-是吗 -千真万确
– Is that right? – Oh, yes.
我一直想知道…
I’ve always wondered what…
帕特里克·斯威兹在现实生活中是什么样的
what Patrick Swayze’s like in… in… in real life.
恐怕我跟帕特里克没那么熟
I can’t say that I know Patrick all that well.
拍摄的时候他没那么好相处吗
He wasn’t that friendly during filming?
我相信他跟黛米·摩尔相处得不错
Well, I’m sure he was friendly to Demi Moore
她才是《人鬼情未了》的女主角
who acted with him in Ghost.
是哦 抱歉
Oh, right. Sorry.
我总是有点犯蠢
Always been a bit of an ass.
不管怎样…
anyway…
很高兴见到你
Well, it was lovely to meet you.
我是你的超级粉丝
I’m a huge, huge fan of yours.
当然也是黛米的粉丝
And Demi’s, of course.
不好意思
Sorry.
没事的
That’s fine.
总是会有中庭休息
There’s always a pause
等着陪审团出去讨论最后的裁决
when the jury goes out to consider their verdict.
安娜 听着
Anna, look, um…
我是个非常冷静的人
I’m a fairly levelheaded bloke,
很少在爱河里频繁地进进出出
not often in and out of love.
但是
But, uh…
我能否拒绝你的…
Can I just say no to your…
请求 然后就当没听过吗
kind request and, uh, leave it at that?
当然
Yes.
可以 当然 我…
Fine. Of course. I…
当然
Of course.
那我走了 很高兴见到你
I’ll just be going, then. It was nice to see you.
是这样的…
The thing is,
和你在一起真的很…危险
with you I’m in real… danger.
看起来似乎挺美好的
It seems like a… perfect situation,
除了你那坏脾气 但…
apart from that foul temper of yours, but…
我那有点经验不足的真心
my relatively inexperienced heart
如果再被抛弃一次 恐怕将很难恢复
would, I fear, not…recover, uh, if I was once again cast aside,
我觉得这是迟早的事
as I would absolutely expect to be.
周围到处都是你 你的照片 你的电影
There are just too many pictures of you, too many films.
要是你离开了我 我就真的
You’d go and I’d be, uh,
完蛋了
well, buggered, basically.
真是个令人无法反驳的拒绝理由
That really is a real no, isn’t it?
我住在诺丁山 你住在比弗利山庄
I live in Notting Hill. You live in… Beverly Hills.
全世界的人都知道你是谁
Everyone in the world knows who you are.
我亲妈甚至都记不住我的名字
My mother has trouble remembering my name.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 你的决定是对的
Fine. Good decision.
这个决定很好
Good decision.
名气这东西不是真实的 你知道吗
The fame thing isn’t really real, you know?
别忘了 我…
And don’t forget I’m…
我也只是个普通的女孩
I’m also just a girl…
站在一个男孩面前
standing in front of a boy…
请求他来爱她
asking him to love her.
再见吧
Good-bye.
你们是什么看法 我做得对吗
So what do you think? Good move?
好啊 挺好的
Yeah, good move.
毕竟说到底 她也没什么了不起的
I mean, when all’s said and done, she’s nothing special.
我亲眼看到她把裤子脱了
I saw her taking her trousers down,
我绝对看到了一堆脂肪团
and I definitely glimpsed some cellulite down there.
很棒的决定
Good decision, yeah.
所有女演员都像蛇一样疯
All actresses are as mad as snakes.
-托尼 你怎么看 -从没见过 也不想见
– Tones, what do you reckon? – Never met her, never want to.
-真棒 麦克斯 -当然很好
– Brilliant. Max? – Absolutely.
永远别相信素食主义者
Never trust a vegetarian.
太好了 谢谢 太棒了
Great. Thanks. Brilliant.
我刚接到电♥话♥就来了 怎么了
I was called and I came. What’s up?
威廉刚刚拒绝了安娜·斯科特
William’s just turned down Anna Scott.
你个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
You daft prick.
不 不 这实际上挺明智的
No, no. No, no, it’s actually quite sensible.
那幅画不会是原作吧
That painting isn’t the original, is it?
我觉得有可能是真的
You know, I think it might be, yeah.
