The blood test confirmed our worst fears.
医生告诉我们
The doctors told us they couldn’t
她没有治愈的希望
hold out any hope for her survival,
由于这样的结论
which brought us to the point where
泰莎认为她别无选择
Tessa felt like she had no choice
只能停止化疗
but to end her chemotherapy entirely.
泰莎 你选择放弃治疗
Tessa, you chose to give up the treatment.
你才17岁 这是个重大的决定
That’s a big decision for a 17-year-old.
如果我…
If I may…
接受更多的侵入性治疗
The more aggressive treatments,
只能稍稍延长泰莎的生命
they would have only slightly prolonged Tessa’s life.
还有其他的方式可以保证她的健康
There are other ways to maintain her health.
爸爸
Dad…
比如 研究显示
For example, studies have shown
丰富的营养完全可以调整身体系统
that good nutrition can rebalance a system entirely.
所以我们才会来这里 提高大家的认识
That’s why we’re here really, to raise awareness, and…
-爸爸…-怎么
– Dad… – What?
有时候他不得不停下
He’s gonna have to stop sometime.
停下什么 泰莎
Stop what, Tessa?
他知道 总会发生的
He knows it’s gonna happen.
但他总是希望不要发生
But he can’t stop hoping that it won’t.
确实 如果我继续化疗
It’s true that if I kept going with the chemo,
我也许能活得更久一点
I’d probably live a bit longer.
但是化疗让我很难受
But it made me feel so bad.
而且在死前我还有想做的事情
And there are things I want to do before I die.
事情
Things?
对 我列了一个清单
Yeah. I’ve got a list.
你♥爸♥爸没说过这个
Your dad didn’t mention that.
那是因为他不知道
That’s ’cause he doesn’t know about it.
单子上的事大多是违法的
Most of what’s on it is illegal.
我都不敢问了
I’m almost scared to ask.
昨晚我差点和人上♥床♥
Well, I nearly had sex last night,
当然 严格来说这不犯法
which isn’t actually technically against the law of course,
但过程太糟了 那男的该被抓起来
but it was so crap the guy should be arrested anyway.
好了 我想时间差不多了
Okay, I think that’s all we’ve got time for.
接下来我打算尝试药品
Next I’m planning to take drugs.
哪种比较好 有建议吗
Do you have any advice which ones?
够了 泰莎
That’s enough, Tessa.
不可思议
Very amusing.
做♥爱♥ 药品 摇滚
Sex and drugs and rock ‘n’ roll.
各位听众 大家都听到了
Ladies and gents, I think you’ll agree
这是一位勇于直面生命的少女
there is a young lady taking life by the horns.
非常感谢 泰莎和她的父亲
Thank you very much, Tessa and her dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
下面播报天气
And now the weather.
早晨有大风
Squally this morning,
下午风力加大 而剩下几天则是晴好天气
rounding up this afternoon and clearing for the rest of the week.
-她出去了 -没
– She’s out. – No.
爸爸…
Dad…
等着
Wait.
没睡好
Bad night?
没有的事
There’s no such thing.
亲爱的 进来吧
Hello, darlings. Come on in.
妈妈好
Hi, Mum.
你看起来很焦虑
You look stressed.
都怪她 我4点回来
Blame her. Back at 4:00.
这是新魔术 妈妈 我能让硬币消失
It’s a new trick, Mum. I can make a coin disappear.
你想看吗
Do you want to see it?
不想 宝贝 我想先喝杯咖啡
No, darling. Not before coffee.
先喝咖啡 给你姐姐看吧
Nothing before the coffee. Show your sister.
她从来不感兴趣 她不在乎
She’s never interested. She doesn’t care.
我想不是的
I’m sure she does.
我真的不在乎
I really don’t.
你怎么不去看看动画片呢
Why don’t you go and watch CBeebies or something?
因为我都9岁了
Because I’m nine.
我听广播了
I heard you on the radio.
你遇见了一个男孩
You met a boy.
泰莎 答应我每次都要戴安全套
Tessa, promise me you’ll always use a condom.
我知道橡胶味挺让人扫兴的
I know the smell of rubber can be off-putting,
但淋病也一样
but, then, so is gonorrhea.
拜托别说了 我的惊恐发作要发作了
Please stop. My panic attack is having a panic attack.
不要滥交
And don’t have casual sex.
是吗
Really?
是的 亲爱的
No, darling.
你必须一直一直努力控制自己
You must always, always try as hard as you can.
我要纹个纹身
I’ve got to get a tattoo.
想要一整个
And I want one and all.
遍布全身的我的纹身像
Over my whole body, of myself.
只是个子更高 胸更大
And taller, with bigger tits.
怎么了
What’s up?
他是个大骗子
He’s such a bloody liar.
-谁 -斯科特
– Who? – Scott.
他说他在这有个摊位
Said he had a stall here.
所以我们才来这里吗
Is that why we came?
真不敢相信他放我鸽子
I can’t believe he’d blow me off.
我带给他了美好的生命体验
I gave him the ride of his life.
-小佐 -贱♥人♥
– Zo. – Wanker.
-小佐…-怎么了
– Zo… – What?
他在那
He’s right there.
帅哥
Hey, handsome.
怎么了
What’s up?
不知道 你告诉我啊
I don’t know. You tell me.
最好表现给我看
Or better yet, show me.
你还好吗
How are you?
我很好
I’m fine.
那天晚上我把你丢下 我只是想…
I know I left you hanging the other night and I just wanted…
不 是我的错
No, it was my fault.
什么
What?
我…我没能更加…
I just… I could’ve been a bit more…
她告诉你了
She told you.
什么
What?
你说了 是不是 你告诉他了
You did, didn’t you? You told him about me.
你不该这么做
Shouldn’t have done that.
泰莎 等等
Tessa, wait!
泰莎
Tessa!
你错过午餐了
Hey. You missed lunch.
你吃吧
You eat it.
你拿下这些要干什么
What are you doing with all this?
隔壁花♥园♥点了堆火
There’s a bonfire in the garden next door.
别这么做 拜托别这么做
Don’t do that. Please don’t do that.
如果你不想要这些 给我吧
If you don’t want these things, I do.
那是西班牙 在那你的病情得到缓解
That’s Spain. You were in remission.
一个男孩朝我吹口哨 你照了下来
A boy whistled at me, and you took that.
你说我永远不愿忘记这第一个口哨
Said I’d never want to forget my first whistle.
没错
Yeah.
但我想忘
But I do.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我能用吗
Do you mind?
没问题
Feel very free.
我叫亚当
I’m Adam.
你是泰莎
And you’re Tessa.
我在附近见过你 在我家搬来之后
I’ve seen you around, since we moved here.
我本来想自我介绍的 但…
I meant to introduce myself, but…
这不是情书
They’re not love letters.
那不是我的管辖范围
It’s none of my business.
我只是想说 我并没有失恋什么的
I’m just saying. I didn’t get dumped or anything.
我没这么想
I wouldn’t have thought so.
我还有很多要烧的东西
Anyway, I’ve got more stuff to burn.
不错啊 来烧吧
Cool, whack it on.
就是它
This is going.
这样最好 这是件危险的裙子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!