I’m stuck in this thing day and night,
待在全是坡道的家里
in a house full of ramps.
除了身体上的伤痛 更糟糕的是
And to add insult to serious injury,
我完全戒了烟 我最大的爱好就是抽烟了
I’ve totally given up smoking, my favorite thing.
而且 事实上
And, um, well, the truth is,
我们生不了孩子
we can’t have a baby.
贝拉
Oh, Belle.
生活就是这样
C’est la vie.
但我们在很多方面还是幸运的
Still, um, we’re lucky in lots of ways.
但我的不幸肯定配得到这个布朗尼吧
But surely that’s worth a brownie.
我看未必吧 看看威廉
Well, I don’t know. Look at William.
-事业上很失败 -没错
– Very unsuccessful professionally. – That’s true.
离异
Divorced.
曾经很英俊
Used to be handsome,
现在容貌处于崩塌的边缘
now kind of squidgy round the edges.
而且一旦安娜知道了他在学校的绰号♥
And absolutely certain never to hear from Anna again…
她肯定不会再联♥系♥他了 也就是…
once she’s heard that his nickname at school was…
「软遢遢」
Floppy.
你们竟然真说出来了 难以置信
You did. I can’t believe it, you did.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thanks very much. Thank you.
至少我得到了最后一块布朗尼 是吧
Well, at least I get the last brownie. Right?
我觉得可以
I think so, yes.
等等 还有我呢
Well, wait. What about me?
什么
I’m sorry?
你觉得这块布朗尼该给你吗
You think you deserve the brownie?
至少让我试一试吧
Well, a shot at it at least, huh?
你必须证明一下 毕竟这块布朗尼非常美味
You’ll have to prove it. I mean, this is a very, very good brownie.
我会拼命争取一下的
I’m gonna fight for it.
我从19岁开始每天都在节食
I’ve been on a diet every day since I was 19,
这意味着我差不多饿了十年吧
which basically means I’ve been hungry for a decade.
我有一群人♥渣♥男友 其中一位还打过我
I’ve had a series of not-nice boyfriends, one of whom hit me.
我每次心碎的时候
And every time I get my heart broken,
报纸都会大肆报道 就像这是娱乐狂欢一样
the newspapers splash it about as though it’s entertainment.
还有…
And…
我经过了两次挺痛的手术
it’s taken two rather painful, um, operations…
才有了现在的长相
to get me looking like this.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Really.
而且不久的将来 我的美貌会消逝
And one day not long from now, my looks will go,
别人会发现我不会演戏
they will discover I can’t act,
我会变成一个可悲的中年妇女
and I will become some sad, middle-aged woman…
长得有点像以前的一位名人
who… looks a bit like someone who was famous for a while.
不行 想得美 美女 你骗不了我们
No, nice try, gorgeous, but you don’t fool anyone.
不行
No.
为了抢布朗尼真是不择手段
Pathetic effort to hog the brownie.
-非常感谢今晚的招待 -我的荣幸
– Thank you for such a terrific time. – I’m delighted.
-领带挺不错的 -你在说谎吧
– That’s a great tie. – Now you’re lying.
好吧 没错 我说过我演技不好
Okay, it’s true. I told you I was bad at acting.
-认识你我很高兴 -嗯 我也是
– It was lovely to meet you. – Yeah, and you. And you.
我会等你走了以后
I’ll wait until you’ve gone
再告诉他你是素食主义者
before I tell him you’re a vegetarian.
不是吧
No!
-晚安 -刚刚在洗手间的事真是抱歉
– Good night. – I’m so sorry about the loo thing.
我本想离开的 我…
I meant to leave. I just…
你想找人逛街的话 给我打电♥话♥吧
Look, ring me if you want someone to go shopping with.
我知道很多物美价廉的地方
I know lots of nice, cheap places,
我不是说价格很重要…
I mean, not that money is necessarily…
认识你真是太好了
It was just so nice to meet you.
-生日快乐 你是我的造型大♥师♥ -谢谢
– Happy birthday. You’re my style guru. – Thank you.
抱歉 我能不能…
Sorry. Can I just…
-谢谢 -好了
– Thanks. – Leave her.
-晚安 各位 -再见
– Good night, everyone. – Bye.
麦克斯 贝拉 过几天再见
Max, Belle, we’ll see you in a couple of days.
-谢谢各位 再联♥系♥ -再见
– Thank you, everybody. Call us. – Bye, guys.
