♪Try as they may they can never define♪
过来坐我旁边
Come and sit with me.
♪你我的心在诉说什么♪
♪What’s been said between your heart and mine♪
♪你脸上的笑容 让我明白你需要我♪
♪The smile on your face lets me know that you need me♪
♪你眼中真情流转♪
♪There’s a truth in your eyes♪
♪诉说你永远不会离开我♪
♪Saying you’ll never leave me♪
完蛋 完蛋
Bollocks! Bollocks!
-你看到我的眼镜了吗 -没有
– Have you seen my glasses? – No, afraid not.
真是完蛋了 平常我的眼镜随手就能找到
Big, big bollocks! Average day, my glasses are everywhere.
随便就能找到我的眼镜
Everywhere I look there’s a pair of glasses.
但当我想去电影院时 眼镜就不见了
But when I want to go to the cinema, they’ve vanished.
这真是人生的惨剧
It’s one of life’s real cruelties.
跟远东地震
That’s compared to, like, earthquakes in the Far East
或睾丸癌相比也算吗
or testicular cancer, is it?
该死 到时间了吗
Oh, shit. Is that the time?
谢谢你帮我找眼镜啊
Thanks for all your help on the glasses thing.
不客气 你找到了吗
Oh, you’re welcome. Did you find them?
-差不多吧 -不错
– Sort of. – Great.
♪你脸上的笑容 让我明白你需要我♪
♪The smile on your face lets me know that you need me♪
♪你眼中真情流转♪
♪There’s a truth in your eyes♪
♪诉说你永远不会离开我♪
♪Saying you’ll never leave me♪
♪你手掌的触碰 会在我跌倒时将我扶起♪
♪The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me wherever I fall♪
是谁甩了谁
So who left who?
-她甩了我 -为什么
– Uh, she left me. – Why?
她看透了我
She saw through me.
这可不妙
That’s not good.
这的确不妙
That’s not good.
我可以天天看安娜·斯科特
You can give me Anna Scott any day.
我不喜欢她上一部电影
I didn’t like her last film.
电影院的灯一关我就睡着了
Fell asleep as soon as the lights went down.
我不在乎电影什么样
I don’t really care what the film’s like.
只要电影里有她 我就可以
Any film with her in, it’s fine by me.
她不是我喜欢的类型 我更喜欢另一个
She’s not my type at all. I prefer the other one.
那个金发美女 长得很甜美
You know, blonde, sweet-looking.
她叫什么名字来着
You know, what’s-her-name.
带她喝咖啡就高♥潮♥的那个
Has an orgasm every time you take her out for a cup of coffee.
梅格·瑞恩的电影
《当哈利遇到莎莉》里的情节
-梅格·瑞恩 -对 没错
– Meg Ryan. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 她很棒 斯科特小姐的问题在于
No, she’s too wholesome. The point about Miss Scott is…
她总是眼神闪烁
she’s got that twinkle in her eyes.
可能是吸毒了 大半辈子都在戒毒所度过的
Probably drug-induced. Spends most of her life in bloody rehab.
不管怎么说 她肯定很轻易就会跟人上♥床♥
Well, whatever. She’s so clearly up for it.
大部分女孩都会说 “滚开 恶心的东西”
You see, most girls, they’re all like, “Stay away, chum.”
但是安娜 她绝对天天盼着跟人上♥床♥
But Anna, she is absolutely gagging for it.
你知道在一大半语言中
Do you know that in over 50% of the languages,
“女演员”和”妓♥女♥”是同一个词吗
the word for “Actress” is the same as the word for “Prostitute”?
你怎么知道的
Where did you get that from?
安娜绝对是那种”女演员”
And Anna is your definitive actress,
她很淫♥荡♥ 你可以干完一次又一次
someone really filthy you can just flip over and start again.
-够了 抱歉 -别去 这没意义
– Right, that’s it. Sorry. – No, no. There’s really no point.
抱歉 不好意思打扰你们
Sorry… sorry to disturb you guys.
-但是 -有什么事吗
– But, um… – Can I help?
有 真希望我没听到你们的谈话
Well, yeah. I wish I hadn’t overheard your conversation,
可惜我还是听到了
but I did.
我只是觉得
And, um, I just think, you know,
你们所谈论的是一个有血有肉的人
the person you’re talking about is a real person.
我认为她值得更多的尊重
And I think she probably deserves a little bit more consideration…
而不是被你们这样的混♥蛋♥垂涎
rather than having jerks like you drooling over her.
滚开 你以为你是谁 她爸吗
Oh, sod off, mate. What are you, her dad?
