We just run in, full whack.
-说定了 -好
– Deal. – Right.
-别想太多 -开始吧
– Bollocks. – Here we go.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
你使诈 太狡猾了
You’re evil! You are so evil!
感觉如何
How is it?
真的很爽 很舒服啊
Yeah, actually really gorgeous and lovely.
真的吗
Really?
假的 不过无论如何都要来试一下
No. But go for it anyway.
来啊 怕什么
Come on, what are you scared of?
没怕什么
Nothing.
太棒了 好舒服
Okay, okay.
最棒的是
See, the great thing is,
事实上 我总是很疑惑
I have actually always wondered
我能不能用一只袜子把全身擦干

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!