-再见 安娜 -超爱你的作品
– Bye, Anna. – Love your work.
再见 哈妮
Bye, Hon.
抱歉
Sorry.
我每次离开后他们都这样
They always do that when I leave the house.
真是太蠢了 我很讨厌这样
It’s a stupid thing. I hate it.
-「软遢遢」吗 -因为头发
– “Floppy,” huh? – It’s the hair.
是因为头发
It’s to do with the hair.
她怎么坐在轮椅上
Why is she in a wheelchair?
因为她大概18个月前出了事故
Because she had an accident about 18 months ago.
还有怀孕的事 跟事故有关吗
And the pregnancy thing, is that to do with the accident?
我不确定
You know, I’m not sure.
他们之前应该也没试图要孩子 顺其自然
I don’t think they tried for kids before, as fate would have it.
你想…
Do you want to, um…
我家就在…
My place is just, um…
太复杂了
Too complicated.
没事
That’s fine.
明天忙吗
Busy tomorrow?
-你不是明天就走吗 -没错
– I thought you were leaving tomorrow. – I was.
这附近的街道
All these streets round here
中间都有这样神秘的公共花♥园♥
have these mysterious communal gardens in the middle of them.
-就像小村庄一样 -我们进去吧
– They’re like little villages. – Let’s go in.
不行 问题就在这 这都是私人村庄
Ah, no, that’s the point. They’re private villages.
只有住在四周的人才可以进去
Only the people who live round the edges are allowed in.
你会遵守这样的规矩吗
You abide by rules like that?
不会 不 但别人会
I don’t. No, no. But others do.
我会随心所欲
I just do what I want.
好吧
Right.
哎哟我的乖乖
Whoopsidaisies.
你刚说了什么
What did you say?
-没什么 -你说了
– Nothing. – Yes, you did.
-我没说 -你说了”哎呦我的乖乖”
– No, I didn’t. – You said, “Whoopsidaisies.”
没人会说”哎呦我的乖乖”吧 除非是…
No one says, “Whoopsidaisies,” do they? I mean, unless they’re…
没有”除非”
There is no “unless.”
因为大概有50年都没人这么说了吧
Cause no one has said “Whoopsidaisies” for what, 50 years.
就算在50年前…
And even then it was…
也都是梳金色小卷发的小姑娘才这么说吧
it was just little girls with blonde ringlets.
没错 好吧 再试一次
Exactly. Right. So here we go again.
哎呦我的乖乖
Whoopsidaisies.
好吧 这是种病 临床疾病
Yeah, well, it’s a disease. It’s a clinical thing.
我在吃药并打♥针♥
I’m taking pills and having injections.
他们告诉我不会病太久的
And I’m told it won’t last long.
-好吧 站到一边去 -这样不好吧
– Okay, stand aside. – I don’t think that’s a good idea.
真的 挺难的 安娜
Really, it’s quite, um, tricky. Anna.
安娜 别 比看上去难…不是 挺容易的
Anna, don’t. It’s harder than it… No, it’s not. It’s easy.
来吧 软塌塌
Come on, Flopsy.
好吧
Right.
好吧
All right.
该死
Oh, bugger.
天啊 肯定会很难看的
Oh, God, this could be very unpleasant.
该死 该死
Bugger, bugger.
这花♥园♥到底有什么美的
Now what in the world in this garden
可以值得这么大费周章
could make that ordeal worthwhile?
♪你能说到我的心里去 真是神奇♪
♪It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart♪
这花♥园♥真漂亮
Nice garden.
♪无需任何言语♪
♪Without saying a word♪
♪你就可以照亮黑暗♪
♪You can light up the dark♪
♪我怎么努力 都难以解释♪
♪Try as I may, I can never explain♪
♪你不发一言时我就能听到的话♪
♪What I hear when you don’t say a thing♪
♪一切尽在不言中♪
♪You say it best when you say nothing at all♪
“献给爱着这座花♥园♥的茱恩
“For June who loved this garden.
一直伴她左右的约瑟夫”
From Joseph who always sat beside her.”
的确有些人一生相守
Some people do spend their whole lives together.
献给爱着这座花♥园♥的茱恩
一直伴她左右的约瑟夫
♪我的耳边终日充斥着♪
♪All day long I can hear♪
♪人声鼎沸♪
♪People talking out loud♪
♪当你靠近我时♪
♪But when you hold me near♪
♪你让我远离喧嚣♪
♪You drown out the crowd♪
♪千方百计 他人也不明白♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!