-抱歉 -不 我很高兴你试过了
– I’m sorry. – No, I love that you tried.
我以前也会这么做 事实上
Time was I’d have done the same thing. In fact…
你们好啊
Hi.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我只是想替我的朋友道个歉 他非常敏感
I just wanted to apologize for my friend. He’s very sensitive.
我很抱歉
Uh, look, I’m sorr…
不 别说了
No, no, leave it. It’s, you know…
我知道你无意冒犯
I’m sure you didn’t mean any harm.
我相信那只是善意的调侃
I’m sure it was just friendly banter.
我也相信你们的鸡♥巴♥跟花生米一样小
I’m sure you guys have dicks the size of peanuts.
晚餐愉快
Enjoy your dinner.
这里的金枪鱼很好吃
The tuna’s really good.
我不该那么做的 我不该那么做的
I shouldn’t have done that. I shouldn’t have done that.
-不 你太棒了 -我太鲁莽 太愚蠢了
– No, you were brilliant. – I’m rash and I’m stupid.
我怎么跟你混在一起了
What am I doing with you?
恐怕我不知道
Uh, I don’t know, I’m afraid.
我也不知道
I don’t either.
到了
Here we are.
是的
Yes.
-听着 -你想上去吗
– Well, look… – Do you wanna come up?
似乎有很多我不该上去的理由 所以
Well, there seems to be… lots of reasons why I shouldn’t, so…
的确有很多理由
There are lots of reasons.
那你想上去吗
Do you wanna come up?
给我五分钟先收拾下
Give me five minutes?
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
能这样已经很美好了
To be able to do that is such a wonderful thing.
-你得走了 -为什么
– You’ve got to go. – Why?
因为我本该在美国的男朋友
Because my boyfriend who was in America is,
现在在旁边的房♥间里
in fact, now in the next room.
-男朋友 -是的
– Boyfriend? – Yes.
-亲爱的 是谁来了 -是…
– Baby, who is it? – Uh, it’s, uh…
客房♥服务
Room service.
你好
How you doing?
我以为你们都穿燕尾服呢
I thought you guys always wore those, uh, penguin coats.
通常是这样的
Usually we do.
我本来换了衣服准备回家的
But I was just, uh… just changed to go home.
结果又决定接最后一个服务电♥话♥
And, um, then I thought I’d take this final call.
太好了 如果你不介意 我也想要点东西
Oh, great. If you don’t mind, I would like something too.
你能帮我拿一些很冰的水吗
Could you bring me up some really, really cold water?
我会尽量弄到的
I’ll see what I can do.
-不要气泡水 -好的 冰凉的无气泡水
– Still, not sparkling. – Absolutely. Ice-cold still water.
除非在英国提供
Unless it’s illegal in the U.K.
低于室温的饮料是不合法的
to serve beverages below room temperature.
我不想因为我心血来潮而让你坐牢
I wouldn’t want you going to jail just to satisfy my whim, now.
-没事 我确定没事 -谢谢
– No, I’m sure it’s fine. – Thank you.
对了 还有一件事
Hey, one more thing.
你能带走这些脏盘子 顺便扔一下垃圾吗
Could you adios these dirty dishes and take out that trash too?
好的
Right.
不 不 不用了
No. No. Um, don’t… don’t… don’t do that.
我觉得保洁不是他的职责
I don’t think it’s his job to clear.
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你叫什么名字 兄弟
What’s your name, man?
伯尼
Bernie.
听着 伯尼
Oh, listen, Bernie.
谢谢 我真的很感谢
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
告诉我 告诉我 这惊喜很棒还是很糟
So, tell me. Tell me, tell me. Good surprise or nasty surprise?
-很棒的惊喜 -你真是个小骗子
– Good surprise. – Oh, you’re such a liar.
她讨厌惊喜 你要点什么
She hates surprises. Hey, what are you gonna order?
从他这里点 你想要点什么
From him. What are you gonna order?
我还没想好
I haven’t decided yet.
别点太多
Oh, well, don’t overdo it.
我不希望别人说
I don’t want people saying,
“那个著名演员和他的肥胖女友来了”
“There goes that famous actor with the big, fat girlfriend.”
我该走了
I should leave.
真的让人很难面对这个奇怪的事实
This is a fairly strange reality to be faced with.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我不知道
I don’t know…
该说什么
what to say.
我觉得
I think, um,
该说”再见”了
“Good-bye” Is traditional.
♪我会想起年少时光♪
♪I can think of younger days♪
♪那时候 拥有美好生活♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!