怎么可能 我装回去了 没问题的
What do you mean? I can, no trouble.
前提是这小零件没啥用途
Just so long as this bit wasn’t important.
你刚说去哪来着
Where did you say we were going again?
我可没说
I didn’t.
什么 不要
What? No.
越野远足 太棒了
A good long cross-country hike. Excellent.
我最大的困扰
Because my big problem
就是有劲没处使
is too much energy to burn.
快到了
Nearly there.
这次远足很值吧
It’s worth it, yeah?
没错
Yes.
能谈谈你父母的事吗
So, what’s the story with you and your mum?
我爸去年车祸去世了
My dad died last year. He was hit by a car.
所以尽管我被大学录取了
I had a place at college,
却不得不推迟入学
but I had to defer it.
你应该复学的
You should still go.
我还没决定 我不太…
I don’t know. I kind of…
我不太确定自己是否已经准备好了
I’m not sure I was ready for it anyway.
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
偶尔吧
It comes and goes.
很多人以为 人身患绝症时
Most people think that when you’re sick
就会变得无所畏惧
you become fearless and brave,
但其实根本不是
but you don’t.
大部分时间 我觉得像是被神经病跟踪
Most of the time it’s like being stalked by a psycho,
每分每秒都害怕被杀
like I might get shot any second.
但有时这种感觉也会暂时消失
Sometimes I forget about it for hours.
什么时候
What makes you forget?
我和你待在树林里的那个下午
When I was with you in the wood,
我的恐惧消失得无影无踪
I didn’t think about it for the whole afternoon.
看着我
Look at me.
我现在也不害怕
I’m not thinking about it now.
你为什么不想去
So, why don’t you want to go?
早知道我不告诉你了
I shouldn’t have said anything.
为时已晚
Genie’s out of the bottle now.
是谁开的派对
Whose party is it?
我也不太清楚
I’m not sure.
你没受到邀请吗
You didn’t get invited?
不用邀请也可以去
That’s not really how it works.
你的朋友都去吗
But all your mates are going?
应该是吧
I guess, yeah.
我很久都没去过这种派对了
I just haven’t done this stuff in a while.
我也是
Makes two of us.
你先到处逛逛
Do you just want to hang out here?
我去拿点喝的
I’ll get us something to drink.
好的
Yeah.
要不我们俩一起去
Or come with me?
我陪你去
I’ll come with you.
他来了
Hey, there he is!
先说好 你可别生气
Sorry to bother you,
但我们真的在这儿见过一个
it’s just we used to know someone
和你朋友长得一模一样的美女
who looked just like your friend here.
我是泰莎 很高兴认识你们
I’m Tessa. It’s nice to meet you.
如果就是你把他从家里拽出来的话
If you’re the one that got him out of the house,
我也很高兴认识你
it’s good to meet you, too.
大学生活怎么样
How’s college?
所有课随便你爱上不上
You don’t even have to pretend to learn anything.
值得一试
You should try it.
好吧 过段时间
Yeah, I will, sometime.
这啤酒你还要不要喝
Are you drinking this?
其实…
Yeah, actually…
时不时参加一下那种派对 感觉还不错
Yeah, it’s good, I think, just to pop in to parties like that.
不过该闪人的时候还是要趁早闪
Don’t want to outstay a welcome,
你说对吧
do you?
刚刚的派对还挺热闹的
You got a pretty big one there.
你应该多出门的
You should get out more.
反正我即使是不请自来
Well, then they wouldn’t care
他们也不会介意的 对吧
when I walked in, would they?
那女生伤害过你吗
Did that girl hurt you?
恰恰相反
Other way round.
她的拳头挨了我一下巴
I caught her fist a good one with my chin,
她的膝盖结结实实挨了我鼻子一击
then whacked her right in the knee with my nose.
别再这么鲁莽行事了
You need to be careful.
我才不要
No, I don’t.
我就这德性
That’s the thing.
进去吧
Here you go then.
什么意思
How do you mean?
你到了啊
This is you.
瞎说
No, bollocks, no way.
我要送你到家门口
I’ll walk you to your door.
你说真的吗
Are you sure?
当然 举手之劳
Yeah, of course, no trouble.
你看是吧
See?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
你掉了5美元
You dropped a fiver.
什么
What?
5美元 你是掉的
That fiver. You dropped it.
不是我的
That’s not mine.
我亲眼看到从你裤袋掉出来的
I saw it come out of your pocket.
-真的吗 -当然
– Really? – Yeah.
因为我一直在留意你
‘Cause I was looking.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, well, thanks.
太酷了 实在太酷了
That was so cool. It totally was.
我们太有犯罪潜能了
We rock as criminals.
看看你那放电的眼神
That flirty eye thing you were doing.
你不也分秒不差地把卡抽出走吗
What about you nipping in there with the perfect timing?
现在怎么办
So now what?
提钱 狂欢
Now we get some cash out and party.
-用这张卡吗 -正解
– With the card? – Right.
好吧 密♥码♥是多少
Okay. What’s the number?
你说什么
What do you mean?
你没看到密♥码♥吗
Didn’t you see the number?
没有 我正忙着对他放电呢
No, I was doing the flirty eye thing.
我也忙着把卡抽出来啊
I was nipping in there.
看来我们并没有犯罪天赋
We suck as criminals.
可能这样更好 那人似乎是个好人
Probably best. The guy seemed all right.
或者我们应该把卡还给他
Maybe we should try and give his card back.
怎么还
And how are we going to do that?
我没打扰两位吧 站…
Not interrupting anything, am I? Get…
-泰莎 -说
– Tessa. – What?
-那张卡 -怎么样
– The card. – What about it?
扔给他
Give it back to him!
斯科特装淡定 但是我清楚他很为我着迷
Scott plays it cool. I know he’s crazy about me.
你怎么知道
How’d you know?
因为他是男的
Because he’s a guy.
我相信你
I’ll take your word for it.
可是他昨晚为毛没打给我
So, why didn’t he call me last night?
小佐 我有事要告诉你
Zo, there’s something I need to tell you.
先把这事做了再说
Let’s get this done first.
记住 商店偷窃的重点是要自信
Remember, shoplifting’s all about confidence.
挺直背走 拿起来然后塞进袋子
Walk tall, pick and pocket.
那一家 我们分头行动
In there, we go in separate.
为什么不一起去
Why not together?
为了避人耳目 快
More suspicious. Go on.
好吧
Right.
泰莎 是泰莎·斯科特吗
Tessa? Tessa Scott?
不是 认错人了
No. Sorry.
才没有
It is you.
不记得我们了吗 同一所学校的
Don’t you remember us? From school.
我记起来了
Oh, yeah.