但她说她想和你交往
But she said she wanted to go out with you.
是的
Yeah.
那挺好的
Well, that’s nice.
怎么了
What?
你懂的
Well, you know,
任何人只要说愿意跟你交往
anyone saying they wanna go out with you
都挺好的 不是吗
is pretty great, isn’t it?
那确实
It was…
某种程度上说 挺甜蜜的
sort of… sweet, actually.
我知道她是个演员 大明星 所以她可以…
I mean, I know she’s an actress and all that… so she can…
把台词说得很漂亮 但
deliver a line, but, um,
但她说尽管她确实有点名气
she said she might be as famous as she can be,
但她也只是
but also that she was…
一个普通的女孩
just a girl…
站在一个男孩面前
standing in front of a boy…
请求他来爱她
asking him… to love her.
该死 我做出了错误的决定 是吧
Oh, sod a dog. I’ve made the wrong decision, haven’t I?
是的
Yeah.
麦克斯 你的车能开多快
Max, how fast is your car?
祝你好运
Good luck!
有人敢挡道 我们就把小型核装置射出去
If anyone gets in our way, we have small nuclear devices.
-去哪里 -丽思酒店 我能想到的就丽思酒店
– Where to? – The Ritz. All I can think is The Ritz.
-贝拉在哪儿 -她不来了
– Where’s Bella? – She’s not coming.
-滚蛋吧 -什么
– Oh, sod that. – What?
伯尼 去后面
Bernie, in the back.
麦克斯 我不用去的
Max, I’m okay.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, babe.
♪给我一些爱意吧♪
♪You gotta gimme some lovin’♪
♪给我 给我些爱吧♪
♪Gimme, gimme some lovin’♪
♪给我些爱吧 给我♪
♪Gimme some lovin’ Gimme♪
你要走哪条路线
Which way are you going?
沿着肯辛顿教堂街
Down Kensington Church Street,
然后是骑士桥 然后是海德公园角
then Knightsbridge, then Hyde Park Corner.
不 别发疯 沿着贝茨沃特走
No, crazy. Go along Bayswater.
对的 然后走公园巷
That’s right. Then Park Lane.
不 直走到克伦威尔路 然后左转
No, straight down to the Cromwell Road, then left.

No!
全都闭嘴 我来决定路线 好吗
Stop right there! I will decide the route. All right?
抱歉 麦克斯
Sorry, Max.
詹姆斯·邦德从来不用忍♥受这种破事
James Bond never has to put up with this sort of shit.
♪我心中愉快 一切如此热情似火♪
♪I feel so good Everything is soundin’ hot♪
♪你最好放轻松点 因为这里热情似火♪
♪You better take it easy ’cause the place is on fire♪
右转
Turn right!
-没办法 这是单行道 -那就调头
– I can’t. It’s one way. – Do a U-turn.
该死的 等等
Oh, sod it. Hold on.
♪真棒 我们成功了♪
♪So glad we made it♪
太棒了
Brilliant!
♪给我 给我一些爱 给我一些爱意吧♪
♪Gimme, gimme some lovin’ Gimme some lovin’♪
♪给我 给我些爱♪
♪Gimme, gimme some lovin’♪
♪每天给我一些爱意吧♪
♪Gimme some lovin’ every day♪
该死的 这可真好玩
Bloody hell, this is fun!
不好意思
Sorry.
你好 请问斯科特小姐住在这里吗
Hi. Is Miss Scott staying here?
-没有 先生 -弗林斯通小姐呢
– No, sir. – How ’bout Miss Flintstone?
没有 先生
No, Sir.
斑比呢
Uh, Bambi?
-没有 先生 -或者…
– No, sir. – Or, um…
我也说不准 瘪四或者大头蛋呢[卡♥通♥喜剧角色]I don’t know. Beavis or Butt-head?
没有 先生
No, sir.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thanks.
不过之前有一位宝嘉康蒂小姐
There was a Miss Pocahontas,
但她大约一小时前退房♥了
but she checked out about an hour ago.
她好像要在萨沃伊开一场新闻发布会…
I believe she’s holding a press conference at the Savoy…
然后飞回美国

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!