契机
Moments…
就是现在
This is one.
此时此刻 绝对的契机
This right here, right now, is definitely a moment.
泰莎
Tessa?
一切皆有可能
Anything could happen next.
-泰莎 -什么
– Tessa? – What?
你没听我说话
You’re not listening to me.
我听着呢
I am listening to you.
我刚才说了什么
What did I just say?
我没听
I wasn’t listening to you.
我说今晚对你来说很重要
I’m saying this is a big night for you.
嬉皮士请走边门
清单上的第一项
Number one on the list.
没有什么清单
There is no list.
你不是说要写一个吗
You were gonna make a list.
还没开始写呢
I haven’t started.
那现在写吧 来吧
Then start now. Go on.
你想要哪个 我哪个都行
Right. So, which one do you want? Because I really don’t mind.
金发的
The blond one.
金发的 确定
The blond one? You’re sure?
-你想要他 -说了我不在乎 只是…
– You want him? – Like I said, I don’t mind. Just…
你去找金发的吧
You can have the blond one.
如果你确定的话
Only if you’re sure.
-小佐… -怎么了 宝贝
– Zo… – What, babe?
和不认识的人做这种事 会不会很放荡
If I do this with someone I don’t know, does that make me a slag?
会让你重获新生
It makes you alive.

那个酒吧 你们经常去吗
So, that club, are you guys regulars there?
不是 你呢
No. You?
偶尔会去
Sometimes, you know.
这样啊
Right.
我们能去别的地方吗
Is there anywhere else we can go?
喝茶 还是咖啡
Do you want a cup of tea? Or coffee?
随便
Sure, yeah. Either.
其实没有咖啡了
We haven’t actually got any coffee.
好吧
Okay.
我找不到茶
I can’t find the tea.
喝水就行
Water’s fine.
你最喜欢什么…
So, what’s your favorite…
你想吻我吗
Do you want to kiss me?
当然
God, yeah.
-天啊 -没事的
– Jesus Christ! – It’s okay.
-我的天啊 -别慌
– Jesus bloody Christ! – It’s fine.
怎么了
What happened?
这女孩的头发…她头发掉我手里了
This girl’s head… Her head came off in my hand!
你们笑什么 这不好笑
What are you laughing at? It’s not funny.
吓死我了
Scared the piss out of me.
你经常这样变装出门吗
So, do you often go out in disguise?
戴那个假发
The hair hat and all.
不得不戴 我病了
I got given it. I was ill.
现在好点了吗
Are you better now?
好多了
All better.
前戏不应该再久一点吗
Aren’t we supposed to do that for a bit longer?
我已经可以了
I’m ready now.
等等 你能看着我吗
Wait, wait. Can you just look at me for one second?
这是我第一次
This is my first time.
真不可思议
That’s amazing.
显然你不是
Obviously it’s not yours.
现在别说话了
Stop talking now.
不是这样的
Yeah, not like this.
什么
What?
抱歉 我不做了
Sorry. Not gonna happen.
你耍我的吧 都做到这里了
You’re shitting me. You come this far, and…
我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry. Really.
随你便吧
Whatever.
好吧
Okay.
我要爱你直至世界末日
I will love you till the end of time
甘愿付出亿万年的等待
I would wait a million years
许诺你将记得你是我的
Promise you’ll remember that you’re mine
宝贝 你能否看穿泪水
Baby, can you see through the tears
比你所有的前任都更爱你
Love you more than those bitches before
说你会记得 说你会记得
Say you’ll remember, Say you’ll remember
宝贝 是谁
Baby, who
我要爱你直至世界末日
I will love you till the end of time
活在当下
伟大的梦想 黑帮
Big dreams, gangsta
你说要离开 开始新生活
Said you had to leave to start your life over
我就像 求你别走
I was like, no, please,
留下来 无须钱 我们总会有办法
Stay here, we don’t need no money, we could make it all work
在周日他离去
But he headed out on Sunday
说好将于周一回返
Said he’d come home Monday
我彻夜等待 来回踱步 怀揣期待
I stay up waitin’, anticipatin’, and pacing’
他在追逐金钱
But he was chasing paper
赌博被捕 是他最后的消息
Caught up in the game that was the last I heard
我要爱你直至世界末日
I will love you till the end of time
甘愿付出亿万年的等待
I would wait a million years
许诺你将记得你是我的
Promise you’ll remember that you’re mine
宝贝 你能否看穿泪水
Baby, can you see through the tears?
比你所有的前任都更爱你
Love you more than those bitches before
说你会记得 说你会记得
Say you’ll remember, Say you’ll remember
宝贝 是谁
Baby, who
我要爱你直至世界末日
I will love you till the end of time
比你所有的前任都更爱你
Love you more than those bitches before
说你会记得 说你会记得
Say you’ll remember, Say you’ll remember
宝贝 是谁
Baby, who
我要爱你直至世界末日
I will love you till the end of time
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thanks. – Thank you.
我不明白 真心不明白
I don’t understand it. I just don’t get it.
你总是什么都告诉我的
You always tell me everything.
我从来没有什么都告诉你
I never tell you anything.
那现在告诉我吧 昨晚你干什么去了
Why don’t you start now? What were you doing last night?
继续问吧 爸爸 精诚所至金石为开
Keep asking, Dad. The 15th time is the charm.
我是凯若琳 理查德的制♥作♥人
Hi, I’m Caroline, Richard’s producer.
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone.
很高兴见到你
Hi. Good to meet you in person.
这就是泰莎吧
And this must be Tessa.
我是
That’s me!
电梯坏了 她可以爬楼梯吗
The lift’s not working. Can she manage the stairs?
当然 她可以的
Yeah, she’ll be fine.
好的
Okay.
泰莎·斯科特和她父亲来了
Tessa Scott and her father.
你们好 请坐
Hi, guys. Take a seat.
很高兴能来这里
Really pleased to be here.
我们都很喜欢你的节目
Yeah, we’re big fans.
很好 我们先稍稍聊一下
Great. We’ll just have a little chat.
尽量保持自然 我会引导你们 好吗
Be as natural as you can and I’ll help you through. Okay?
你的侧重点是什么
So, what’s your angle going to be?
是讲一个濒死女孩的故事
Is it the whole dying girl thing,
还是有什么独到的设计
or do you have something original planned?
什么
Sorry?
泰莎
Tessa.
我懂这很沉重 但尽量乐观点 好吗
I know it’s heavy stuff, but let’s try to keep it upbeat. Yeah?
现在很高兴在演播室迎来我的客人
And now I’m delighted to have as my guest in the studio
她是一位非常勇敢的女孩 泰莎·斯科特
a very brave young lady indeed, Tessa Scott.
泰莎身患白血病已有4年
Tessa’s been living with leukemia for the past four years,
现在她要和父亲一起 讲讲她的故事
and she’s here with her dad to talk about it.
请告诉我们 你们何时发现了泰莎的患病了
Tell us, when did you realize that Tessa was first ill?
4年前
Four years ago.
她病了 泰莎的妈妈和我
She had, well, we thought it was the flu,
本以为那是感冒
Tessa’s mum and I.
但是感冒一直没好
But the flu just wouldn’t clear up.
验血结果证实了我们最坏的猜想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!